Denny's de W Main St
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de W Main St
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de W Main St
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 1.02/14/19I saw a commercial for the Sampler Slam which stated you not only delivered but that it would be free. So the next morning I ordered breakfast for my wife and I. The main landing page said one price for the Sampler Slam but then when I checked out, the price was higher and I was getting charged for the delivery. Felt like bait and switch. Although there was nothing wrong with the food, the experience left a bad taste. So needless to say, I will not be ordering any food from your site anytime soon.
- Rating 5.012/11/18This was my first time ordering delivery takeout from Denny's and I thought the food was good, order correct and delivered in a reasonable amount of time.
- Rating 1.011/28/18Food was good but the customer service wasn't. The Manager and staff all were very unprofessional from begging to end of the experience. I didn't receive everything I ordered(missing a pumpkin pie) and paid for and when I called I was rudely told by the Manager that I should have checked my order before leaving the place. No apologies. When I came to get the pumpkin pie, other representative told me that it was frozen and not ready I complained why then I was told that it was ready and to come to pick it up. Rudely the Manager was called who came and told me rudely that there was my pie and to just take it as it was. I never heard an apology. Unbelievable!!!
- Rating 5.011/14/18Love Denny’s in Alhambra on Main everyone is so friendly and professional.
- Rating 5.010/16/18I have had a great experience with your delivery service and food is always excellent.
- Rating 3.09/25/18Food was good but I did not receive my full order and was charged for it I called the restaurant and no one answered the phone.
- Rating 4.09/10/18I ordered a couple of hamburgers online and I requested no pickles and onions. I picked them up, took them home but I was disappointed to see that they both had pickles and onions. What is the point of adding special instructions if they do not see them
- Rating 1.09/5/18Missing items on multiple plates, no condiments for coffee or platters. Very bad service.
- Rating 5.08/28/18The Tres Leches Pancakes were mind blowing!
- Rating 2.07/27/18Firtst time ordering online. Very disappointed. Waited half hour past the time order was promised. Did not receive any utensils, napkins, syrup etc.
- Rating 5.07/17/18great service!!
- Rating 2.06/26/18Always missing something in my order never fails
- Rating 1.06/12/18This is the second and last time I will order food from this Denny's. The first time I ordered, my food was ready and I waited 30 minutes for the order to be ready and it was ready and cold by the time I had got there and the waiter was unaware and didn't bother to look properly. Then attempted to give me the cold food and I refused so they made it again making me wait longer. The second time against my better judgement my order was wrong as I ordered scrambled eggs and received egg whites and no butter on one order of toast and all of my orders had no butter. I also tried to contact the Manager at this location and the phone simply rang and rang. I will never go here again!
- Rating 5.03/1/18I love using online ordering to pick up my breakfast and go! Service is always quick and friendly.
- Rating 3.02/27/18Two out of three of my orders were made incorrectly. I paid extra for items that were not included. Delivery was longer than estimated. My previous order a few months ago was 100% better.
- Rating 5.02/27/18I really like the flexibility that ordering on line makes it so much easier! The service is great and my food is great ready to eat. Walk in , pay,and hit the road!
- Rating 1.02/27/18Food was not ready at time given upon placing order. I had to wait for 40 minutes to get my order.
- Rating 5.02/26/18Muy buen servicio gracias
- Rating 1.02/21/18I was completely disappointed in this location's service. I ordered 3 items online through the Denny's application. Pick up time estimated 15 minutes. I came 1 minute late and only 1 out of 3 of my order was ready. They completely forgot, did not admit fault, or apologized. I ordered a lava cake and it was the first thing I tried to eat when I got home. The cake/brownie was over heated through microwaving at the location so it became rock hard. I was not able to take another bite without damaging my teeth. I do not recommend this place nor do I plan to come back.
- Rating 5.02/21/18Great food and fast service.