Denny's W Redlands Blvd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's W Redlands Blvd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's W Redlands Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.012/19/17Bad experience. I arrived for pickup after 45 mintues of placing the order. The order should have been ready at least ten minutes before I arrived. When I got there, my order had not even been givin to the cook. Apparently the waitress didnt notice that the order had come in. I end up having to wait twenty minutes for my order to prepared. This is the second time this has happened and I likely won't be ordering online anymore. Why should I place an online order if I have to wait 20 minutes in store for my meal to be ready. Another bad experience and it made me late for work, I won't be returning.
- Rating 3.010/17/17Had to wait almost 15 minutes. Past requested pick up time. Did not appreciate the long wait. Should have been ready within 5 minutes.
- Rating 2.09/11/17Would've put 1 star if not for the pretty good customer service I received during my pick up. When I got to work, literally a 30 second walk away, the burger was super soggy and fell apart. Was expecting more than a handful of tots, the milkshake was like drinking milk and I requested no ice in my drink...but they added ice. Very friendly employees though
- Rating 5.09/11/17I enjoyed my lunch, this was the first time using the online order. It worked well.
- Rating 4.09/5/17Order was correct order was correct service was speedy have no complaints
- Rating 4.08/22/17Sometimes my to-go order has my eggs on a separate plate and sometimes the breakfast is all thrown together on one plate.