Denny's de Elsie Ave.
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Elsie Ave.
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Elsie Ave.
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 5.011/29/18Great service and an easy online ordering and pick up process.
- Rating 1.011/28/18It was horrible. We ordered our food online to go. We were told when we're got there that they had no spaghetti and I would have to request a refund online. I asked how to get a refund online and was told they do not know how to do a refund online. So we ordered something else which was just nasty! Solution: if a menu item is unavailable, CALL THE CUSTOMER BEFORE THEY ARRIVE TO PICK UP THEIR ORDER!!!
- Rating 5.011/4/18Food was ready as soon as I arrived. Easy process.
- Rating 2.010/25/18This Dennys does not and will no honor their own coupon that I tried to use on online, then told me I would have to bring it in and when I decided to bring it in, instead of having it delivered like I've done before, they told me that Dennys does not honor coupons for online orders! I thought Dennys was Dennys. I asked to talked to the mgr Kim who was busy which I understood because it was sunday morning but the 2 ladys I did speak to just brushed it off like, " oh well not my problem." SO RUDE!
- Rating 3.08/21/18Got everything i ordered on time. As for the restaurant, wasn't that great of an atmosphere. Could've been cleaner and customer service could have been better. Thank God I ordered online, because doesn't seem like a place you can bring your family.
- Rating 4.08/7/18I made an online order at the Denny's in Brownsville, TX not Sacramento, I'd love to visit CA one day though! Food was delicious as always!
- Rating 3.07/24/18I ordered a hamburger to go where I got the burger the bottom bun was soggy my first bite it was falling apart but I was hungry and it got very messy very fast also there was ketchup but no mustard packages or any other packages just ketchup and napkins I dont know if that how it always is or i just got the bad burger that night I only ate it cuz it was late and nothing else was open but I was disappointed
- Rating 3.04/16/18It was good, but I was disappointed I didn't check the order before I left they didn't provide any of the requested sauces for meal.
- Rating 5.04/16/18great food. great service.
- Rating 1.03/16/18Did not receive my complete order. When I called the restaurant, I was told they couldn’t refund my card for the missing items because they don’t receive the money for online orders. In the end...I never received my missing items or a refund for them. Very disappointed.
- Rating 4.02/27/18Great service when using the online ordering. However I can not give 5 stars due to the small parking. I have to park in the Jack N Box lot and walk over. This place needs a couple spots for online pick up. Even if its in the back would be ok.
- Rating 5.02/21/18So easy and convenient!
- Rating 5.02/20/18Fast service, food hot, and order correct.
- Rating 4.01/25/18Quick order pick up. Most of the staff were friendly. However, I didn’t get a receipt and one of the employee was rude rude rude! As soon as I walked into the door, no greetings but an attitude of “are you sitting or no?”
- Rating 1.01/24/18The most terrible experience I've ever had at Denny's. I made an order online, well first I try to call to make the order but no one answered the phone. Then I went online and made the order. When I got to the restaurant the lady came up to me and ask me what I need it very rudely I told her I was there to pick up an online order she told me "I don't know what to tell you cuz the online orders not working the phones aren't working and the online orders aren't working we don't have an order for you" I told her I already paid for it she said "she didn't know what to tell me". I then asked her why she was being so rude and she said " I'm not being rude" with a very bad attitude I told her it was okay I would like to speak to her manager she said "well you go have a seat over there on the couch until 7am and then you can speak to my manager". She then left the counter and as I was calling my husband to explain to him the situation she came back and spoke to me and still in a rude manner saying that the cook got the order but she didn't get the order she then proceeded to throw my sruff in the bag and toss it at me. I have never felt so disrespected in my whole life by a waitress. I have never felt the way that she made me feel it was terrible. I called the next day to complain to the manager the manager was very nonchalant about it and said she was sorry, but I went the next night same waitress same attitude so I don't feel like anything was resolved with my phone call to the manager, and that was my experience at your Dennys!
- Rating 5.01/17/18I like the idea of placing an order with the app and have it ready for pick up. When I brought my meal home, my meal was still warm (not quite hot but no need to use the microwave) after a quick 5-7 minute drive home.
- Rating 4.08/17/17I ordered burgers and fries to go. Everything was very tasty but by the time I got home (10 min trip) the bottom bun was soggy...so much it was too mushy to hold. Was it steam or lettuce that was too damp. Maybe next time I will ask that produce be put on the side.