Denny's Pats Ranch Road, Suite A
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Pats Ranch Road, Suite A
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Pats Ranch Road, Suite A
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/16/18Best Denny’s ever. We love the service
- Rating 2.04/9/18Food took way longer to bring out and once it was brought out took longer to give me the food. they also forgot part of my order, understand it was a busy morning but should also know how to handle under pressure.
- Rating 4.03/14/18The food was amazing although it took way more time to arrive than the estimated time frame, then upon arrival the delivery was pretty pitiful (person couldn’t even pronounce my name “Maddie”) nor did she announce herself when she came in to my place of business or have any kind of attire on that was recognizable with Denny’s or a third party delivery (Postmates, DoorDash, etc).
- Rating 4.03/6/18I love Denny's
- Rating 4.02/27/18Need upgrade renovation. Food can be consistent plenty more veggies.
- Rating 3.02/27/18My family and I have been going to this particular Denny’s Restaurant since it first opened. We absolutely love enjoying a nice family breakfast every weekend with the amazing crew at this location. Unfortunately our experiences there have slowly become less special and we feel that it primarily began with what we assumed was new management. The remodel of the restaurant was nice, I cannot disagree with that. However there was just something unique about the way it used to look that just made it seem like home. I see people now at this Denny’s that are more focused on the way they’re seated than on the quality of their food and their precious time spent with loved ones here. The love and care we once felt almost 10 years ago has been slowly fading and the customer service experience has also gone downhill. I miss my original Denny’s Diner experience.
- Rating 5.02/21/18Great food as always!
- Rating 1.012/27/17I would give 1 Star if I could. Was told my order would be ready at a certain time, got there and nobody found my order. Turns out that my food was sitting there the whole time and I waited about 10 minutes. Not to mention, I didn’t get my drinks, waiting about 20-25 minutes just for my drinks and when they came out, they young lady made me the wrong drink. Asked for a manager and instead somebody else went to make my drink and bring it out to me.
- Rating 5.012/5/17Easy, fast. Pie was just ok. Love Denny’s
- Rating 5.011/8/17The meal was great we all enjoyed it..
- Rating 2.011/6/17We never can count on food being ready on time when ordering online. Weekends always appears to be under staffed and very unorganized.
- Rating 5.010/2/17Order was as requested, hot and fresh. I will definitely consider ordering again in the future.
- Rating 5.09/12/17Everything was perfect and super tasty!! Definitely satisfied my burger craving.
- Rating 3.09/11/17The food is good and service is alway nice. But due to the growing population in this area, weekends are not pleasant to go. It appears that their isn't enough staff to handle the flexuation in business.