Denny's Bonita Rd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Bonita Rd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Bonita Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/16/18The food was fresh and delicious. It was ready when I arrived and my wait time was maybe two minutes. I will order take out again.
- Rating 5.04/8/18Great Food and Customer Service!
- Rating 5.04/8/18Great Hostess!
- Rating 5.03/14/18Great place to dine in. Great food all day, great employees and great location
- Rating 5.03/2/18Excellent service and great tasting food!! Love how they always try to accommodate to your needs, ex. If you want your chocolate hot but not too hot, sweet but not too sweet! 🙌
- Rating 2.02/21/18Burger was cold, bottom bun was soggy. Burger itself was a MESS! All broken apart
- Rating 5.02/21/18Friendly staff & great customer service!
- Rating 5.02/20/18We placed a good sized order, it was packaged well and delivered on time. We will certainly do this again.
- Rating 2.01/25/18I was told that I was in a wrong location, it’s good I showed them my printed copy of my order. Also, when I opened the order at home, it wasn’t the right one. We’re missing the the toasted breads. We’ve got only few syrup with so many pancakes ordered. Very disappointing.
- Rating 1.01/17/18unfortunately with this order , everything was off. First , my ice tea had to be replaced with one without ice, despite indicating preference in special instructions section. My oatmeal was missing , and my order did not include any utensils , butter , syrup etc for the grand slams. I’m glad I checked everything before I left the restaurant .
- Rating 5.01/2/18My friend and I had dinner at Denny's New Yeats Eve about 6pm (we are pretty old ) There was a rush, very busy, long wait for our Salmon platters. The server was outstanding! Kept us informed and acknowledged. A young woman, very professional. The platter was delicious. The vegetable mix especially.
- Rating 1.012/27/17Messed up completely on my order. Tried to tell me that I never placed my order to begin with and just made my experience with them the worst I’ve ever had
- Rating 5.012/27/17Ordered online via the Denny’s mobile app. Real easy to use and came by later to picked the food...Real convenient!!!
Food was packaged in convenient plastic containers...
Thank you Denny’s
- Rating 5.011/6/17PROmpt online service , the food was hot , good presentation , with all the condiments , thank you
- Rating 3.010/17/17We ordered to go and did not get a complete order.
- Rating 1.09/27/17I ordered and paid for my order online. Was told that there would be a 20 minute wait. I arrived 30 minutes later. The manager informed me that my order was not able to be completed. It would have been nice if he had called me to give me that information so I didn't make the unnecessary trip, and could have made other arrangements for food. My phone number was provided on the order, so there was really no good reason for the manager to have waited for me to arrive before informing me that my order would not be available. I had several choices for take- out at 9pm on a Thursday night, and I chose Denny's. The manager was polite, but I hadn't eaten since 10am that morning, so I was a bit "hangry", and having the information provided to me at 8:30pm would have made my evening go a little smoother! I will not be returning to that particular location even though it is the closest one to my house.
- Rating 5.09/25/17I was a long stay at a hotel next door to Denny's and frequently used the on-line take out service. Must have ordered all the dinner entries and they were prepared without a flaw. No mix up and the food was prepared as I requested it every time.The staff were always friendly and professional, even on those busy nights. What I really like was the take-out packaging that I think must be exclusively designed for Denny's ie. durable food grade plastic container with an enclosed insert if your order required extra room so no mixing up the entry with the sides like some of those styrofoam boxes that are flimsy at best; very well done, yes I am surprised but I have not been to a Denny's since coffee was a dollar including refills.
- Rating 1.08/28/17I think that this location was greatly understaffed due to the volume or costumers I observed while waiting for my p/u order (placed 30mins prior to pick up...) The place was swamped with disorganization and confusion. The young man at the front was less than happy and welcoming. The pick up order line was a mess. My food was not accounted for or labeled & i was told to stand aside while they sorted out the issue with my missing food and assited other guests who got there AFTER me. The poor hostess had to run around to figure out who's food was who's due tot he disorganization. My food was subpar and cold. I will not return.