Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Inglewood
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Inglewood
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.08/21/18I signed up to me part of you rewards program becaus you stated that I would receive 20% off my order for signing up. I never received my coupon so it was very misleading. I ordered Togo anyway after my frustration. I picked up my order and food was ok. They forgot cheese for my nachos so I ate nachos with no cheese. My burger came with no condiments so just a burger with meat, onions, lettuce and tomatoes. The soup bowl was very small. I think the soup was about $4 and the container was the size of a condiment container.Response from Denny's8/23/18We appreciate your valuable feedback as we strive to provide exceptional guest service each and every day. My name is Ana Navarro and I am the General manager at your local Hawthorne Denny’s. I’ll like to extend to you a pair of VIP vouchers for a FREE build your own slam in hopes that you would allow us the opportunity to provide the premium service that every one of our guest deserve. Please contact me, our phone number is (310) 676-6097. We look forward to seeing you soon!
- Rating 4.06/6/18Well... I used the app to order to go and don't think I will be doing that again. I ordered what I would consider "the usual" for my family. A regular slam for my son, the zesty nachos for my husband, and a super bird with a short stack on the side for me. The thing I hated about the app was the options. Normally I ask for some lettuce in my sandwich and my husband wants the works on his nachos. There was no way to order these requests through the app. Even if I had to pay a balance fee for the extras at the restaurant I would have been fine with it. Now, don't get me wrong... I like the food at this Denny's and when I go in I am perfectly happy and served well. It's the app I dislike.
- Rating 5.05/7/18Good food. Thanks
- Rating 4.04/5/18thank you
- Rating 5.03/16/18Service was great. Young male host is always on top of it. Customer service is always amazing!
- Rating 5.03/8/18The location is perfect, the food is excellent. This is my go-to place!
- Rating 5.03/6/18Nice, quick service.
- Rating 1.02/27/18My order was wrong and they told me all the condiments were in my bag, but when I arrived home I didn't have any butter or syrup for the pancakes when on the comments I clearly wrote I wanted them on the side. I called to let the manager know and she was extremely rude. She tried accusing me of lying and then offered to give me a free meal next time I go. I will definitely not be back to this location in Hawthorne.
- Rating 1.02/27/18On 2/24/18 I did an online order for this restaurant. I request delivery, normally I have a better experience with delivery than with pick up. Well not this not. My food was suppose to be delivered at 8:23pm it did not get here until 8:46pm my food was ice cold and the delivery guy dropped my drinks so I did not get those with my order. I tried to reach the restaurant that night for over two hours and the line was busy. I will never order from this restaurant again.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Huge difference in service! Much more attentive and on time.
- Rating 1.01/9/182 times order both is wrong, order 1 sunny side up and 1 scrambled egg, both scrambled egg, 2nd times order missing harsbrown on both order. times to go to different restaurants.
- Rating 5.012/29/17Everything was great
- Rating 5.012/5/17I swear it has been the best service so far I recommend everyone to try
- Rating 5.010/26/17Great service whether we dine in or take out. Fast and very good food. Not one complaint. All staff members are great and very helpful and friendly
- Rating 5.09/20/17Great job!
- Rating 5.08/28/17Great orededing online!
- Rating 2.08/17/17took over 10 minutes to give me my order, i asked if everything was in the bag, they said yes .... and they forgot my toast.
i understand they are busy but i hate when something from my order is missing and that is why i ask before i leave