Denny's de Monterey
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Monterey
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Monterey
Por más de 65 años, Denny’s ha sido un punto de reunión para disfrutar de buena comida. Es un lugar donde las personas pueden relajarse y ser ellas mismas; donde pueden disfrutar los platillos clásicos de la cocina estadounidense y un buen precio todos los días, las 24 horas del día, los 365 días del año. Denny’s es un lugar en el que puedes ordenar lo de siempre o probar algo nuevo, como nuestros nuevos y auténticos Crepes franceses en nuevos y deliciosos sabores como Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut y Strawberry Vanilla. Y cuando de valor por tu dinero se trata, nada le gana al nuevo Meat Lovers Slam: dos huevos, 3 salchichas, 3 tiras de tocino y dos Pancakes de Buttermilk, todo a un precio bajo. Y aunque hemos remodelado los restaurantes y cambiado nuestro menú, Denny's conservó tus favoritos, como Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Ya sean aperitivos, desayunos, almuerzos, cenas o postres, nos sentimos orgullosos de nuestro extenso menú con deliciosas e innovadoras opciones que satisfacen los requisitos nutricionales de cualquier cliente que visita nuestros restaurantes. Tanto amigos como familiares pueden entrar, sentarse y sentirse como en casa en un lugar que está hecho para ello. Nos vemos en Denny's.
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 5.06/3/19Always great food, thanks so much! My dad's a loyal and we always sit in when he wants to go to Denny's.
- Rating 4.04/3/19Great atmosphere!!!!!! Great food!!!👍🏼👍🏼🥰
- Rating 1.012/18/18My food came an hour and 20 minutes after I ordered it. Ice cold and condensation all over a food making it wet and disgusting. Also the store that I purchased from keeps their phone off the hook at all times making it so you can't call and let them know any issues. This store is the worst dennys I've ever been to and continues to be the worst I don't know why I give chances.
- Rating 5.012/18/18best app ever
- Rating 3.012/12/18You should have better carryout containers now that you offer delivery or have the delivery driver have a heat container so that the food is hotter when received. Like the pizza places do.
- Rating 5.011/8/18Great service, prompt, friendly
- Rating 5.09/9/18The food was very good. I like Denny’s breakfast and lady was very nice.
- Rating 3.09/5/18Everything was awesome with the exception of my pancakes being burnt. It’s ok to acknowledge a mistake and I would not have minded waiting extra minutes for pancakes that were not burned. But all else was cooked perfectly and the service was excellent but 3 stars for the pancakes being over cooked
- Rating 5.08/8/18Wonderful experience here. Thighs employees were so nice and had nut food ready to go when I came to pick it up.
- Rating 1.08/2/18I ordered online for delivery and never received my order or refund. A couple days earlier, I ordered for pickup but they didn't have my order. The phone is ALWAYS busy so I have to physically go over there for my refund. Frustrating
- Rating 4.04/17/18I ordered takeout. It was good.
- Rating 4.04/16/18Great food. Great service, but unable to use AARP when ordering online!
- Rating 4.03/26/18When I came back to my hotel I noticed that I was missing two items from my order. However I didn't want to drive all the way back and complain. Other then that the food was great and great customer service.
- Rating 2.02/27/18Ordered the Queso and Chips as part of the 3 park appetizer on a to go order. When I got home the Queso dip was in a 2oz cup and was half full. Definitely a ripe off. Have ordered, orders to go several times staff barely speaks or acknowledge you when you come in to get the orders.
- Rating 2.02/22/18This particular location doesn't seem to care much about it's customers, at least from this, my very first experience there. They were not very crowded, but acted as they were. They were technically out of the soup I ordered, but they certainly proceeded to empty the remaining broth that was @ the bottom of the large soup pot into my to-go containers. This is unacceptable! Take soup OFF the online menu IF you don't have it available! I don't think your online ordering idea is working very well, as it still reeks of being brand new and untested. Let me know what you can do to correct my issues w/this order....because right now Denny's is at the bottom of my list! Thanks. -Dave
- Rating 3.09/26/17This was a difficult place to review. I ordered online and the estimated time was 20 minutes for pickup. I got there at 20 after and my food seemed as though it had been sitting for at least 10 minutes. They followed my special instructions for preparation. I was disappointed that the fries were cold and that there were so few of them. And I did have to warm the whole thing up in my oven for 10 minutes when I got home. But, after doing so the meal tasted actually much better than expected. I haven't gone to Denny's in a long time I would say that the quality has improved and the flavor was great. Now if they can only work on the logistics for their online orders and customer service .
- Rating 1.08/21/17Food was cold by the time I got home and I didn't get my fries.
- Rating 4.08/18/17It's much better than calling and ordering to go, but there should be a 'pay at store' option, for those who want to pay in cash.