Denny's Jefferson Blvd.
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Jefferson Blvd.
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Jefferson Blvd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.09/11/18I ordered food online and immediately called to cancel it once I realized this store didn't offer delivery. I was told they would credit back the charge. A week goes by and I still did not receive the credit, so I called back a second time. I ended up calling on 3 separate occasions and each manager said they would do it that day. This still has not been done.
- Rating 5.09/6/18On occasion I have had to order in. I must admit that I was skeptical about ordering from Denny's considering it to be fast food and I did not want fast food. I was pleasantly surprised. The food has been fresh, tasty and well prepared. Good. Spot on. I have ordered breakfast, lunch and dinner on different occasions and not one time have I been disappointed. The delivery time has been as stated at time of order. I am a regular now. Thank you Denny's. You have saved the day/night
- Rating 5.08/28/18My order was correct and on time , l will be ordering again soon.
- Rating 1.08/14/18I sent a message to you corporate office stating I did not receive a refund the Manager said I would receive for the Grand Slam Slugger meal that was missing coffee and juice. You 310-559-5351 is full and not taking any messages where I got through 8/9/18 when I call about my meal. The refund was $10.79 per the Manager that day.
- Rating 2.07/31/18My order was delivered and was missing the coffee and the juice. I deducted one star for each item missing. The food was good but if they can't get the order correct there's no reason to ever have it delivered again.
- Rating 1.07/16/18This experience was disgusting i places an order for pick up i picked up my food got home started eating and there was a crunchy feeling which seemed weird because i’ve had this plate almost every time i visit Dennys so i checked what it was. To my surprise it was a cockroach i looked in my food and there was another one mixed in the food! I threw away all my food i didn’t even bother to call and complain since customer service here is the worst (that is why i ordered for pick up)! Never again will i be visiting his location! if i were you guys i would stay away from this place!
- Rating 3.07/11/18Food is good and it's still fresh and warm. Delivery was quick and on time. I would have given 5 stars however I requested the type of food be labeled on bags so we didn't have to open each container which is which, especially since we consistently order 16-18 breakfasts.
- Rating 1.07/3/18Absolutely horrible service. I come here cause it's the only one within a 10 mile radius. They have been giving me buffalo sauce for years no charge and then all of a sudden they want to charge me. They gave me a reason that because its in the kitchen they have to charge but I've seen them go to the kitchen for ranch but dont charge them. Someone needs to be notified about this and it needs to be added to the online ordering system. Because it's stupid to be charged twice, once online and then once when u get there, and all it offers is you putting it in the special requests. The kitchen staff either doesnt read the requests or dont care about them because twice I've asked for bbq sauce on my burger and it's an option online and they haven't put it on the burger or even on the side in the bag when I've gotten there. Why didnt they charge me for the bbq sauce? She went to the kitchen for it. the ordering system online something needs to be done when the restaurant wants to close for maintenance. They still charge you online and you waste your time going down there to discover its closed. the manager did not want to give me a cash refund when I paid with my debit card and was going to have to make me wait several days because they made a mistake. They are not prompt with there online orders either. They just let food sit on the table and dont even check their receipts. I went in and told the manager I was picking up and he took at least 10 mins preparing someone else's online order (who cancelled and who he forgot to prepare) while mine just sat there and I was just standing there waiting for it. Again absolutely horrible service especially from the older man whose mostly a manager at night. He is the worst.
- Rating 5.03/14/18The order was 20 breakfasts in the middle of the day and they did it fast and it was perfect! Denny's to-go rocks.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Server greeted us
Food was warm and fresh
When we went to pick it up they were closing due to maintenance. Totally understandable since we ordered our food to go but it was great being informed.. my go to Denny’s because they’re always polite. The place is very clean
- Rating 1.02/20/18Very poor quality and the food was cold!
Also I NEVER got the Free GRAND SLAM offer that I qualified for!
Please call me ASAP 310 890-3459.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Fast service
- Rating 5.01/10/18Food was good, but cold upon delivery, unfortunately.
- Rating 2.01/2/18We had missing items and our over easy eggs were a little too raw
- Rating 5.012/5/17food always delish!! family place for breakfast any time of the day.
- Rating 2.09/19/17I odered online and I did not get a receipt and I think you guys should do something for costumers who did not get a receipt
- Rating 2.09/19/17The food and containers are very convenient for takeout, but the food is never ready by the pick up time. I have ordered breakfasts multiple times and once it was ready an hour after the spcified time, and is always at least 30 minutes late. I wish it was a better customer service situation to match the convience of the online ordering process and the great containers and food.
- Rating 5.09/9/17Good!
- Rating 4.09/5/17Todo muy rico, y a tiempo, muy buen servicio
- Rating 2.09/5/17The manager was super slow. It took him almost 15 mins to have soup done (just put it in the cups). I ordered 45 minutes in advance and it took them almost 20 mins after the pick up time to have everything setup. The last item in the order was forgotten until I pointed it out.
The soup in the soda cups - it is a great invention but very unexpected. Looks like the facility needs to have normal soup cups for it. Not the sauce cup that was used before and the amount of soup wasn't even half from the normal portion.