Denny's S Havana
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's S Havana
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's S Havana
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.03/14/18All good
- Rating 3.03/14/18I got the nachos and I can say i've had better then cheese taste burnt and there was way too much sour cream!
- Rating 2.02/27/18We called ahead for a pick up and I paid for items I didn’t receive, the food was cold and there were raisins and items mixed in with my skillet that should not have been there. Not good!!
- Rating 5.02/21/18Always have great service here.
- Rating 5.02/5/18Hot and ready
- Rating 5.01/30/18Excellent service. Online ordering and call in orders work great.
- Rating 5.01/30/18Isaiah was very curteious and helpful.
- Rating 5.01/24/18Always good food and wonderful service.
- Rating 4.01/21/18Food was good but there was insane wait time. Also, they forgot the 3 side orders of bacon and forgot the syrup on our take out order
- Rating 2.012/14/17It was pretty quick service but they forgot two items from my order. Was disappointed with that due to the amount of money paid. The delivery price is high, so I should not of been with out my whole order.
- Rating 1.012/12/17I placed 3 orders with them the 1st order was fine late but I had everything 2nd time they forgot my cheese sticks and called me to tell me they forgot them and he will have a manager call me... Manager never called me l... 3rd time I ordered it never came so I called to see how much longer it was gonna be and the lady try to tell me that they don't do delivery and the chef worked there for 16 years but do not speak English and he said they never did delivery so I got in my car and went to the restaurant as I was on. My way they cancle my order.. then I showed her all the other orders that came from the same location.. anyway I told her I would.wait and see if the order would.charge me because the order was canceled on their end... well it.charged me for some food I never got I called and talk to the assistant manager in training.. She told me idk what I'm doing call back and talk to the gm I called back o he never came call back again. To talk to John... I said forget it yall can have the damn 36 dollars because your gonna loose way.more.. I will never order or stop in a Dennys again
- Rating 5.011/29/17Every experience I’ve had with them it has been awesome. They are always kind and professional. I love this Denny’s! -Alee
- Rating 1.010/10/17We waited 35 minutes after our order was supposed to be ready. This is not the first time we have had to wait. The past 4 visits we were told our food wasn't ready at the prescribed time and waited for long times to get our food. I literally saw a man and his wife come in after us and get seated and eat his food before got our food we had ordered 20 minutes before we arrived. My wife told me that she refuses to go in to get the food ever again at this location. I am a disabled veteran so it is hard for me get in and out of my car. I am an AARP member so I could get a discount by ordering through the phone but no one ever seems to pick up and when they do they don't make the right food or ask us questions that don't make any sense to us. For example I ordered my wife a salad and was asked if that is something the servers have to make or the kitchen? I told her I didn't know how Denny's runs it's operation but I assumed that because the salad had fried chicken in it, it would probably be made in the kitchen. When I came to get the food I was told by a very upset (and rude) waitress that I was wrong...the withing staff had to make my wife's salad and she was very busy today. I'm considering not eating here anymore. I have already put a good review up on Google, but I think I may need to revise it due to this behavior.
- Rating 5.09/25/17I love the team and to food but know ordering online is so easy, that don't mean I not coming in and enjoy your delicious caffee .
- Rating 1.09/19/17I went to place a pick-up order and when I got there it was pretty busy. When I was walking in I noticed the online ordering sign and figured it would be quicker because I didn't want to hold anyone up. I made my order and it said 20 mins which was very reasonable. I showed up about 25 mins later and when I got to the front they said they didn't have any record of it. I was confused and waited. After about 10 mins she asked to see my confirmation number and I showed her (But stated I didn't need the number at pick-up). After another 5 mins went by the manager said there was a glitch in the system and that they were making it. I finally left 30 mins after the pick-up time and my eggs were still sunny side up when I asked for over medium, but didnt want to wait any longer. There's either one of two things wrong. One, your technology is glitchy, which I doubt. If it is please fix the bugs. Two the manager lied and that I don't appreciate. Thank for your time.