Denny's de Pats Ranch Road, Suite A
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Pats Ranch Road, Suite A
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Pats Ranch Road, Suite A
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 2.011/28/18Horrible management of online ordering with instructions for the delivery process. Could not place instructions for driver through Denny's online ordering so I called Denny's to relay the instructions to the driver but they said they had no way of doing that even though they are the ones who scheduled the pick up from the driver. I was told to somehow get in contact with the driver but I told the host that I had no way of doing that because I didn't call the driver, I called them (Denny's). Very frustrating.
- Rating 2.011/15/18I had an order delivered and Denny's forgot to give me butter & syrup for my pancakes & a fork, knife & napkin would have been nice. My order the week before there was no problem but very disappointing when there is
- Rating 2.011/6/18Not happy with how long it took to get my food. The website said 20 minutes and I waited about 40. Plus i was being ignored by the cashiers because I didn’t have a receipt in my hand to pay.
No complaints about the Food, it was tasty like always.
- Rating 2.010/30/18Food was good but they got our order wrong.
- Rating 5.09/10/18Very great service
- Rating 4.09/5/18The timing was good. The food was good. They just forgot a few things like the dipping sauces.
- Rating 5.07/31/18Easy to order online! Food was ready by the time I given by the app!
- Rating 5.07/16/18Great service !
- Rating 5.07/3/18We found it very easy to place an app order, when we arrived to pick up our food we were greeted with smiles and it was ready to go! Not only was it quickly prepares but our order was perfect and delicious! Thank you!!!!
- Rating 5.04/16/18Best Denny’s ever. We love the service
- Rating 2.04/9/18Food took way longer to bring out and once it was brought out took longer to give me the food. they also forgot part of my order, understand it was a busy morning but should also know how to handle under pressure.
- Rating 4.03/14/18The food was amazing although it took way more time to arrive than the estimated time frame, then upon arrival the delivery was pretty pitiful (person couldn’t even pronounce my name “Maddie”) nor did she announce herself when she came in to my place of business or have any kind of attire on that was recognizable with Denny’s or a third party delivery (Postmates, DoorDash, etc).
- Rating 4.03/6/18I love Denny's
- Rating 4.02/27/18Need upgrade renovation. Food can be consistent plenty more veggies.
- Rating 3.02/27/18My family and I have been going to this particular Denny’s Restaurant since it first opened. We absolutely love enjoying a nice family breakfast every weekend with the amazing crew at this location. Unfortunately our experiences there have slowly become less special and we feel that it primarily began with what we assumed was new management. The remodel of the restaurant was nice, I cannot disagree with that. However there was just something unique about the way it used to look that just made it seem like home. I see people now at this Denny’s that are more focused on the way they’re seated than on the quality of their food and their precious time spent with loved ones here. The love and care we once felt almost 10 years ago has been slowly fading and the customer service experience has also gone downhill. I miss my original Denny’s Diner experience.
- Rating 5.02/21/18Great food as always!
- Rating 1.012/27/17I would give 1 Star if I could. Was told my order would be ready at a certain time, got there and nobody found my order. Turns out that my food was sitting there the whole time and I waited about 10 minutes. Not to mention, I didn’t get my drinks, waiting about 20-25 minutes just for my drinks and when they came out, they young lady made me the wrong drink. Asked for a manager and instead somebody else went to make my drink and bring it out to me.
- Rating 5.012/5/17Easy, fast. Pie was just ok. Love Denny’s
- Rating 5.011/8/17The meal was great we all enjoyed it..
- Rating 2.011/6/17We never can count on food being ready on time when ordering online. Weekends always appears to be under staffed and very unorganized.