Denny's E Broadway
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's E Broadway
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's E Broadway
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now you can enjoy the New! Dulce de Leche Crunch Pancakes with cinnamon crumb topping cooked into two fluffy buttermilk pancakes and served with warm caramel sauce for drizzling. Real ingredients. Freshly crafted. It’s just the latest addition to our seriously upgraded menu!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.02/3/18Was ready and packed by the time I got to the restaurant. Customer service was proficient and friendly. Will definitely eat here again. Thank you....
- Rating 4.01/30/18The pick up was fast and easy! They just forgot my toast :( the food I did get was delicious though
- Rating 1.01/17/18Hi it says I get a free meal with my next online order but yet it still asking me to pay for it. Is there a promo code I need to be using for this?
- Rating 4.01/2/18WELL I USE THE DENN'S IN LOS ANGELES,THE SERVICE HAS BEEN GREAT,WHEN THERE IS SOME ONE ABLE TO PICK UP ORDERS.FOOD HAS BEEN WELL SEASONED,DRIVERS ARE VERY NICE AND POLITE.THANKS FOR THE GOOD SERVICE,KEEP IT UP'
- Rating 1.012/13/17Horrid service, wasn’t ready and even messed up my whole order.
- Rating 3.012/5/17It was so busy, they did not hace enough staff, we paid for drinks and never got refills, one messed up order,
- Rating 5.09/11/17Everything was great and ready to pick up when i arrived
- Rating 5.08/29/17Everytime I go it's amazing. Food is great, and the people are even better.
- Rating 1.08/28/17It was one of the worst experiences that we have ever had. We placed the order on-line and it was verified to be ready at 6:30 p.m. yet when we arrived to get the order which was $69. and change so almost $70:00 we were told no order was placed. do to an error in the program it placed the order for the following morning. When calling the store to speak to the manager, he basically said that we had not ordered but when I brought it to his attention that I had called to find out about how the delivery process worked another worker by the name of Susan reminded him about the call because no one had heard of the delivery service she very politely said that may not be here in Tucson or Arizona yet. Them he said he would look into it and found that the dinner order was to be ready at 9:30 a.m., he then proceeded the verify the order since it had been paid for and very reluctantly agreed to make the order saying it would take 20 to 30 minutes to be ready. We placed the order on-line at 5:00 p.m. and said we would pick it up at 6:00 p.m. figuring that would allow for our large order and regular walk-in business not to be affected. He never gave me his name nor did he apologize for the problem or offer anything extra like a desert or come back and we will give you a small discount on a future visit. He did nothing but get upset because the payment wouldn't go through until the following day so it was going to make the register short for the night and we were finally able to get our dinner about 8:30 p.m..So we are VERY UNHAPPY with the service we received except for the the kindness of Susan.
Thank you, Alonzo and Barbara Abbott and family
P.S we have been telling other people NOT to take their business there. By the way if you want to speak to me about this you may reach me at 520-488-0421.
- Rating 1.08/17/17I'm so sorry to say but my experience was just terrible at this location. I order online I thought that would be better then call it in ...but that was a big mistake ...when my friend pick was ready to pick it up it was not ready so he had to wait another 15 mins ....when he got the order he did not check if it was correct his bad. When he got home the order it was not complete...the order was all wrong!
I call Denny and talk to the manger and told her that this was a big disappointment and that I was going to have to take this the order back! She stated Ok will will make up a new order. Well my friend took the order back and the new order was ready but still incomplete the manger found that error ....cause she took the time to check if the order was right and it was not. Manger did offer us 2 free grand slam which was nice but I will not be going back to this Denny's.