Denny's Ahwanee Ave
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Ahwanee Ave
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Ahwanee Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.09/11/18I ordered blueberry pancakes and they were out of blueberries, though they made up for it by giving my strawberries and extra whipped cream.
- Rating 5.08/12/18You have been spamming my email to review this for a week. 12 in a row a day!!!!! STOP!
- Rating 5.07/23/18Excellent service and food was delicous.
- Rating 3.07/17/18On Saturday July 14th (my birthday!) at 11:04pm I placed an online order #155249224 at Denny's Ahwanee Sunnyvale for: seasoned fries, 2 pancakes and a chocolate sundae with no whip cream. My order was to be ready by 11:24pm. I arrived at 11:25pm. I stood in line for 8 minutes with with only one group in front of me that was waiting to be seated. When I was next, the female cashier that had been seating customers made eye contact but started cleaning tables and getting drinks refilled, no "hello" and no "someone will be with you shortly". It was a Saturday and late at night so with Denny's being busy I did understand the lack of excitement on her part but it was still bordering on unfriendly. ***This is either the 3rd or 4th time that I have placed an online order at Denny's Ahwanee and the order goes unacknowledged until I arrive and inform someone that I am in to pickup my online order! Also, my sundae was ordered as 2 scoops chocolate ice cream and "NO whip cream please" I even wrote please in the memo. I was handed a sundae with napkins wrapped completely around the cup....I removed the napkins to find Vanilla ice cream instead of chocolate and an excessive amount of whip cream! I informed them of the mix-up and after a sigh he made it as I ordered it and it was great. The seasoned fries were soggy, limp and room temperature but the pankcakes were warm.
There really needs to be a new system implmented such as a loud ringing bell or even an automatic ticket that prints straight to the cooks since it seems there is nobody in charhe of that aspect. That one tiny improvement would really increase your overall customer service and operations in general.
- Rating 5.07/11/18fast, and friendly
- Rating 4.07/11/18Always pretty good service at Denny's Ahwanee Sunnyvale. Order is always correct, timing is usally reasonable but often my online orders seem to be overlooked until I arrive for pickup and then my food gets made.
- Rating 5.05/22/18Great first experience with online order pickup!!!
- Rating 5.03/19/18Great service
- Rating 5.03/14/18The people working here are nice and professional. I get food to go and the packaging is excellent.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Food was delicious and of value. Cooks made it on time and hot. Cashier was friendly.
- Rating 1.01/17/18I ordered online and was supposed to get a coupon for a Grand Slam. The manager had never heard of the promotion and was not helpful or kind. I'm not likely to return to this Denny's, although it's the closest one to my house. The manager needs to get with it.
- Rating 1.01/17/18Didn’t get the free grand slam meal after I placed online through order using the app.
- Rating 3.01/10/18I was staying near by,It was ready for pickup on time, they had everything I ordered.
- Rating 4.010/3/17Always my go to Denny’s in Sunnyvale!
- Rating 2.09/25/17When my meal arrived it arrived half an hour late, the food was only half-cooked and it didn't end up coming with any of my coffee or juice. For the delivery service to be successful the people running it are going to have to be more mindful of the quality of service that is going out of their restaurants, not just inside.
- Rating 5.09/11/17gj
- Rating 5.08/18/17The best dennys!! In Mathilda ave, Great people & awesome service every time...