Denny's de Highland
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Highland
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Highland
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- Rating 5.012/18/18Excellent service
- Rating 1.012/18/18Ordered an avocado burger and got no avocado in my burger
- Rating 1.012/11/18The food was delivered cold and some of the food was missing.
Online ordering process was great.
- Rating 5.012/11/18Always GREAT SERVICE... Staff and Management very friendly
- Rating 5.012/4/18Great service and demeanor! Food looked great and tasted great too!
- Rating 5.011/28/18Service was great
- Rating 5.011/28/18The food was hot and good. The hashbrowns were cooked just right not to crispy on top.
- Rating 4.011/6/18I arrived just as my to go order was finished. The employee was checking it for accuracy and found that my burger was missing its bacon. He corrected that and sent me on my way. Then I got home and saw that they didn't add the mayo I specifically asked for. The fact that he went over my order and said it was all correct, then it wasnt, was kind of disappointing. However, I just added my own at home.
- Rating 2.011/6/18Food arrived cold. Experienced slight stomach irritation after eating.
- Rating 3.010/3/18This is the second time for some odd reason upon picking up my order I’m missing food!!
- Rating 1.09/21/18This place deserves no stars at all, I ordered my food on line for pickup . Received a the worst unedible plate of food I could never have imagined. A completely burnt sausage, my omelette was tasteless and my bacon was missing , paid $ 23.00 for the food , I couldn’t eat at all . It was tasteless and nasty. I had to throw it away . Wasted my money and my time
- Rating 2.09/20/18It took nearly 45 minutes for our orders to be taken, then at the end of it I wasn’t even able to use my coupon because they didn’t have the materials necessary to scan it
- Rating 5.07/3/18Everything from ordering online to picking up was very easy
- Rating 4.04/16/18Didn’t offer to show me the food before I took it and left, I should have asked. Got all the way home and no jelly or butter for pancakes and toast. Other than that it tastes good.
- Rating 1.04/9/18I only gave it one star because I can’t mark it at zero stars. I placed my order online and once I arrived to pick my order up, that’s when everything fell out of place after that. I had a large order for example: Grand slams, Jr. grand slams, Fried chicken steak all these orders came with pancakes. I was given one syrup. I yet again had to keep asking for more syrup the gentleman working he said we don’t have any more packs of syrup, I would have to pour it. he only poured two/made two little containers of syrups. mind you each plate has two pancakes that’s not enough. Then he was rushing me... anything else? yes butter please . anything else? yes my drink that I ordered. anything else? yes i’m missing the appetizer trio sampler plate . I then watched him smush the whole meal into a small plate and it didn’t even close all the way and I watched him throw it in the bag. He was upset or irritated because even the manager and employees asked him “ you need anything, are you okay?” mind you it’s not a busy day i’m the only one upfront. Then our food is cold, no condiments or anything to go with the sampler trio : Mozzarella sticks, chicken strips no sauces etc. We were missing utensils and napkins. overall it was rude customer service, the food was cold, we asked for eggs scrambled well with cheese and we had over easy eggs. Bacon wasn’t cooked all the way, this was worse than a fast food restaurant. I wasted my money ($40) , threw away the food because nothing was cooked or prepared how we wanted it, and we ended up getting food from somewhere else.
- Rating 1.04/4/18I generally have good experiences. This time, not so much. When I picked up my food, a woman who was not in any type of Denny’s uniform grabbed the bag with all of my meals, opening them one by one and separating the two layer plates with her long, acrylic finger nails that were touching food, to show that all the orders were correct. All of the heat came off the food, then this woman basically bullied me into signing a receipt that said the order was correct, and told me condiments were in the bag. When I got home (one mile from the restaurant) the food was cold and I realized that the drinks that came with my meal were not included and there were no condiments in the bag. I have been a regular customer, if you check my history, but I will not be back because I had to pay for this meal. It was not cheap and was not worth it or good. Thank you.
- Rating 1.03/22/18I didn't even get my food. & i called and they hung up on me.
- Rating 5.03/19/18Great service
- Rating 5.03/19/18Great service. Always ready on time.
- Rating 2.03/19/18The waiters are friendly but do take quite some time to get your food out When you walk in they need to greet people so they feel welcomed...