Denny's S. Abbott
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's S. Abbott
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's S. Abbott
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/6/18Was ready as promised
- Rating 1.011/6/18The food was extremely cold and nasty the fries was cooked with old oil. The expensive burgers was very nasty I want be ordering anymore from that location. My kids didn’t eat the food.
- Rating 3.010/30/18Didn't put extra cheese even though I paid extra for it
- Rating 4.010/10/18My food was cold this last time other then that it’s been a very good experience.
- Rating 5.010/10/18My food was ready in time. It was exactly how I ordered it.
- Rating 1.010/3/18Poor Service, requested extra cheese but never put it but charged me
- Rating 5.09/25/18Delicious and on timeResponse from Denny's9/26/18We hope you enjoyed your meal, Ramiro. We look forward to serving you again soon!
- Rating 1.09/10/18Paid for extra cheese but they didn't put it any extra, in fact it was very little then regular. Food is good but service is very poor
- Rating 5.09/5/18Fast delivery. Great prices and please keep delivery Free! I use postmates and Uber eats. Dennys should never charge for delivery and I will stay a loyal customer for a long time! 5 stars
- Rating 5.08/8/18Great Service.
- Rating 2.08/7/18My online order had me waiting 20 extra more minutes than expected pick up time.
- Rating 1.012/27/17On Saturday Dec 23 at about 9:45pm I placed an order using the Dennys.com app (see attached photo). Order was to be ready by 10:10pm. I arrived to the Denny's in Mipitas, Ca location a little after 10pm. I waited till 10:10pm to ask a server (a heavy set waitress with maroon/red color hair) when my order would be ready, I was told that my order was on the grill and would be available shortly. Half hour later I asked a different server (an older Hispanic waitress) what was going on with my order, she went to check with the cook and he claimed he never received my order and had not even started it. I then spoke to Evette and she apologized and asked what I wanted to do. I was already waiting 45 min, I told her I wanted a refund. She informed me that I would need to contact Customer Service as the restaurant was not able to issue refunds.
- Rating 5.012/27/17My office ordered food for 13 people and everything came out perfect!! We asked for extra napkins as well as ketchup, salt and pepper. They didn’t miss a beat. Thanks for making our crew happy !! We will reorder again !!
- Rating 5.012/19/17Food was ready when I walked in. The order was just what I expected.
- Rating 1.012/13/17Manager was rude and didn't know how to read the name on a to go order. Then asked for my reciept and when I provided it he continued to be rude and told someone else to help me and walked away. Waited 30 longer than the app said.
- Rating 1.012/12/17The turkey slices on my sandwich to-go were thick-cut and tasted weird, last time I got it here. Was not the usual thin-slice. Will try again.
- Rating 2.010/26/17Have to cross finger for the food to come out to be good. Recopies are great, it just Chefs who don't remain constant quality.
Service is poor, 7 out of 10 times messed up my orders. Now I always check before get out of restaurant. But its still headache if they mess up. I'll have to wait again for them to make it right. Besides they would just add whatever missing instead of making whole dish. So the rest of the food turns to cold.
- Rating 1.08/21/17Primera experiencia en hacer una orden online en Danny's y fue muy desagradable al decirme que iba estar lista en un tiempo indicado y cual fue mi sorpresa que tarde el doble de tiempo cuando mi orden estaba listo desde cuando... Y aparte mi orden estaba toda fria... No creo que vuelva a hacerlo
- Rating 3.08/21/17Toast bread was missing, I place the order online to go. When I get to the facility i use the restroom and there was no towels to dry my hands.
- Rating 5.08/19/17Most convenient being able to order on the app and pick up once I arrive.