Denny's National City
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's National City
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's National City
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.07/17/18The Madame who took our order was so nice, she was allways look for our wellness. I do not remember her ame but I'm sure she will remember us. She was a woman of old age, beautiful and very kind. She waited until we finished to leave. I hope she do well. About the food and place I have nothing to say. It was perfect, calm, I love the classic style that the restaurant has and I really could relax there befor go to my graduation. Thank You! ♡☆.
- Rating 2.07/16/18Bread was soggy & small amount of French fries as given. On a positive notes, order was ready to go when arrived as established.
- Rating 5.07/11/18People so nice good services
- Rating 5.06/30/18You have the best breakfast in town. Every Sunday my family goes to Denny's after church for a yummy breakfast. Your coffee sets the pace for a relaxing day. thank you. ellen
- Rating 4.06/28/18Love the Pancakes & Milkshakes!
- Rating 5.06/26/18Outstanding customer service!
- Rating 2.04/16/18If you like your food taking longer than quoted and being totally ignored by every single staff member as you stand under the sign that says pick up, then this is your place. Not sure why I continue to go the same location when I know that they are terrible. Trying a different location next time.
- Rating 4.04/3/18They just forgot the bread that was suppose to go w the spaghetti. Overall, food is good.
- Rating 5.04/3/18Food is always good and service is always better than expected
- Rating 1.03/19/18Very poor service will never order again kept getting hung up on. They forgot my coffee food was extremely cold!
- Rating 4.03/15/18Bueno todo
- Rating 5.03/14/18Manager and staff were really nice !! Great service
- Rating 5.02/20/18Very great service and they know us now.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Loved it. Denny's is always a big hit!
- Rating 2.01/17/18When we received our food they checked off what we had when went home everything was wrong cold and missing food. When we went back Gene helped and was very apologetic and made our food again. He was really helpful and I appreciate him listening to us. Hire more Genes that get job done!
- Rating 5.01/17/18I love the easy online app. The foods always good and the price is right. Thanks, Denny's
- Rating 1.01/9/18One star is being way to courteous, my experience deserves no stars! From wrong orders to a half eaten sausage link the whole experience was HORRIBLE! And it wasn’t until we got home from picking up our order that me and my family noticed everything. We stopped at a location that was on our way home (1 hour from home) so there was no turning back. When I called the Denny’s we placed our order at to let them know I was called rude, ungrateful and selfish and the old woman hung up on me. HUGE WASTE OF MONEY!
- Rating 3.01/9/18I could not find any place to apply my AARP card at the payment page. When I got to the store (Sweetwater RD. National City, CA) the Lady manager was not kind, she said she would call and find out how to help and just walked away, then stayed in the back for the almost 10 minutes I waited. Please help us by putting a place for these discounts.
- Rating 5.012/29/17Great 100% satisfactorily
- Rating 5.012/28/17I love Denny's. I have always had a good experience at all locations. The food is always good.