Denny's N. Black Canyon Highway
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's N. Black Canyon Highway
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's N. Black Canyon Highway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.08/28/18The service that is Denny’s is absolutely horrible! My family and I used to religiously frequent this restaurant at least once a week that has since dropped to twice a month and now I vow to never go to this Denny’s again if any. I placed an order online and arrived at the time I was supposed to did not receive my order until I half hour after my scheduled time.
- Rating 4.08/1/18Absolutely love the craft pancakes! I've been ordering delivery or take out lately & the food is always hot & tasty.
- Rating 4.07/23/18Forgot to pack syrup in my Togo bag. Bummer. ..... I got over it because my food was so good! Syrup next time. Plus I will make sure I check as well.
- Rating 5.07/23/18Staff was very helpful with our order it wasn’t quite ready when we went to pick up but the sever gave us a drink as we waited and made sure that everything in our order was in the to go bag before we left
- Rating 5.07/17/18Love it !
- Rating 2.06/26/18Large order for my team was not ready when I arrived to pick it up. 2 of the meals were special and was not marked so we had to open all 20 meals to find the two special ones. The syrup was not closed tightly and spilled all over the back. Denny's should create catering trays and get small syrup bottles like Cracker Barrel this will make it easier for corporate catering and may boost sales for Denny's if they catered to corporate clients.
- Rating 5.04/17/18Loved
- Rating 5.04/3/18On time, courteous, and called me when they were out of a product before I showed up. Definitely great service.
- Rating 1.04/3/18Food has been going downhill ordered last week from same place and it got delivered to me via Postmates, order was wrong asked for no meat, was late and the shake was already melted. This time the eggs were tasteless and not cooked all the way, the sausage is unappealing to look at/taste, smallest pieces of bacon I’ve ever seen and I didn’t even eat anything but the waffle.
- Rating 5.03/14/18Great Food, Good Delivery
- Rating 2.03/6/18Ordered everyday value slam,with side of bacon.Order took over a hour to get here it's only 2.4 miles away. Pancakes were Cold and bacon was limp and just as cold
- Rating 1.03/6/18My experience at the Dennys located off
I-17 & Dunlap has been nothing but negative. When I eat there, they mess up on my order everytime, they have us waiting when we are sitting to even order drinks. When it's time to leave, all the staff keep passing us at the counter without taking the time to check us out. When I order take out, I end up having to come back because they missed something or messed up my order. I love Dennys but not this location. I have had positive experiences at other locations. If possible I will not eat here.
- Rating 2.02/27/18Food was tasty and a typical Denny's meal. I was unable to get it delivered in good conscious though, as the delivery charge was more than my meal for two. And I literally live half a mile from this Denny's. That's ridiculous.
- Rating 1.010/7/17Food cold. Order not ready and totally wrong
- Rating 5.09/20/17Good service very pleased
- Rating 2.09/19/17Smaller portions than other locations.
- Rating 4.09/6/17I'm so happy we can order online now. It used to be a pain to order for pickup because they would have to call me back to confirm my phone number or something. The food is always good and service is decent too. Just happy I can order online now!
- Rating 1.08/29/17The staff was not doing there job they were more focused in trying to record the ellipse that was not even going to happen in Arizona. There was only a few servers inside and busy and nobody in the cashier to help seat people or give people's orders. After 10 to 15 minutes the ladies came back inside and gave me my food which was already cold when I got home. So disappointed with this kind of service and no manager in sight.
- Rating 3.08/28/17Beef was very salty which ruined the taste. Great delivery man is why I gave 3 stars very friendly and fast service.