Denny's de Florin Rd
|Lunes - Viernes|
5:00 AM - 12:00 AM
|Sábado - Domingo|
5:00 AM - 1:00 AM
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Florin Rd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Florin Rd
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 1.011/28/18I had to online order they told me my food was going be ready at a specific time and I got there and my food wasn’t done I had to wait
- Rating 5.011/6/18Good job
- Rating 5.010/25/18The delivery was fast and food was delicious
- Rating 5.010/17/18Best turkey dinner and the utensils and plates are a bonus thanks!
- Rating 1.010/4/18The staff was not helpful one left me just standing there and the other was rude to me when I asked her for help Not going back ever.
- Rating 5.09/10/18Thank u
- Rating 5.09/9/18Thnk you
- Rating 5.08/21/18I ordered my meal from Dennys web site and it was delivered by Doordash. It was delivered in less than half thetime compared to ordering it directly thru Doordash. Everything was in great shape when I got it. Great work Dennys!
- Rating 1.08/8/18After ordering door dash at 1245am with an estimated delivery time of 0130 I waited until 0430 for nothing. At 0830 I was called by door dash asking if I still wanted these now very cold zesty nachos. I said no thanks....now I have 7 emails from Dennys asking me to rate them. So here I am. Thanks for wasting my money. Oh yeah...i also live in Vista, CA so why is the Sacramento Dennys asking for my rating....
- Rating 5.07/24/18I had a great meal with quick and friendly service
- Rating 5.07/16/18Food was ready to pick up at the stated time.
- Rating 3.07/11/18Being being it was the holiday, the wait was extra long wish they would have just informed me it would be an extra 20 minutes before I left my home. Other than that, no complaints.
- Rating 4.07/3/18Everything was great, the only thing I would change would be at the location they did not have a pick up line so unfortunately had to wait in the regular line. Other than that everything was perfect.
- Rating 5.04/3/18Great service!!!
- Rating 5.03/12/18Fast, friendly service. Order was complete and correct. Will definitely be using delivery again. Thank You.
- Rating 3.01/17/18Order was correct for the most part except I asked for sour dough bread for my Cali club I got the bread with seeds on it took it back in shift manager fixed it and apologized for the error and when was fixed the onion rings was cold a fresh batch was not provided with the corrected sandwich.
- Rating 1.011/6/17I placed my order online and I was very disappointed with the customer service and the quality of the products. My order was a half hour late. The pancakes were burnt, black and bitter. The employees were not attentive and were rude.
- Rating 5.010/12/17Very nice staff love the service.Although one of your locations is not listed it is located on Mack rd or Elsie ave.just east of Stockton rd.
- Rating 1.010/10/17I was vary unsatisfied with my meal, they forgot to give us my niece's milk, my pancakes were burnt. It was overall an awful experience I will not be returning to that location at all.
- Rating 2.09/12/17I had placed a $61 order at 11:16 online. Went into the restaurant by 11:35. There were 3 servers on the floor. Not one of them greeted me when I was at the front counter. I had to ask each of them to assist but they'd just look up and wiz on by. One made sure to collect money from other customers that finished eating, while I was waiting. I had to finally speak up and asked Andres where was my order as I still hadn't been acknowledged for the first 5 minutes I was there. Not once did he tell me that my order still hadn't been cooked. By this time, it was about 11:50. He finally brings my order to me. When I asked where was the balsamic dressing and steak sauce, he told me he didn't see either listed on my order (which is ridiculous because the food I ordered comes with these items). I showed him the receipt that showed that they are to come with my order. He says "you know what"...and walks away. Literally, walks away leaving me hanging. Turns out, he went to the back and never showed his face, never gave me the items. I had to ask another waitress what was his name, and she in turn gave me the condiments. Note: I asked who was the manager. The gal said he was cooking - tells me they are short staffed. Customer service needs to improve greatly! Food was good though.