Denny's Sepulveda Blvd.
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Sepulveda Blvd.
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Sepulveda Blvd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.08/8/18It was quick but they never gave me my drink. So I paid $3 extra for nothing
- Rating 5.08/7/18The food is good 👍🏼
- Rating 5.07/31/18Good food and service.
- Rating 1.07/16/18Made online order. arrived at the location about 20 minutes later. The woman at the counter whose name was Lisa has no idea what's going on. She was visibly confused with whatever she does behind the counter. There were two other woman behind her and they were working on take out foods. One of them (african american lady) disappeared at one point and the other woman started taking orders from the tables. No one is taking care of the take out foods. African American woman showed up later, and working as slow as possible. It's been 40 minutes since I placed my order.
I spoke to Lisa to get me a refund. Lisa asked the Black lady and she said my order was not ready yet. I asked a refund again and she seemed to work on it but it turned out she worked on a completely different issue, something made her confused even more, whatever it was.
I asked for refund again, and she went to the black lady and said my food was ready and told me if I still want my money back. This is crazy. No one supervises employees like these? I will soon post this craziness to yelp soon.
- Rating 1.03/26/18Placed a breakfast order online on March 22, 2018 at around 530am and was expecting to pick it up at around 550am. Instead I get a call from the restaurant that the order cannot be fulfilled because the restaurant is closed and they won't start cooking until 7am. They did not give a reason why it was closed. For a restaurant that supposedly is always open, that is very unusual. I told them to cancel the order and not to charge the credit card I used. They told me I would have to cancel the transaction on my end. The problem with your online system is that the card is charged before the order was filled which it wasn't in this case. This means calling the credit card company and explaining to them what happened. A whole lot of time to get this done.
Not a pleasant experience. I have doubts to use your online system again. VERY BAD EXPERIENCE.
- Rating 3.03/19/18Food is always good and delivery is on time but the cost for delivery is what will stop me from ordering again
- Rating 5.02/28/18I love the pancakes 🥞 and salmon everything is good and delicious 😋
- Rating 5.02/22/18Great services and good food thanks
- Rating 5.02/20/18I’m treated like family when I go to Denny’s in my neighborhood. I go once a week , usually on the weekend and they always greet me by my first name. My order is always correct and my to go order always has the usual condiments. I don’t have to request anything. I like my neighborhood Dennys.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Great staff
- Rating 1.01/2/18Was terrible we order from this place 20 minutes before we pick up food and it still wasn’t ready.