Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Highland
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Highland
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Try the all-new movie-inspired menu featuring New! Co-Reactor Pancakes and the New! Blaster Fire Burger. And be sure to purchase a pack of the Denny’s exclusive $3 character trading cards. Collect all 12 before they vanish into hyperspace! Each pack contains two character cards and a Denny’s coupon. Proceeds benefit No Kid Hungry in the fight against childhood hunger.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.04/16/18Didn’t offer to show me the food before I took it and left, I should have asked. Got all the way home and no jelly or butter for pancakes and toast. Other than that it tastes good.
- Rating 1.04/9/18I only gave it one star because I can’t mark it at zero stars. I placed my order online and once I arrived to pick my order up, that’s when everything fell out of place after that. I had a large order for example: Grand slams, Jr. grand slams, Fried chicken steak all these orders came with pancakes. I was given one syrup. I yet again had to keep asking for more syrup the gentleman working he said we don’t have any more packs of syrup, I would have to pour it. he only poured two/made two little containers of syrups. mind you each plate has two pancakes that’s not enough. Then he was rushing me... anything else? yes butter please . anything else? yes my drink that I ordered. anything else? yes i’m missing the appetizer trio sampler plate . I then watched him smush the whole meal into a small plate and it didn’t even close all the way and I watched him throw it in the bag. He was upset or irritated because even the manager and employees asked him “ you need anything, are you okay?” mind you it’s not a busy day i’m the only one upfront. Then our food is cold, no condiments or anything to go with the sampler trio : Mozzarella sticks, chicken strips no sauces etc. We were missing utensils and napkins. overall it was rude customer service, the food was cold, we asked for eggs scrambled well with cheese and we had over easy eggs. Bacon wasn’t cooked all the way, this was worse than a fast food restaurant. I wasted my money ($40) , threw away the food because nothing was cooked or prepared how we wanted it, and we ended up getting food from somewhere else.
- Rating 1.04/4/18I generally have good experiences. This time, not so much. When I picked up my food, a woman who was not in any type of Denny’s uniform grabbed the bag with all of my meals, opening them one by one and separating the two layer plates with her long, acrylic finger nails that were touching food, to show that all the orders were correct. All of the heat came off the food, then this woman basically bullied me into signing a receipt that said the order was correct, and told me condiments were in the bag. When I got home (one mile from the restaurant) the food was cold and I realized that the drinks that came with my meal were not included and there were no condiments in the bag. I have been a regular customer, if you check my history, but I will not be back because I had to pay for this meal. It was not cheap and was not worth it or good. Thank you.
- Rating 1.03/22/18I didn't even get my food. & i called and they hung up on me.
- Rating 5.03/19/18Great service
- Rating 5.03/19/18Great service. Always ready on time.
- Rating 2.03/19/18The waiters are friendly but do take quite some time to get your food out When you walk in they need to greet people so they feel welcomed...
- Rating 5.03/6/18Food and service was excellent. Easy ordering and fast preparation.
- Rating 5.02/27/18Food was hot and ready on time.
- Rating 2.02/21/18The food was good, the reasons I have it a two is because when I got there 15 mins after my food was suppose to be ready my order was still not ready, it was just coming off from the counter and when I asked about it they told me it was still not ready. The lady who I asked seemed to start to check on the order, finished it and went on to start on another online order and had me waiting there even longer. I had to ask another waitress if my food was ready, by the time I received my order it was no longer warm, and I had waited almost an hour after the time my order was supposed to be ready.
- Rating 1.02/1/18My food was Cold....
- Rating 4.01/30/18My husband loved his sandwich even though I ordered the wrong fries! Lol! My meal however, was not so grand. The meat in the stew was delicious and I wish I had more of it. The vegetables in the stew where not cooked well and spoiled the meal for me.
- Rating 5.01/24/18I love ordering at the comfort of my own home. Food was ready upon arrival. Which is awesome. I love this location 1. Friendly service and 2. Super close to home
- Rating 3.01/17/18Second time visitng the location. Way better experience on the second time then the first time.. First time they never picked up the phone. Ordered food and it was skimpy and hash browns were not cook. Second time better size portions although hash browns were not properly cook .
- Rating 3.01/17/18Went late at night, they always mess up my order though.
- Rating 5.01/3/18Ever was great so much better then calling it in
- Rating 1.01/2/18We have been going to Denny's for years. Service has never been that good. People have always been nice and polite. Food has always been good. But on 12/26/17, we ordered dinner on line, from our local Denny's here in Los Lunas N.M. 87031. It said our meal would be real in 20 minutes. We live close to Denny's and arrived at about 20 minutes after the order was placed. The host ( a young Lady, very polite, said it would be another 45 minutes. We looked around and the place was only about half full. They said their behind in the kitchen. No manager even came out to explain the reasoning. We were not the only people waiting. At least a dozen people came in to eat and was told a 45 minute wait to get served. of course they all left. Why? Thank you for listening.
- Rating 4.01/2/18the was great! thank you Denny's
- Rating 2.012/19/17I ordered an apple juice and was given orange juice. I also ordered cheese hash browns and was charged for them but received regular hash browns. On another meal we requested buttermilk pancakes however received toast. There was no cutlery provided, no jelly for the toast that was given to me and no sugar for my coffee. I understand mistakes are made however there were many made and I feel It merits 1 star rating.
- Rating 5.010/10/17I absolutely LOVE the online process. It’s quick. Order pay pick up.