Denny's de Ave 18 1/2
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Ave 18 1/2
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Ave 18 1/2
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 1.012/18/18Every time I order to go they get the order wrong. This last time they did not include pumpkin pancakes and chocobanana pancakes and sausages, manager said he included items but they were not in the bag! Horrible customer service.
- Rating 3.011/29/18I always eat in at dennys and this is the first time i decided to utilize the ordering online to go. However, the food was not prepared the same as in in the restaurant its seemed rushed and missing some of the items in the dishes that were served. I will go back to soley eating in the restaurant because i feel that the staff takes more pride in their dishes when served in the restaurant.
- Rating 2.010/26/18I ordered online it was ready when I got there but food was terrible . They gave me an undercooked pancake It was all raw batter in the middle . Didn’t have time to take it back since I was working . Very disappointing.Response from Denny's10/27/18Samuel,
I am sorry to hear about your experience, We at Denny's take great pride in our food and service and it seems that on this day we failed. Please call my manager Steve at 559-664-1400 so we can take care of your next meal.
- Rating 1.07/16/18My "PICKUP ORDER" was a disaster. Eggs > WRONG Meat > WRONG Special Instructions > TOTALLY WRONG
- Rating 5.07/11/18My fiance works swing shift 6-2:30am i get off of work at 5 so we spend little to no time together but Dennys has allowed us to have an actual sit down meal at 3 am on the weekend when i dont have to sleep through the night for work and im so glad that Dennys can do this for us and ever since we discovered the online pickup he orders online and picks up so he can have something other than a standard sandwich for lunch and our local Dennys will actually put his meal in smaller containers so they fit in his lunch pail!!!!
- Rating 5.06/26/18So far so great. My online orders have been cooked per my "special instructions" and have been bagged & ready to go when I arrive... Which is less than 10 minutes from time of order to time of pickup. Your local Denny's is doing a great job. Keep up the great work.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Grate service!
- Rating 3.01/23/18To be honest. First bad experience with Denny’s and I’m not a person to make a big deal or complain because I’m always satisfied with Denny’s however my last visit my food was cold. They forgot to put my eggs in my biscuits and gravy order. My food was wrapped in foil paper. And there was no French toast so instead of giving me a refund I was given pancakes. Still ate it.. but i was upset not to find my sunny side eggs up in my order.. still love you Denny’s
- Rating 3.01/2/18Forgot an item in my carryout order
- Rating 2.01/2/18I ordered a byo burger with Swiss and bacon (and since when did burgers stop coming with lettuce and tomatoes? We are not savages🤷🏽♀️
Anywho....the bacon was burned and the cheese was in a clump in the Center. I asked for extra mayo (because there is usually a ration going on with condiments) and this time they put none.
I think I’ll stick to actually going in to the restaurant. Haven’t been having luck with online.
- Rating 1.01/2/18We ordered food online and we waited 30 mins to get there when it was supposed to be done in 20. It took well over a hour and my order seemed lost. I was asked multiple times what I ordered as if they didn’t know. I didn’t even get an apology for the food being so late.
- Rating 3.012/27/17Evrything was fast but they forgot my eggs for one of my orders
- Rating 5.012/27/17Great service, great food, and great deals! Love the take out options. Super easy to order online and pick up.
- Rating 2.011/28/17Got all my kids meals wrong and didn't give me my wife's food
- Rating 1.010/3/17I drove almost 15 minutes to pick up my order I drive back home only to find out they got my order wrong!!
- Rating 5.08/30/17My order took a little bit of time but boy was it worth the wait. The food at Denny's is always bomb.
- Rating 3.08/28/17My order was ready on time although the food was cold and I had to reheat it agsin.
- Rating 5.08/26/17Easy service online, hot food given, (& plenty of it!) and good customer service. Kudos to the Denny's crew on Ave. 18 1/2!Response from Denny's8/28/17Anthony,
Thank you for your great review, please come back and visit us again soon.