Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Surprise
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Surprise
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.08/7/18👌🏼
- Rating 1.08/7/18Horrible!! I was in town on business ordered online. Gave me 15 minutes for food to be ready, I gave then an extra 10 before I left my hotel arrived food was not ready, when I got the food don't ask why or how but it was cold & soaking in grease and then not a fork,spoon napkin NADA!!! The only reason I didn't go back was I was so upset I did not want to say something while upset & it was late.
- Rating 1.08/7/18This was by far one of the worst food experiences here ive had. We ordered a to-go order and they got one of our burgers wrong. I specifically said no onion or peppers and it had it. Then we ordered two bourbon burgers fhat had barely any taste whatsoever. It was so bland and dry. I was so upset i spent $23 on a meal that was no even edible. I didnt even finish it.
- Rating 5.08/1/18Everytime I’ve been here service is always great
- Rating 2.07/24/18Frotn door host was very clueless. Not friendly, no welcoming. Couldn't find order at first and just had awful communication.
The food was just ok at best. Nothing was very good or come back again good. Very disappointed overall.
- Rating 1.05/15/18I ordered to go, and it was a total disappointment. My wife’s hash browns were not cooked. Also 3 of my meals included pancakes, and they failed to give any butter or syrup this should be automatic any time pancakes are ordered. My burger was so over cooked it crumbled when I picked it up. Absolutely awful.
- Rating 3.04/15/18I like the on line ordering. And food was good. But I ordered the Gouda cheese burger. And I found it is like a sauce not just a cheese slice. So it spilled out and got the bun super soggy I couldn’t eat it. Manager was very nice and returned my full bill for the issue
- Rating 5.03/27/18I placed an online order, had someone pick it up for me. It was so easy, and convenient, and the food was great!!!
- Rating 4.03/26/18Food is always good, but drinks are never ready when picking up for take out.
- Rating 2.03/6/18Missing food items
- Rating 1.03/6/18Not a good experience order Dennys on Demand . Ordered 10:40 pm was told that the app was only for pickup I payed a 10 dollar fee for delivery . Each person I talked to gave me a different answer. I am very disappointed . I will not return to this Dennys again . No one has an answer food was than attempted to be delivered at 2am when I was already asleep.
- Rating 2.02/20/18I have been in for 2 pick up orders. The first order took 40 minutes to complete and it was just 2 4$ slams and 2 orders of specialty pancakes. When i got there front person didn't even know what i ordered online and i had to say it all 3 or 4 times. when it finally came out, it was missing items and i had to say it over a few times to get the missing things. The next time it was almost the same order except it was 3 $4 slams and when the order came out it was missing 1 fully $4 slam. i went back in to get it and i was told, that was what was ordered. then had to state the receipt showed more food which then they went back to make it and bring it out and i had to wait another 10 minutes.
- Rating 4.01/24/18I give this 4 stars, it’s quick service. They tell you 20 minutes but it’s ready when I get there. This last time my pancakes were cold, but I made a quick stop before I picked the meal up. All the times I have ordered from Denny’s has been great.
- Rating 5.01/9/18Get on uber eats I would order more
- Rating 4.012/27/17My order was slightly incorrect and there was a bit of a wait to pick up my order, altnough it was Christmas Eve.
- Rating 4.012/27/17The order ahead service was fast and friendly. Would like to have seen my order being warmed, as I was a few minutes late and the order was just sitting at the front counter. Regardless, I would use this restaurant and service again.
- Rating 1.012/12/17I ordered a to go dinner to be picked up and they were rude to my son, forgot half the order and it was cold. When I called they made up the food they missed and gave us dessert. However I’ll never order to go from here again.
- Rating 2.012/5/172 Club sandwiches , Bread was burned, Fries half cooked. Pretty lame for $22 bucks.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Everyone was friendly. Fast service!
- Rating 2.09/19/17No butter , only 2 syrups for 3 servings and I got there at time it said and live 2 min away but food already cold to touch and warming it made the French toast hard!