Denny's de Glendale Ave.
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Glendale Ave.
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Glendale Ave.
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 2.012/11/18This was the second online order that I made that was not correct. I ordered the pumpkin spice pancake breakfast both times. The 1st time, I got regular pancakes with chocolate chips and banana slices. The 2nd time, I got pumpkin pancakes but no pumpkin cream cheese drizzle. It was very disappointing.
- Rating 2.012/5/18Most of the time it’s great service but over the last 3 months I’ve been charged double or I’ve paid on the app and drove to the restaurant for pick up for them to tell me they’re CLOSED for some type of maintenance ! I had to wait 3 business days to be refunded! So I’m not to happy with Denny’s right now.
- Rating 5.011/14/18Great service and great food!!
- Rating 1.010/9/18Very disappointing service. I placed my online order & got the BLT from the value menu. My co-worker picked up my meal from the restaurant & brought it back to work for me. When I opened it to eat my sandwich, there was ONLY 2 pieces of bacon. 2 PIECES to what should have been 6 pieces. I called the restaurant immediately & I’m still waiting for the ‘Manager’ to give me a call back.
- Rating 1.09/6/18Was missing the bacon and orange juice
- Rating 3.04/16/18The food was excellent. The people were polite and nice. The order was supposed to be done in 20 minutes. When I arrived and announced I was there I heard the manager exclaim, “every one of these hamburgers are wrong!” The boxes were pushed back to the cooks and our order was started over. Took another almost 25 minutes.
- Rating 3.03/19/18This was the first time ordering online and for pick up...... I wanted pancakes and French Toast ... I started going thru the menu and the bacon cheese tator tots caught my eye... but when i got them home it was not as described... it was smothered in some white sauce and jalapenos ... not plain with a side of sourcream as stated on the menu... i could not eat them and was not going to drive back.... and they forgot to sprinkle the french toast with powdered sugar .... Next time I order I will just call and place the order.Response from Denny's4/3/18Julie thank you so much for letting us know about your experience.
We do apologize about the Tots, What you received was actually our smothered Tator tots
I would like invite you back when you place your next future to go order please order the Original Tator Tots and the manager on shift will be glad to take care of those for you,just give them your name.
Its a great appetizer and Its one of our Must Try Apps.
we will follow up with our hostess training to ensure that they are trained on propr packaging of food, thank you for letting us know this was an issue
"The Hanford Managent Team"
- Rating 1.02/27/18Unfortunately I got there after placing an online order and hour earlier, the waitress tells me “we’re closed, I said well “I paid already and that wasn’t declined” superviser/manager comes out makes my meal, chicken, cranberry apple salad, they forgot my ranch dressing which they argued with me on the phone about it being in my bag, I had no cranberries and part of my salad was rotten in the corner, slimy and gross!Response from Denny's3/7/18Tina I want to thank you for your feedback and I would like to sincerely apologize for the service you received. I would like to assure you I have began working on our opportunities so this does not happen again.
I would like to invite you back to have an actual Cranberry salad on us please, The general Managers name is Maggie and she would be happy to accommodate you with a cranberry salad on us. please feel free to stop by at any time I have communicated this to her.
Hope to see you soon =)
- Rating 4.01/30/18It was alright! Eggs were cold and I picked up on time.... everything else was goodResponse from Denny's1/31/18Hi Tina I apologize for the cold eggs, we will work on a system to where we can target your pick up time better so this does not happen again, Thank you for choosing Our Denny's
we hope to see you soon
"Thank You The Hanford Management Team"
- Rating 5.01/17/18It was fast and food was good.
- Rating 2.012/27/17The food was delicious! This was my first time ordering online and we drove into town to pick-up. The only downfall was my order of pancakes was forgotten and I had to drive back in to get it.
- Rating 1.010/27/17originally called to place order was on hold for 10 minutes. Re-called and phone rang and rang. placed order on line arrived to pick-up three people were waited on before me, even though I was there first.
- Rating 2.010/26/17it was great food but my plate was cold.
- Rating 5.010/17/17I'm never disappointed at this Denny's. I used to visit 2 or 3 times a month. Since moving 15 miles away, I don't get back as often as I like.
- Rating 5.09/25/17Loved the prompt service and how well the food was packed!
- Rating 5.09/6/17Fast serviceResponse from Denny's9/9/17Thank You Erik We Are Glad To Hear You Enjoyed Your Experience
The Hanford Management Team =)
- Rating 5.09/5/17They were detailed on our order.
Great and fast service.Response from Denny's9/9/17Thank You For Your Feed Back We are Happy to hear You Enjoyed Your Visit
See You Soon
The Hanford Management Team =)
- Rating 1.08/22/17The pot roast dinners were abhorrent. Watery potatoes and burned nasty pieces of gristle with no garlic toast. Honestly the worst thing I've ever eaten at denny's. NEVER AGAIN!
- Rating 5.08/17/17great service. great food. good job hanford, CA dennys. will order again!!
- Rating 4.08/17/17Great service and great food every time.