Denny's Florin Rd
|Lunes - Viernes|
5:00 AM - 12:00 AM
|Sábado - Domingo|
5:00 AM - 1:00 AM
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Florin Rd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Florin Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/3/18Great service!!!
- Rating 5.03/12/18Fast, friendly service. Order was complete and correct. Will definitely be using delivery again. Thank You.
- Rating 3.01/17/18Order was correct for the most part except I asked for sour dough bread for my Cali club I got the bread with seeds on it took it back in shift manager fixed it and apologized for the error and when was fixed the onion rings was cold a fresh batch was not provided with the corrected sandwich.
- Rating 1.011/6/17I placed my order online and I was very disappointed with the customer service and the quality of the products. My order was a half hour late. The pancakes were burnt, black and bitter. The employees were not attentive and were rude.
- Rating 5.010/12/17Very nice staff love the service.Although one of your locations is not listed it is located on Mack rd or Elsie ave.just east of Stockton rd.
- Rating 1.010/10/17I was vary unsatisfied with my meal, they forgot to give us my niece's milk, my pancakes were burnt. It was overall an awful experience I will not be returning to that location at all.
- Rating 2.09/12/17I had placed a $61 order at 11:16 online. Went into the restaurant by 11:35. There were 3 servers on the floor. Not one of them greeted me when I was at the front counter. I had to ask each of them to assist but they'd just look up and wiz on by. One made sure to collect money from other customers that finished eating, while I was waiting. I had to finally speak up and asked Andres where was my order as I still hadn't been acknowledged for the first 5 minutes I was there. Not once did he tell me that my order still hadn't been cooked. By this time, it was about 11:50. He finally brings my order to me. When I asked where was the balsamic dressing and steak sauce, he told me he didn't see either listed on my order (which is ridiculous because the food I ordered comes with these items). I showed him the receipt that showed that they are to come with my order. He says "you know what"...and walks away. Literally, walks away leaving me hanging. Turns out, he went to the back and never showed his face, never gave me the items. I had to ask another waitress what was his name, and she in turn gave me the condiments. Note: I asked who was the manager. The gal said he was cooking - tells me they are short staffed. Customer service needs to improve greatly! Food was good though.
- Rating 5.09/5/17I placed an order online and it said it would be ready at 8:44. I arrived at 8:42. I was promptly and politely greeted. In approximately 1 minute I was approached and I informed the server that I placed an order online. He returned quickly with my order, it was hot and ready cooked perfectly. Excellent experience all the way around. I will order again.
- Rating 1.08/28/17I never ordered anything online! I am very disappointed that there wasnt an option to say " did i make the order" on the email i was sent.