Denny's W Main St
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's W Main St
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's W Main St
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Banquet Rooms Available
- ●Kids Eat Free Tuesdays & Wednesdays 4p-10p
- ●Open 24 Hours
- ●Free Wi-fi
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Fundraising Benefit Nights Available (Ask Manager)
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.06/26/18Always missing something in my order never fails
- Rating 1.06/12/18This is the second and last time I will order food from this Denny's. The first time I ordered, my food was ready and I waited 30 minutes for the order to be ready and it was ready and cold by the time I had got there and the waiter was unaware and didn't bother to look properly. Then attempted to give me the cold food and I refused so they made it again making me wait longer. The second time against my better judgement my order was wrong as I ordered scrambled eggs and received egg whites and no butter on one order of toast and all of my orders had no butter. I also tried to contact the Manager at this location and the phone simply rang and rang. I will never go here again!
- Rating 5.03/1/18I love using online ordering to pick up my breakfast and go! Service is always quick and friendly.
- Rating 3.02/27/18Two out of three of my orders were made incorrectly. I paid extra for items that were not included. Delivery was longer than estimated. My previous order a few months ago was 100% better.
- Rating 5.02/27/18I really like the flexibility that ordering on line makes it so much easier! The service is great and my food is great ready to eat. Walk in , pay,and hit the road!
- Rating 1.02/27/18Food was not ready at time given upon placing order. I had to wait for 40 minutes to get my order.
- Rating 5.02/26/18Muy buen servicio gracias
- Rating 1.02/21/18I was completely disappointed in this location's service. I ordered 3 items online through the Denny's application. Pick up time estimated 15 minutes. I came 1 minute late and only 1 out of 3 of my order was ready. They completely forgot, did not admit fault, or apologized. I ordered a lava cake and it was the first thing I tried to eat when I got home. The cake/brownie was over heated through microwaving at the location so it became rock hard. I was not able to take another bite without damaging my teeth. I do not recommend this place nor do I plan to come back.
- Rating 5.02/21/18Great food and fast service.
- Rating 5.02/20/18The servers are great, they see me and know who I am, they know my boys too and I really appreciate the service that we get, my Dennis in Alhambra is the best
- Rating 5.01/30/18Quick good service.
- Rating 3.01/30/18Food is ok. Sometimes you order one thing and end up getting something completely different. But for the most part they get it right. Just double check your order before you leave.
- Rating 5.01/24/18Great food, fast service.
- Rating 1.012/28/17Never again! Failed to deliver but, charged anyhow even though told by associate "would not be".
- Rating 4.012/19/17X
- Rating 4.012/12/17Fast paced staff, understandable, and reliable.
- Rating 1.011/28/17Order was not ready at the time specified by the app (20 minutes). It took an extra 30 minutes to get my order ready. Then, even when I told the attendant assured me order was complete and nothing missing; the hash brown with cheese was missing in the order. Called to complain but the person who answered hang up the phone. Love Dennys, especially its pancakes; however, the service they gave me COMPLETELY SUCKS. They don't even deserve a star.
- Rating 5.010/28/17A reliable place, Denny's new online tools for viewing the menu and ordering food made my last trip for takeout a breeze. My husband loves his country fried steak and I enjoyed my lovely cranberry walnut salad with spring greens and chicken. And the packaging to keep food right is a big plus. So convenient and everyone gets the kind of food they want.
- Rating 2.010/26/17Ordered pancakes when I got home I found we did not receive syrup ended up going to the corner store for syrup.
- Rating 5.010/10/17I order from Dennys frequently and am always impressed with the service. on 10/9/17 I ordered some late night breakfast at the Alhambra location, and Iliana, ensured that my order was correct and my special requests were fulfilled, because sometimes I can have a difficult order. 10/10 would recommend to all my friends.