Denny's Auburn Blvd.
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Auburn Blvd.
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Auburn Blvd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/28/18Order ready when it was supposed to be,
food was good.
- Rating 3.011/14/18Had to ask for my shake
- Rating 2.09/9/18We live about 500 feet from Denny's. My son arrived at the Denny's early and walked home with the order quickly; still the food was barely warm. The server did not include the caramel syrup for either order of banana pancakes we'd ordered. When I called, I was told to bring both orders back. I'm confined to a walker, and my son is autistic. He was already disappointed about the order, and is extremely anxious about confrontation. Denny's insisted I walk our orders back to the restaurant, hobbling on my walker, to wait in the lobby, for two cups of caramel syrup that are listed on the online menu as coming standard with the order.
This is a once a month treat for us - and this order wasn't much of a treat at all. Getting through my apartment's security gate while juggling two orders from Denny's and my frightened son just to retrieve caramel syrup that one of Denny's employee's didn't bother putting into the bag seemed like a lot to go through without getting so much as an apology from the restaurant.
Going through all that would have made our food cold and unappetizing, and having spent close to $40 on breakfast to be told to bring the food back so Denny's can inspect it to be sure the caramel syrup is actually missing before giving us the missing syrup is insulting and a lot of work on our part for sloppy performance on Denny's part. Maybe an apology and a credit on a future order would have been a better choice? Not thrilled with customer service, how they treated either me or my son or the quality of the lukewarm overpriced breakfast with the missing caramel syrup.
- Rating 5.09/5/18We've used the delivery service about 5 times now and our food always arrives in a timely and delicious manner! thank you
- Rating 5.08/28/18Tyttttttttttttttt. Tyttttttttt tyttt ttytty.
- Rating 4.07/31/18No complaints... I ordered online and the food was ready with no mistakes on time. I would have given 5 stars if they delivered to my address since delivery is an option.
- Rating 1.07/24/18i ordered tenders and they tasted old and over cooked .
- Rating 5.07/23/18The best place!
- Rating 4.06/26/18Quick service and warm food
- Rating 2.06/26/18Online order - missing items. Charged me extra for stuff but didnt give it to me?
- Rating 4.04/4/18Very good service.
- Rating 5.03/26/18Fast and hot, ready for pick up as stated
- Rating 5.03/6/18Excellent, order it on line, and pick it up on time
- Rating 5.01/30/18Fast and accurate
- Rating 5.01/9/18Great system, ordering on line. The food was ready when I arrived to pick it up.
- Rating 5.012/12/17Food was done within alloted time,,,,quick service
- Rating 2.010/30/17Forgot my soda and my cranberry sauce for my turkey.
- Rating 5.010/18/17Awwready
- Rating 3.010/3/17My onion rings were burnt and not very good
- Rating 2.09/19/17Every visit there is a problem with my order, sanitary issues,improper orders,food presentation etc. I have even had a problem with online orders as well as DoorDash. I have been a restaurant manager myself so I do consider labor and food cost and so forth and I have let a lot of things slide but to make continuous mistakes one after another it's getting a little bit tired now . I am not agreeing to feature my first and last name on business websites or any other media advertisement.