Denny's Elsie Ave.
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Elsie Ave.
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Elsie Ave.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.04/16/18It was good, but I was disappointed I didn't check the order before I left they didn't provide any of the requested sauces for meal.
- Rating 5.04/16/18great food. great service.
- Rating 1.03/16/18Did not receive my complete order. When I called the restaurant, I was told they couldn’t refund my card for the missing items because they don’t receive the money for online orders. In the end...I never received my missing items or a refund for them. Very disappointed.
- Rating 4.02/27/18Great service when using the online ordering. However I can not give 5 stars due to the small parking. I have to park in the Jack N Box lot and walk over. This place needs a couple spots for online pick up. Even if its in the back would be ok.
- Rating 5.02/21/18So easy and convenient!
- Rating 5.02/20/18Fast service, food hot, and order correct.
- Rating 4.01/25/18Quick order pick up. Most of the staff were friendly. However, I didn’t get a receipt and one of the employee was rude rude rude! As soon as I walked into the door, no greetings but an attitude of “are you sitting or no?”
- Rating 1.01/24/18The most terrible experience I've ever had at Denny's. I made an order online, well first I try to call to make the order but no one answered the phone. Then I went online and made the order. When I got to the restaurant the lady came up to me and ask me what I need it very rudely I told her I was there to pick up an online order she told me "I don't know what to tell you cuz the online orders not working the phones aren't working and the online orders aren't working we don't have an order for you" I told her I already paid for it she said "she didn't know what to tell me". I then asked her why she was being so rude and she said " I'm not being rude" with a very bad attitude I told her it was okay I would like to speak to her manager she said "well you go have a seat over there on the couch until 7am and then you can speak to my manager". She then left the counter and as I was calling my husband to explain to him the situation she came back and spoke to me and still in a rude manner saying that the cook got the order but she didn't get the order she then proceeded to throw my sruff in the bag and toss it at me. I have never felt so disrespected in my whole life by a waitress. I have never felt the way that she made me feel it was terrible. I called the next day to complain to the manager the manager was very nonchalant about it and said she was sorry, but I went the next night same waitress same attitude so I don't feel like anything was resolved with my phone call to the manager, and that was my experience at your Dennys!
- Rating 5.01/17/18I like the idea of placing an order with the app and have it ready for pick up. When I brought my meal home, my meal was still warm (not quite hot but no need to use the microwave) after a quick 5-7 minute drive home.
- Rating 4.08/17/17I ordered burgers and fries to go. Everything was very tasty but by the time I got home (10 min trip) the bottom bun was soggy...so much it was too mushy to hold. Was it steam or lettuce that was too damp. Maybe next time I will ask that produce be put on the side.