Denny's de Howe Ave.
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Howe Ave.
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Howe Ave.
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 5.011/6/18Delicious!
- Rating 2.09/5/18Placed to-go order online and after arriving we waited over 20 minutes past the promised time. Frustrated by the don't care attitude by the host, we took our order and left. We realized that we were missing a chocolate shake from our order and had to double-back to get it. We told the host about the missing item and had to wait what felt like forever to get it, despite it not being very busy. The host never apologized about the lengthy waiting period or for the missing shake from our order. Too, much a headache to reconsider returning when there's an IHOP in the same vicinity.
- Rating 4.08/29/18Great service
- Rating 1.08/28/18Ordered online and was given a pick up time of 12:12, order was not ready until past 12:30. When we received the order we were missing bacon and sauces and we received meatballs instead of the quesadillas we had ordered. We went back inside and explained the issues and then had to wait an extra 20 minutes for our order to be fixed and even then we did not receive our sauces. Will not be ordering online again.
- Rating 4.08/14/18Food was ready on time. Could've been cooked better. Pancakes were thick and hard to cut. Hash browns were over cooked, meat wasn't cooked enough. For the value, I didn't complain, it just could've been better. Service was excellent however. Greeted with a friendly smile and cashier at check out was very professional.
- Rating 5.07/28/18Delicious pancakes and milkshake every time I come to your location on Howe Ave, Sacramento. The friendliest and most welcoming staff, which is why I’m on my way there right now!
- Rating 1.07/23/18Constantly let down by this location and many other locations in the Sacramento area can never order anything special because they don't even read the tickets with the specifications my boyfriend is Mos going and can only eat Halal meals and of course was disrespected by Denny's on Howe last night
- Rating 3.07/16/18I always order the same thing for breakfast but it hasn’t been good the last few times I’ve picked it up. I think it’s just over cooked.
- Rating 1.07/11/18Service was horrible it took almost two hours for my food to be done after i did an online order 20 minutes prior to picking it up. I will never eat here again!
- Rating 4.06/26/18Yum!
The food was fresh, the portions generous.
- Rating 4.03/31/18Usually a very good experience although there is times when they dont get your special orders right and they have to remake it but overall a pretty good experience better then some of the other nearby locations
- Rating 5.03/26/18Great job and quick service.
- Rating 1.03/6/18Horrible service. And then had to carry everything in my hands no bags or drink carrier. The cashier didn't even hold the door open so had to take my order out to my car in 2 separate times and by the time I got home most of my order was cold including my coffee. Cashier looked miserable and that is the kind of service she performed. Even watched me struggle with the doors because my hands were full.
- Rating 5.02/27/18The food took a long time. And I had hair in my food. I asked for a refund and the lady said it would be too much of a hassle to refund me. Horrible customer service!
- Rating 4.02/20/18My online order was done in a timely and correct manner. I am happy with the online ordering results with Denny's
- Rating 5.01/24/18Excellent food ,service and VERY sterile. I very much approve. #ReturningCustomerAlways
- Rating 5.01/9/18Food cooked as requested. Warm and tasted great.
- Rating 5.012/10/17really fast with an on line order
- Rating 5.010/26/17I always have a great experience when i come to this location! love me some Denny's pancakes! Also you guys always make the best french toast.
- Rating 2.09/11/17I ordered online and they forgot my drink and my hash browns were asked to be cooked well, but they were burnt. The manager did refund my money and was very apologetic so that was great.