Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Surprise
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Surprise
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.012/4/18Thanks for the awesome service!
- Rating 1.011/28/18It was the worst Thanksgiving dinner we have ever had. We threw it away.
- Rating 1.011/18/18On Nov 9th I placed a delivery order. It did not go well. I reached out the store and it was a fail. I was advised by corporate that the store would reach out to me regarding a refund within 10 days still nothing from them and charges are still on my account. We will not do delivery again and though this particular Dennys has been a favorite go to for dine in and delivery the way Anthony handled the situation at the time was not received well by either my husband or myself. Typically we were there at least once a week. Since this occurred we have not been in.
- Rating 5.011/9/18Hubby's favorite restaraunt!
- Rating 1.010/30/18We ordered online and had someone pick up our food. Not only was it cold but they we had several missong items and was told they can not issue a refund and to take it up with corporate!!!
- Rating 2.010/9/18I like the ease of using the online order, we ordered not only online that day, but by phone because the pancakes we wanted were not listed online. Then since it was my husbands bday he wanted everyone to have their own chocolate lava cake, so we ordered online. When we went to pick up it was not ready and we had to wait a while, still. Also every single time I order online, I get a huge hassle about paying for it again and fighting with the hostess even though I tell them, there is no option to order online without paying for the damn order ahead of time. When I get there I have to wait, fight about paying over and over and over, I can't pull up the email because my phone has no cell coverage in the store and the damn receipt is actually inside that bag!!! I paid for my order we got by phone when I arrived which was not ready after an hour. And I'm sick of the hassle even though I even add a tip to the payment in person. Soooo frustrating and the last time I ordered online they did not even care to Corazón erecting the mistake they made the prior time weordered and voiced our dissatisfaction...no point in even going on
- Rating 5.09/5/18Fast service. Food was good. Delivery driver was outstanding.
- Rating 4.08/21/18Did not provide butter and syrup fir pancakes. It was mot veru busy, msybe 3 other patrons on redtsurant, no one waiting to be seated either. A double check would have taken 30 secs so bext tome, I woll check. Also no business cards a ailable and staff did not know ph nimber so I yold ybem to look at receipts and write it down but they didnot. Also askedfor menua d suggested to stamp address and Ph#. But no one could find take out menu. I fault mgt, not staff who were freindly and did the best they could.
- Rating 5.08/7/18👌🏼
- Rating 1.08/7/18Horrible!! I was in town on business ordered online. Gave me 15 minutes for food to be ready, I gave then an extra 10 before I left my hotel arrived food was not ready, when I got the food don't ask why or how but it was cold & soaking in grease and then not a fork,spoon napkin NADA!!! The only reason I didn't go back was I was so upset I did not want to say something while upset & it was late.
- Rating 1.08/7/18This was by far one of the worst food experiences here ive had. We ordered a to-go order and they got one of our burgers wrong. I specifically said no onion or peppers and it had it. Then we ordered two bourbon burgers fhat had barely any taste whatsoever. It was so bland and dry. I was so upset i spent $23 on a meal that was no even edible. I didnt even finish it.
- Rating 5.08/1/18Everytime I’ve been here service is always great
- Rating 2.07/24/18Frotn door host was very clueless. Not friendly, no welcoming. Couldn't find order at first and just had awful communication.
The food was just ok at best. Nothing was very good or come back again good. Very disappointed overall.
- Rating 1.05/15/18I ordered to go, and it was a total disappointment. My wife’s hash browns were not cooked. Also 3 of my meals included pancakes, and they failed to give any butter or syrup this should be automatic any time pancakes are ordered. My burger was so over cooked it crumbled when I picked it up. Absolutely awful.
- Rating 3.04/15/18I like the on line ordering. And food was good. But I ordered the Gouda cheese burger. And I found it is like a sauce not just a cheese slice. So it spilled out and got the bun super soggy I couldn’t eat it. Manager was very nice and returned my full bill for the issue
- Rating 5.03/27/18I placed an online order, had someone pick it up for me. It was so easy, and convenient, and the food was great!!!
- Rating 4.03/26/18Food is always good, but drinks are never ready when picking up for take out.
- Rating 2.03/6/18Missing food items
- Rating 1.03/6/18Not a good experience order Dennys on Demand . Ordered 10:40 pm was told that the app was only for pickup I payed a 10 dollar fee for delivery . Each person I talked to gave me a different answer. I am very disappointed . I will not return to this Dennys again . No one has an answer food was than attempted to be delivered at 2am when I was already asleep.
- Rating 2.02/20/18I have been in for 2 pick up orders. The first order took 40 minutes to complete and it was just 2 4$ slams and 2 orders of specialty pancakes. When i got there front person didn't even know what i ordered online and i had to say it all 3 or 4 times. when it finally came out, it was missing items and i had to say it over a few times to get the missing things. The next time it was almost the same order except it was 3 $4 slams and when the order came out it was missing 1 fully $4 slam. i went back in to get it and i was told, that was what was ordered. then had to state the receipt showed more food which then they went back to make it and bring it out and i had to wait another 10 minutes.