Denny's Hwy 41
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Hwy 41
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Hwy 41
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/9/18Bourbon chicken skillets were both excellent. 40 min was on time. Duane HResponse from Denny's4/9/18Thank you Duane. We hope to see you again soon!
- Rating 1.04/4/18This location was super busy and they did not seem prepared. They got our order wrong several times, they were out of a lot of food, and ultimately, they forgot out desert and said they could not credit our card after left. So we played for food we didn't eat. The location is right next to a hotel by Yosemite, obviously it's going to be a busy one.Response from Denny's4/9/18Hi Karina. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced. We highly value your feedback and we will look into this issue promptly.
- Rating 4.010/2/17All was good and fast. But my mashed potatoes had no gravy and no butter for them. Or for my brocolli.
- Rating 1.08/17/17This was the worst experience I ever had at a Denny's. Order was more than 30 minutes late. Hostess was not aware of order and asked me what I ordered. Order was missing two of four items when brought out. I returned to get missing items. Cheesecake was dry and looked un-refrigerated because sides dry and discolored. No strawberries or whip cream as specified on receipt. Horrible and no one at restaurant seemed to care.
- Rating 4.08/17/17I wish you could use the AARP discount when ordering food online for pickup. Other than that, ordering was easy, food was ready when we arrived, and it was good.