Denny's Bonita Rd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Bonita Rd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Bonita Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.010/16/18Wasn't able to use my AARP now I have to call in otherwise excellent service
- Rating 2.010/9/18The vegetables in the omelet were quite cold. We never got our apple juice, but paid for it.
Delivery was fine and quick.
Usually Denny's is a great experience, but not this time.
- Rating 3.010/3/18wait time for food was way too long. Pick up was very unorganized for me and other guests.
- Rating 1.08/28/18Too bad 0 stars aren’t available. They were completely unorganized. I waited 30 minutes on top of when they told me it would be ready. I get home which I live a minute away driving and everything is cold. Especially the eggs. Who eats cold eggs. And to top it off I get home and they didn’t give me condiments or napkins or a fork. If you can’t handle this feature of ordering online and picking up your food hot then why give it as an option. I would like some sort of compensation since this isn’t the first time this Denny’s has let me down. If I didn’t live so close I wouldn’t have given them another chance.
- Rating 1.08/8/18Food was alright made me throw up no syrup comes like every other order
- Rating 5.07/16/18very good services
- Rating 5.07/12/18The Denny's at Bonita Rd. is the best Denny's from my experience. The manager Amy is very nice, and the employees are outstanding in regards to customer service. The following employees are excellent (5 stars out of 5 stars): Skye, Abel, Marylou, and Gazelle.
- Rating 5.07/11/18Good job
- Rating 1.06/26/18Horrible experience with online delivery. I did not receive any gravy with my country fried steak and ended up throwing it away cuz it is disgusting without gravy. Called Denny’s and they said they could not send the gravy. They said I would have to order it again and request a refund. I was trying to order it from her but she said she could not help me. I asked if I could just get a refund on the food since it wasn’t edible. She said she couldn’t give me a refund either. So essentially it was a waste of my money. I ordered my food on the Denny’s website. Dennys should have been able to fix the wrong order. Dennys should NOT have said they won’t help me and then sent me to the third party delivery system they are using. Besides. It wasn’t the delivery people that messed up. It was Denny’s that didn’t pack the gravy. Dennys screwed up and should have fixed it rather than tell me to order it again and hope for a refund. I tried contacting the delivery people too and they did nothing either. I would love my money back.
- Rating 5.04/16/18The food was fresh and delicious. It was ready when I arrived and my wait time was maybe two minutes. I will order take out again.
- Rating 5.04/8/18Great Food and Customer Service!
- Rating 5.04/8/18Great Hostess!
- Rating 5.03/14/18Great place to dine in. Great food all day, great employees and great location
- Rating 5.03/2/18Excellent service and great tasting food!! Love how they always try to accommodate to your needs, ex. If you want your chocolate hot but not too hot, sweet but not too sweet! 🙌
- Rating 2.02/21/18Burger was cold, bottom bun was soggy. Burger itself was a MESS! All broken apart
- Rating 5.02/21/18Friendly staff & great customer service!
- Rating 5.02/20/18We placed a good sized order, it was packaged well and delivered on time. We will certainly do this again.
- Rating 2.01/25/18I was told that I was in a wrong location, it’s good I showed them my printed copy of my order. Also, when I opened the order at home, it wasn’t the right one. We’re missing the the toasted breads. We’ve got only few syrup with so many pancakes ordered. Very disappointing.
- Rating 1.01/17/18unfortunately with this order , everything was off. First , my ice tea had to be replaced with one without ice, despite indicating preference in special instructions section. My oatmeal was missing , and my order did not include any utensils , butter , syrup etc for the grand slams. I’m glad I checked everything before I left the restaurant .
- Rating 5.01/2/18My friend and I had dinner at Denny's New Yeats Eve about 6pm (we are pretty old ) There was a rush, very busy, long wait for our Salmon platters. The server was outstanding! Kept us informed and acknowledged. A young woman, very professional. The platter was delicious. The vegetable mix especially.