Denny's W. Shaw Ave
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's W. Shaw Ave
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's W. Shaw Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.07/16/18Everything was perfect and good timeing
- Rating 3.07/4/18I went to pick up an order I placed online and when I picked it up the person that waited on me was very rude.
- Rating 5.04/3/18The waitress that served us that day was great. The food was really good and delivered quickly. Probably one of my favorite Denny’s to visit I went back the next day and again. Great service both days.
- Rating 5.03/20/18Great Customer Service
- Rating 5.03/15/18Great service!!
- Rating 5.03/6/18I was feeling sick and my attitude was not so great. The host took care of me without taking my attitude personal. I love the service. I will be back at this location but I'll leave my bad mood at home:-)... Thanks Denny's
- Rating 1.02/27/18It was the worst food I have ever had. PERIOD. How does one burn mozzarella cheese sticks is beyond me. I even had other people try them thinking it might just be me, nope, they spit them out too. The same went with the potato popper things. HORRIBLE. The only thing that was great was the chocolate peanut butter Oreo shake. That was great even though they were extremely chinchy on the Oreo.
- Rating 3.02/27/18The food and service here is good the reason I knock 2 stars is because I've had multiple problems with online orders last time they gave my food to another customer and I had to wait for them to make it again a full hour after I placed the order.
- Rating 5.01/31/18I ordered by line and when I went to pick up my order. They were kind and attentive they gave me my order just as I had ordered it. they gave me a very good impression
- Rating 4.01/26/18Order by line and when I went to pick up my order. Everything was very good, the service and the food.
- Rating 4.012/27/17Very convenient but does not have 55+ menu to order from. Also, after 4pm they offer no AARP discount. The first time they were out of Carmel Apple Crisp Pie & when we went to pick up they said it would be a 40 minute wait for them to make it. Had to accept a substitute desert. Last time I was going to submit an order & request the free Pecan Pie & it changed my order to pumpkin pie so I cancelled order.
- Rating 5.012/27/17Good
- Rating 4.012/19/17Can’t order off of 55+ Menu & no AARP discount after 4pm.
- Rating 5.012/17/17Always good food fast service, and friendly staff
- Rating 5.012/5/17Good
- Rating 4.011/8/17Forgotten items
- Rating 4.010/26/17It was pretty busy on the day I went to pick up my order but the staff were friendly and quickly made the the order and had it ready in less then 10 minutes.
- Rating 2.010/26/17Ordered using the online app. When I got my food home, realized they had forgotten an item.
- Rating 5.010/10/17Great food. Convenient location and online ordering
- Rating 5.09/25/17Food was great service was fast and friendly. Best in the area will return again. Keep up the hard work. Thanks Lucas