Denny's Reservation Road
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Reservation Road
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Reservation Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.010/30/18Food was cold not prepared well
- Rating 2.010/9/18salad was good as always just forgot to add croutons. I ordered online and showed up at suggested time and it wasn’t ready. the place is always busy and under staffed. i’m sure she wanted to get it to me as quick as possible but in the end things went missing.
- Rating 2.08/29/18We usually get great meals during the day, however, we did take out at a later hour and the burgers we got were pretty dry, the fries were too greasy and soggy, and we payed for milkshakes and they forgot to give them to us and we still payed for them. We didn't even realize until we were home (that was our mistake at that point but it still sucked). We are used to better from you guys.
- Rating 5.08/22/18Great staff, and they had my online order ready to go for me right on time. I highly recommend this location.
- Rating 1.08/9/18Im not happy at all my last two times i when in was not good at all.
- Rating 5.08/7/18I went to the Denny's at 10430 on Friars Rd in San Diego.
The order was correct and on time.
I was pleased.
- Rating 5.07/3/18The customer service was excellent !!
- Rating 5.06/26/18Bery fast and friendly
- Rating 5.03/20/18Perfect
- Rating 5.03/6/18Five stars! Always greeted with a smile
- Rating 5.03/6/18Great service, clean restaurant, good food.
- Rating 1.01/18/18I had a terrible experience at my visit. I ordered online for a to-go order and when I got there to pick it up, my order was not ready and I had to wait an extra 50 minutes. When I did receive my order it was cold. I ordered one thing - a double cheeseburger.
- Rating 1.012/27/17Went to pick up my online order and they did not have the item I ordered but there was no way for them to contact me to tell me so. I changed my order and ended up having to wait 40 minutes. The restaurant was not busy so I don’t know why it took so long.
- Rating 4.012/12/17Quick service good value
- Rating 5.011/28/17Very convenient. The meal was good.
- Rating 5.010/17/17Great place faat service
- Rating 5.09/25/17Great food thank you
- Rating 1.09/6/17Service was terrible went in to order food to go back to my hotel and ended up putting my order in online quicker than it took for someone to come and take my order waiters, waitresses and hosts were no were to be found and when I got back to my room toppings were missing from my burger. Service was so bad that people got up from their table from waiting to get their DRINK order in that's when I knew I should have not placed my order here. Terrible Experience this dennys definitely needs new management and employees who actually care.
- Rating 1.09/5/17We decided to put in an online order to go since we were staying at the Motel 6 in the same parking lot and we were coming back from downtown Monterey. We put in 'as soon as possible' as the pick up time since it was late and the 3 kids were hungry. It said about 20 minutes. About 25 minutes after we ordered we walked down and we went up to the front and said we had an online pick up. The girl literally shrugged her shoulders and said she doesn't know. Walked over to the 'bar' and asked what I believed to be the manager about it. Said I have 2 orders to pick up. She said ok and asked me to sit down. We were waiting for about 45 minutes when she finally brings over my SALAD and children's spaghetti. She said the soda machine was broken and asked if I wanted something else. I said not really can you just refund it? And she said 'well it's an online order'. So I just got juice since I wasn't getting anywhere with her. I then said we are still waiting for the other order and she says 'oh are you (name)' and we said yes. All our stuff was sitting up on the heating bar and she packaged it up and we left. It literally took us almost an hour to get our food. The food was mediocre and service was slow and not helpful. Would not recommend this place.
- Rating 1.09/5/17Wow! How is this place even in business?We arrive to this Dennys, it was the closest place to the hotel we were staying at, around 1020pm. The people waiting warned us there was trrible service. We tried to check in and the hostess told us it would be a 45 minute wait to even get a sat and that they were short staffed and only had 4 people working including the manager. Mind you its Labor Day weekend!! The hostess told us we should order online and it would be faster since online orders get filled before walkins. We placed an order for 3 breakfast meals and an order of the new tots & it said food would b ready in 20min. This place had 1 manager, 1 cook, a hostess/server and 1server. The manager was doing nothing to help and had no idea how to run the place. She started seating people in a section that was closed with no waiter. Later the hostess came out and asked them to get up because that section was closed. I got up and told her that her manager was the one to seat them. Then a lady waiting for her online order also said it should have been 20 min but she had already been waiting 45. The cook ends up going on break for at least 20mins and during this time several large parties had tried to check in all to be told the same thing as i was. They all left. We ended up waiting 55 minutes for our cold food and were told they ran out of tots but will make chicken strips instead. The chicken strips were the only hot item in our order that we waited more than double the estimated time for. The place was a mess and it looked like the floors hadnt been cleaned or swept in a week. There was BBQ sauce all over the seats in the waiting area. This was by far my worst experience of dining. Terrible. This ace should be shut down. Yelp here i come!!