Denny's Burbank Blvd.
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Burbank Blvd.
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Burbank Blvd.
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Open 24/7 and All Holidays
- ●Breakfast All-Day
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Late Night
- ●Walk-Ins Welcome
- ●Free Wi-Fi with Purchase
- ●Take Out - Denny’s on Demand
- ●We Deliver - Denny’s on Demand
- ●Kids Eat Free Daily 400pm-1000pm
- ●Good for Groups
- ●Coffee and Tea
- Rating 5.011/6/18Great food! Very happy!
- Rating 5.011/2/18This place is BUSY!! But never too busy to not give you a warm smile. Good food, great service!Response from Denny's11/5/18Thanks Marti. We are pleased that you had a good experience. Thanks for your patronage. We look forward to seeing you soon.
- Rating 1.08/21/18I waited for quite awhile at the counter. Multiple employees made eye contact with me but did not acknowledge me. When somebody finally acknowledged me, I told her I was there to pick up my online order. She then proceeded to check out the man who was in line behind me before helping me at all. The staff lacks in good communication. The food was subpar. I ordered the chicken wraps. The chicken was smothered with way too much buffalo sauce that made it very difficult to eat. I’ve tried to give this location so many chances but they’ve disappointed me every time with the quality of their food (not super cheap either) and the quality of their service. You’d think with subpar food, they would make up for it in quality of service. But it’s really not worth it.
- Rating 3.08/8/18My order was ready when I picked it up. The employees was moving around and when I let them know my name for pick up, my food was on the pick up table and I had to walk over to get it myself. Since it’s my first time ordering online I can’t say that this is how things work. My opinion for better service is that they should bring your order to you, show you to make sure it’s correct and say thank you have a nice day. None of that happened to my for my first experience
- Rating 4.07/31/18The meatloaf was excellent. I was, however disappointed in the prime rib cheesesteak sandwich. One of the pieces was all fat and gristle. Not at all good. I know prime rib cheesesteak sandwich sounds good, but thin-sliced beef would be better.Response from Denny's8/2/18Carol,
Thanks for the feedback. Sorry we didn’t meet your standards on cheesesteak sandwich. We will forward your concerns to Denny’s corporate regarding the thinner slices of beef. Please contact them at 800-733-6697 as they love to hear from their customers and improve om any deficiencies. We hope to see you soon.