Denny's de S. Crenshaw Blvd.
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de S. Crenshaw Blvd.
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de S. Crenshaw Blvd.
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 1.012/18/18Ordered online and wasnt aware that when you choose dennys for delivery option, that they would choose for me. I believed that it would be a dennys employee. Turns out grubhub was late. Food was over half an hour late and cold. Called in to complain spoke with manager on duty. He took my name and order number and I was suppose to be refund. Since then nothing has happened. I'm a local and usually dine in. Won't be ordering online.
- Rating 5.012/11/18I am very pleased with my last order and the delivery. The food was delicious and the delivery was exactly 36 minutes. Thank you.
- Rating 5.011/28/18Great Food Great Service! Every order I've made to the Crenshaw/Coliseum location has been spot on, NO MISTAKES! I definitely recommend this Denny's to everyone. I haven't dined in yet but I'm sure it will be the same great food and service I have come to rely on for my lunch orders.
- Rating 5.010/25/18This makes my second online order at Denny's and I must say I'm very happy with the process and the accuracy of my order. I will order and pick up from this location in the future. Thank you for great service.
- Rating 4.09/20/18The food was ready when I picked up, server was friendly and the food was very tasty. The sandwich was small though and there were only a few fries. I’d recommend better portion sizes.
- Rating 5.09/2/18Excellant Service
- Rating 2.07/31/18Last order was salmon, was very disappointed in the portion bof salmon I received, it looked like a fish stick, I order a lot from Denny's and am usually very satisfied, but my last order was definitely not worth the money
- Rating 5.07/31/18The staff is always great. Customer service is excellent. I always enjoy a good breakfast at a great price.
- Rating 1.07/31/18When purchasing food online from Denny's online menu and delivery, the Lava cake I purchased was not included in the order. I called back to let a representative know and was sarcastically told, "what do you want me to do about it" with a snide laugh, when I asked to speak to a manager, he rushed my complaint as if I were bothering him. Although he gave me the cake, he was less than cordial especially when I asked him to repeat his name because I wasn't sure I heard him the 1st time. I will not be ordering from Denny's online in the future, horrible customer service.
- Rating 2.07/16/18The lady at the front desk had a smart remark cause I was late to pick up my food I asked her if it was hot and she was like your late it’s not gonna be hot
- Rating 4.04/16/18Excellent as usual.
- Rating 1.04/10/18Horrible customer service!!! Manager Ken Horrible customer service! Placed an online order 3/25 in the amount of $22.63. When I arrived for pick up my order was already waiting which was fine but I did not receive service until 15mins later. Asked for manager because server was rude & the manager came out walked passed me & NEVER acknowledged my situation. At this point I just want a refund which I still have not received. I left this location with no food & charged $22.63 for nothing! I will never visit this Denny’s again nor will any friends or family of mine!!!
- Rating 1.04/9/18My food tasted funny.
- Rating 5.04/4/18Excellent service
- Rating 1.04/4/18Messed up my whole order never got a call back
- Rating 5.03/26/18To go orders are packed well, same quality as dine in, and always ready on time. I have become a frequent and repeat pick up customer.
- Rating 1.03/14/18Ordered online for pick up. I arrive 20 minutes like suggested, but the restaurant is locked. I can see people inside even some at the register, and I can see a large group of employees just sitting around talking. I knock on the door for a few minutes and while people turned and saw me did nothing to help. Called the phone number multiple times with no answer. 15 minutes has gone by now, and finally some patrons leave and open the door to exit, but when I try to enter a security guard stops me and tells me to leave and that the store is closed. I try to explain to him that I am here for a food pick up, and he lightly shoves me out of the doorway and locks the door. A few minutes later the same guard returns and lets me in to take the 2 minutes it would have taken to pick up my order that has now been waiting for 20 minutes near the counter. Burger and fries were slightly soggy by that point, and just warmer than room temperature. I live very close and while it doesn't often allow me to do an online order at this store often, I don't think I will be again.
- Rating 4.02/27/18my order was accurate, however the staff was a little cold. Maybe a little more customer service would be nice
- Rating 3.02/27/18Chicken strips were way soggy. Tasted like they were microwaved
- Rating 1.02/20/18No good you guy still charge me of something that was supposed to have been free an then told me to take it up wit T-Mobile cuz it one of there promotions wow