Denny's de NW Grand Ave
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de NW Grand Ave
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de NW Grand Ave
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 2.012/11/18I ordered online ahead of time , was supposed to get a percent off for joining but didn’t, then they forgot my pancakes so I never got those either.
- Rating 5.011/6/18Excellent service and food!!
- Rating 1.010/30/18On Sunday, I decided to surprise my wife by ordering lunch from Denny’s using a 20% discount code that had been sent to me.
I went online and marked the order for delivery. I then picked out the three items that I wanted and went to the checkout. However, I could not checkout because the system would not accept by Email address and password. I tried again using a different password, it still would not accept the Email address and password.
I’m sure that I have an account with Denny’s because you send me promotional material from time to time. However, I decided to open a new account so that I could place an order. When I went to place my order with the new information, the system would not accept my information because it said that I had tried to sign on to my account three times and I would now need to wait 30 minutes before I tried again.
I then signed in as a guest and placed the order. When I reviewed the order, it said my order would be $19 and some change. I then placed the order.
The email that Denny’s sent to me said that the total order amount was $23.20. Almost $4.00 more than I expected. It also said that this was a order for pick up.
The three items that I ordered were $9.97, $9.99, and $2.49 or a sub total of $22.45. Your sub total on the Email shows $25.77. Somehow your computer made a mistake. (this is not including the discount or tax added later)
I was not very happy knowing that my delivered order somehow turned into a pickup order, and now the pricing was wrong.
After driving up to the restaurant and talking to the cashier, she did the math on her calculator and said that the $23.20 amount looked about right. I told her that her calculator must have made a mistake or she forgot to include the discount. If we used a little bit of common sense and round the numbers up to $10, $10, and $3 we end up with $23 and not $25.77. Something was wrong.
She went to find a manger. A guy showed up and she went over the information with him. He seemed completely lost and wandered away. She then went and came back with a female person that I assume was a manager.
The manager took the Email receipt that I had and then left. She then came back and said that I would need to solve the problem with the third party company that I had ordered through. I told her that there was no third party company and that I had directly ordered through Denny’s online. She left again.
The next time she came back she had decided that they owe me $3.88. I told her that was close enough and she paid me $3.88.
The cashier then gave me my order and I left.
When I got home, the cheeseburger and club sandwich were correct. However, the seasonal fruit order turned out to be a complete breakfast. (close but no cigar)
If your computer system over charged me almost $4.00, how many other people have been over charged online and don’t know that there is an issue?
(Order # 191197228 placed online Sunday (10/28/18) at 11:22 AM for the Denny’s at 8737 NW. Grand Ave. Peoria AZ 85345)
7243 W. Becker Lane
Peoria Az 85345
- Rating 4.09/10/18everything was great except that order was not ready when we got there.
- Rating 4.08/28/18all was good except that I requested cheese on my burger and didn't get it and there were very little fries added, and the fries that I did get were old.
The burger was very good.
- Rating 3.08/21/18I give 3 stars because my order was not ready when I arrived to pick it up it was not even received making me run a little late for work .
But food was good, and customer service was great. Hostess was very apologetic
- Rating 5.08/7/18They food is always fantastic. The staff is just a delight to have. I never have an issue at Dennys whenever i go and i will return again and again because i find dennys to be so awesome.
- Rating 5.07/31/18It was great. Driver was fast and quick. Food was good. Burger was a little cold but not sure that can be helped.
- Rating 4.04/16/18Everything was good. Order awaiting when I arrived to pick up. Only thing that is a disappointment is that there is NO WHERE online ordering to enter the AARP card to get discount. We use it when we go into restaurant but disappointed that we can't use with online order.
- Rating 2.04/9/18When I arrive to the store your restaurant was closed due to the fact you had someone call out sick. My order had not been received by the restaurant when I had arrived 30 minutes after placing an order. This caused me to wait an additional 20 minutes at first they weren't even going to go and take the order no I showed them the payment had already been taken. Truly not sure if I would do it again but we shall see.
- Rating 5.04/3/18The order was ready quickly and the server who waited on me made sure I had everything I needed to enjoy my meal-syrup,etc.
- Rating 3.04/3/18I have never really had a a problem with this Denny's but this time my carrots wasn't cooked all the way in my slow cook pot roast I asked the waitress what kind of bread came with it she told me they put garlic bread on a bottom so I didn't change it but when I got there to garlic bread was in
the bag so I had to have her to give me a different bread because I really didn't want the garlic bread but carrots where still hard
- Rating 5.03/28/18Always good food at this location. Quick and made as ordered.
- Rating 5.03/6/18The food was amazing!! We ordered our dinner online and it was ready so quick by the time we got there it was all ready to go. Came with lots of utensils and bread and the food was amazing! definitely ordering from this location again.
- Rating 5.02/27/18We love dennys. Never takes long to receive food and always good😁
- Rating 5.01/23/18I have to admit I haven't eaten at Denny's in quite a while, but when you got a hankering for pancakes sometimes you take a chance. We decided to order take out, I downloaded the app, everything went fairly smooth. We picked up the food, and brought it back home. To our surprise it really exceeded our expectations. The meals were prepared correctly overmedium eggs , scrambled, the packaging was very nice and clean, kept everything separated. The portions were great, and it tasted great. The coffee and orange juice were also very good. Let's just say when we get another pancake craving we now have a goto place!
- Rating 5.012/22/17Good job!!!
- Rating 5.012/3/17I love the online ordering option. My last visit I had a large order. The server kindly helped me out to the car. My order is always correct and server always cordial.
- Rating 4.010/27/17Food is always as expected. Quick and easy.
- Rating 3.010/26/17Although it was convenient to order online and have the food delivered, it was cold when it arrived.