Denny's Wilshire Blvd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Wilshire Blvd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Wilshire Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/16/18Food was so good! The food was ready when I picked it up!
The plating was efficient, kept my food hot.
- Rating 1.04/16/18Ordering a pick up order through the Denny's app is a nightmare. After working all night, I placed an order at 4:15 am. I recieved both the app confirmation and email confirmation around 4:30 am. I go to the location and they tell me nothing has come up in their system and there's nothing thet can do until the manager comes in at 6:00 am. Very disappointed.
- Rating 3.03/26/18Items missing from my order
- Rating 5.03/14/18I always have a good experience here! Whether I eat in the restaurant or carry out, everything is delicious.
- Rating 1.03/6/18If I could leave no stars-- I would. We waited for pickup well after the estimated time as two servers stood talking with a friend who was eating. The line to pay grew longer and longer as they did nothing. One poor waitress was running around doing all of the duties herself. Even after all of that, the order came out wrong. What's the point of ordering a Make Your Own Burger if the person preparing it ignores everything and makes it the way they want?
Out of all the Denny's locations, this has to be the worst in staffing and interior quality. Food ordered comes out slow. Flagging down waitresses becomes a professional sport. And most of all, the interior design desperately needs updating. Eating here becomes a daylong event so clear your schedule if you want a cup of coffee... It's going to be a wait.
- Rating 5.01/30/18All the hosts are always very police and cordial. Food is always ready on time.
- Rating 4.01/25/18The online ordering is great. Excellent customer service at this Denny’s. Friendly and patient staff. Only problem with online ording is I can’t use my AARP discount. Being a senior that extra savings definitely helps
- Rating 1.012/27/17Took 40 min to get a pickup order (I think the girl forgot to put it in). Then the order was not complete, then they gave me the wrong amount, and finally they still gave me the wrong thing so I gave up.
Then I stood there waiting to pay and she asked me what else is wrong and I said, I haven’t paid yet. And she rolled her eyes and said oh ok.
Not a very good experience at all.
- Rating 5.012/5/17Me gusta el servicio
- Rating 1.012/5/17I've ordered from this location at least 10+ times & they've managed to get my order wrong every single time.
- Rating 1.010/10/178 out of 10 times they've gotten my online order wrong, even calling and placing the order over the phone doesn't help. Not sure if they're not qualified for the job or they simply don't care
- Rating 5.09/25/17Great food pleasant service
- Rating 2.09/25/17I ordered online, got a call 15 minutes later saying they were closed and my money won’t be easily refunded, it was on me to call Denny’s headquarters or my bank to dispute the order.. went to the store, the same rude woman said it isn’t her problem with pride and told me they were closed and could do nothing.. still haven’t received compensation.
- Rating 5.08/28/17I give you 5 stars on your food and customer service. There was a mix up with my delivery order, but it was quickly resolved and I was very satisfied with my food.