Denny's de Hawthorne Blvd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Hawthorne Blvd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Hawthorne Blvd
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 1.011/28/18I honestly dont know why i still come to this dennys after all the bad experiences...its just close to my house i suppose ...ive done many responses and surveys and nothing changes ..so i will just go to the one on segundo from now on ...my last trip wasnt terrible in the sense that the order wasnt too far off what i asked ..i usually order online here and they always either get the order wrong or give poor service...my last wasnt too bad they got the 2 meals correct but did not provide the requested condiments ...i checked it was written on receipt...side of ranch please ..if its an extra charge its fine but to just ignore is very infuriating . ...i arrived to pick up order at pick up station...i can see plenty of orders ready for pickup ...not 1 not 2 but 3 people walk by AND make eye contact without any acknowledgement ..i patiently wait but after several minutes become a little irritated..a gentlemen walks up to main host area and greets a women behind me...when i say ive was here before her he responded with im going to help her first ..i let him know i have been waiting for several minutes ...he just motioned an employee to hand me my food because he was already insistent on not helping me ...i grab my food and leave and then realise no condiments...another bad experience at this location...fyi the gentleman who refused to serve me had a different color shirt then the servers which lead me to beleive he is management ...well i guess that is this stores standard
- Rating 5.010/30/18I love Dennys Hawthorne, because your wait time is minimal and there is less time to wait for your food.They are always crowded, but when you sign-in, you see the workers cleaning the tables as soon as people leave to get waiting patrons to a table. I have been to other Dennys and the service was the opposite.
- Rating 5.010/25/18My order was received with the correct items. I was pleased with the deliverer and the awesome delicious food.
- Rating 4.010/16/18Food was tasty and on time.
- Rating 3.010/3/18My breakfast had hash brown and they did not give it to me. It was later than 20 minutes. It took 30 minutes. I had to ask for my drinks that come with breakfast as well. If it’s 30 minutes let the customer know on website.
- Rating 5.09/5/18Food was delivered quickly and portions were just like the restaurant. Food was still hot when it arrived. Thanks.
- Rating 4.08/29/18Food was great!
- Rating 3.08/21/18They never give the sides that are requested...not the first time either...this location always does this ...i only go here cus its the closest ...will be going to the one in el segundo from now
- Rating 5.07/16/18We placed an online order and everything was great.
- Rating 2.07/9/18I ordered online for pick up. The food was promised at 11:55 and I didn't receive it until 12:25... a full 30 minutes later and the staff at the restaurant all seemed to be overwhelmed. There were other people waiting to pick up their food and all had the same frustrations of waiting to long for their orders.
- Rating 2.03/6/18They got my order completely wrong. They forgot my drinks and had cooked an order of my eggs wrong. My husband had to go back to get correct items. I will not be using the service again
- Rating 5.02/25/18Awsome, hawthorn store
- Rating 2.01/30/18NOT HAPPY-LAST ORDER-SUNDAY-NO ONE DELIVERED MY FOOD,YET THE ON LINE TOOK MY PAYMENT,I GOT NO FOOD-COULD NOT FIND HOW TO STOP ORDERS ON LINE.I REALLY ENJOY MY FOOD WHEN I CAN GET IT-I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO NOW.
- Rating 2.01/23/18I don’t know why give the option of take sauce or dipping and don’t give it
- Rating 5.01/23/18Great
- Rating 5.01/17/18FOOD WAS VERY WELL SEASONED,GOOD TASTE.LOVE THE CHOICES I HAD.THANKS FOR TAKING SPECIAL ORDERS.KEEP UP GOOD SERVICE,SHUT IN,LIKE MYSELF NEED THIS SERVICE.
- Rating 4.012/30/17GREAT FOOD,SEASONED WELL.HATE WHEN THERE IS NO ONE TO PICK UP MY ORDERS.I AM HOUSE BOUND,MEANS A LOT TO ME THIS SERVICE.
- Rating 1.012/27/17On December 21st, I placed an online order at 11:43am. In the confirmation email I received shortly after placing it, my estimated delivery time was 12:18pm. After waiting a full hour after my order hadn't arrived, I decided to call and question the whereabouts of my order. Only then, at 1:18pm, was my order finally being picked up and delivered to my address. I received my order at 1:33pm. Taking nearly two hours to have an order prepared and delivered to an address that is quite literally no more than a mile away (yes, my home is one mile away from the establishment's location) is unheard of. For this reason, I will not be ordering from Denny's ever again and I will be sure to advise others thinking of doing so against it.
- Rating 2.011/30/17I WAS MISSING MY SIDE OF FRUIT...MY CHICKEN STRIPS WERE BRIDDLE AND COLD AND MY FRENCH TOAST TASTE LIKE BACON
- Rating 5.011/29/17Greeeeaaaatttt