Denny's N Hamner Ave
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's N Hamner Ave
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's N Hamner Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/30/18very good service and very good (hot) food.
- Rating 4.07/12/18Overall, I will say that the food was delicious and we will definitely be back. However, with that being said, I do have a few notes:
1. My husband's meal was customized to be scrambled eggs with cheese and instead we received the regular over-easy option (I think that's what it's called).
2. My husband's meal was also missing the bread option, he had ordered wheat and there was no bread included at all.
3. Lastly, only one set of cutlery pieces were in the bag, and we had ordered 2 meals.
With that being said, the gentleman at the counter did advise my husband to check the bag for accuracy and he did not. So, the blame for inaccuracies is also on his shoulders. Lol
- Rating 5.05/16/18I had a very simple order of hash browns and French toast. Everything was hot when I received it. I asked for crispy hash browns and they were cooked to my liking. I would definitely to a to go order again.Response from Denny's5/24/18Thank you very much for Great review. We work really hard to offer the best food and best service in the best possible environment, so I am happy to see that reflected on your last to go order. Our team members are happy to see this review.
Hope to see you here soon. Manjiv Bhattarai
- Rating 1.04/16/18The food was awful, service was rushed, and both my boyfriend and I ended up sick after eating. He had a grand slam and I had a pancake. Cmon Denny’s?
- Rating 1.03/25/18This location is horrible. Customer service is horrible! I gave it another shot because it’s in my town but they do no treat there customer right! Never have any seasonal cups for the kids! Don’t try to ask for your meal to go! They never have containers for your food.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Amazing food!
- Rating 1.01/9/18This was the worst experience with Denny’s we have ever had. The order took 30 minutes past the original time to complete, our orders were completely wrong, they forgot part of it, and our food was cold. Because of this situation (and the fact that we spent about $80 on the order) we will never be coming to this Denny’s again. Would have given 0 stars if I could’ve.
- Rating 2.012/19/17Your delivery fees are OUTRAGEOUS!!!! With Door Dash the most I pay for delivery is $ 5.99 with some choices delivery is free. The food was up to your high standards.
- Rating 1.011/7/17Ordered my food and it said it would be available at 12:19 I went there and my order was not ready. I had to wait an addictionall 15 mins I wasn’t out until 12:35. Horrible customer service. Not ordering from here again. If I could give 0 stars I would. They took forever just to make a milkshake and a split
- Rating 5.010/2/17Wonderful service.
- Rating 3.08/21/17The food taste great and was ready when I picked it up; however, the forgot the orange juice and coffee that came with one of the meals. Unfortunately, I was unable to return from work to pick it up.