Denny's Howe Ave.
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Howe Ave.
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Howe Ave.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 3.07/16/18I always order the same thing for breakfast but it hasn’t been good the last few times I’ve picked it up. I think it’s just over cooked.
- Rating 1.07/11/18Service was horrible it took almost two hours for my food to be done after i did an online order 20 minutes prior to picking it up. I will never eat here again!
- Rating 4.06/26/18Yum!
The food was fresh, the portions generous.
- Rating 4.03/31/18Usually a very good experience although there is times when they dont get your special orders right and they have to remake it but overall a pretty good experience better then some of the other nearby locations
- Rating 5.03/26/18Great job and quick service.
- Rating 1.03/6/18Horrible service. And then had to carry everything in my hands no bags or drink carrier. The cashier didn't even hold the door open so had to take my order out to my car in 2 separate times and by the time I got home most of my order was cold including my coffee. Cashier looked miserable and that is the kind of service she performed. Even watched me struggle with the doors because my hands were full.
- Rating 5.02/27/18The food took a long time. And I had hair in my food. I asked for a refund and the lady said it would be too much of a hassle to refund me. Horrible customer service!
- Rating 4.02/20/18My online order was done in a timely and correct manner. I am happy with the online ordering results with Denny's
- Rating 5.01/24/18Excellent food ,service and VERY sterile. I very much approve. #ReturningCustomerAlways
- Rating 5.01/9/18Food cooked as requested. Warm and tasted great.
- Rating 5.012/10/17really fast with an on line order
- Rating 5.010/26/17I always have a great experience when i come to this location! love me some Denny's pancakes! Also you guys always make the best french toast.
- Rating 2.09/11/17I ordered online and they forgot my drink and my hash browns were asked to be cooked well, but they were burnt. The manager did refund my money and was very apologetic so that was great.
- Rating 5.08/28/17Sunday Brunch done right.
Everything was just as good as expected.