Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Gardena
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Gardena
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.09/5/18My order would have been perfect, if they didn't forget the butter and jam.
- Rating 5.08/28/18Easy to use app and food was ready on time. Good experience
- Rating 1.08/14/18Picking up at Denny's is a nightmare. No one knows in the front (i.e. cashiers) ever know what is going on when it comes to food. I love the food and love the concept though requires alot of attention to fully address the customer service challenges at this location.
- Rating 5.07/31/18Always a friendly staff, very accommodatingResponse from Denny's8/7/18thank you Nicole for the review, come back soon
- Rating 4.07/31/18The Fit & Fare Loaded Veggie Omelet was great as usually, but my order always seems to be missing something. If not, the utensils, it's the condiments.Response from Denny's8/7/18Hi Frances, sorry about us missing things, we will be more careful in the future, glad you enjoy our food
- Rating 5.07/31/18Everything was perfect, and I thoroughly enjoyed the meal!Response from Denny's8/7/18Hello James, thank you so much for the comments
- Rating 5.07/31/18Amazing service.Response from Denny's8/7/18Thank you Alma, we appreciate your business
- Rating 4.07/23/18I ordered the Fit Fare Loaded Veggie Omelet to go, all of which was tasty and very fresh. I'm glad I checked for utensils, otherwise I may not have been able to enjoy it as much.
- Rating 2.07/17/18This location is ridiculously under staffed in the cooking department. While waiting for my online order pickup which by the way took longer than 30 min. I saw at least 3 group of people walk in and then wait like 10min to get their orders taken and then they just walked out. It took a waitress having to go to the back to help the cook to get my order because I kept asking for status. Not good Denny. My wife and I love Denny’s above all others but lately we find more bad experiences than good from different locations. Not Good Denny’s
- Rating 2.07/11/18Third week in a row. I made a custom Grand Slam. Although the food was delicious, it was NOT what I ordered for a third time. I am disappointed. For two weeks they did not put banana slices on my pancakes. The third week, they made it salted caramel banana pancakes which I did NOT order. At least they did not forget the bananas. :\
- Rating 5.07/5/18I’ve been eating Denny’s my whole life. Jr. dippers As A Kid & still Love Mozzarella Stickssss like the first time I had them 💕
- Rating 3.07/3/18For two weeks in a row I ordered the same meal from the same location. Both breakfasts were supposed to have sliced banana and chocolate chips with the pancakes. For two weeks the pancakes did not have them included. The first week I just thought it was an oversight. The second week was frustrating, because I did not check the order. I will now have to check the entire order each time I come, which defeats the reason I use the "pick-up" service. The rest of the breakfast was great.
- Rating 5.02/21/18Prompt & Accurate
- Rating 5.01/25/18My on line order was ready in 20 minutes, pick up was quick and associate was friendly and very helpfull, the food was warm and delicious.
- Rating 5.01/21/18great
- Rating 5.01/17/18Great food and great service.
- Rating 5.01/1/18Nice and easy!
- Rating 5.012/12/17Great food. Great service.Response from Denny's12/20/17Thank you
- Rating 5.012/12/17I’m new to the online ordering service and I must say it’s excellent! My order was exact the service was great and the server made sure I had extra condiments and intensive as my order was pretty large!Response from Denny's12/20/17Thank you for the comments! see you soon
- Rating 5.012/6/17I still like to sit down at the counter or a booth and enjoy a good Denny's meal. However, when I'm really in a hurry, the online ordering process is quick, easy, and painless. Same great food, same great service. Thank you, Denny's.