Denny's de Sepulveda Blvd.
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Sepulveda Blvd.
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Sepulveda Blvd.
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 5.012/1/18Thank you to Yvette at this Denny's for personally delivering our lost order from dennys.com. First time ordering via dennys.com, delivery via DoorDash, order showed as delivered, but we never received it!
Yvette was professional and courteous over the phone and in person. FIVE STARS!
- Rating 5.011/14/18Good job guys
- Rating 1.09/10/18I put one star because my deliver never got here Supposedly they never made may order and said that my deliver was gone.
- Rating 3.08/21/18Food was ok the stuff tater tots were hard however the food was ready when I got there so that was a plus
- Rating 1.08/8/18It was quick but they never gave me my drink. So I paid $3 extra for nothing
- Rating 5.08/7/18The food is good 👍🏼
- Rating 5.07/31/18Good food and service.
- Rating 1.07/16/18Made online order. arrived at the location about 20 minutes later. The woman at the counter whose name was Lisa has no idea what's going on. She was visibly confused with whatever she does behind the counter. There were two other woman behind her and they were working on take out foods. One of them (african american lady) disappeared at one point and the other woman started taking orders from the tables. No one is taking care of the take out foods. African American woman showed up later, and working as slow as possible. It's been 40 minutes since I placed my order.
I spoke to Lisa to get me a refund. Lisa asked the Black lady and she said my order was not ready yet. I asked a refund again and she seemed to work on it but it turned out she worked on a completely different issue, something made her confused even more, whatever it was.
I asked for refund again, and she went to the black lady and said my food was ready and told me if I still want my money back. This is crazy. No one supervises employees like these? I will soon post this craziness to yelp soon.
- Rating 1.03/26/18Placed a breakfast order online on March 22, 2018 at around 530am and was expecting to pick it up at around 550am. Instead I get a call from the restaurant that the order cannot be fulfilled because the restaurant is closed and they won't start cooking until 7am. They did not give a reason why it was closed. For a restaurant that supposedly is always open, that is very unusual. I told them to cancel the order and not to charge the credit card I used. They told me I would have to cancel the transaction on my end. The problem with your online system is that the card is charged before the order was filled which it wasn't in this case. This means calling the credit card company and explaining to them what happened. A whole lot of time to get this done.
Not a pleasant experience. I have doubts to use your online system again. VERY BAD EXPERIENCE.
- Rating 3.03/19/18Food is always good and delivery is on time but the cost for delivery is what will stop me from ordering again
- Rating 5.02/28/18I love the pancakes 🥞 and salmon everything is good and delicious 😋
- Rating 5.02/22/18Great services and good food thanks
- Rating 5.02/20/18I’m treated like family when I go to Denny’s in my neighborhood. I go once a week , usually on the weekend and they always greet me by my first name. My order is always correct and my to go order always has the usual condiments. I don’t have to request anything. I like my neighborhood Dennys.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Great staff
- Rating 1.01/2/18Was terrible we order from this place 20 minutes before we pick up food and it still wasn’t ready.