Denny's E 6th Ave
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's E 6th Ave
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's E 6th Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/10/18Great service and food
- Rating 5.03/14/18Timeline was perfect and driver did an awesome job communicating expected arrival time .
- Rating 1.03/10/18I placed a $70 on-line order for delivery via Dennys.com. They immediately charged my card but only delivered half of what was ordered. The meals that did come were nowhere near what I had ordered. I tried to call the phone number 3 times, that was listed on the website, only to be picked up and hung up on. I had to drive up to the restaurant where the manager on duty explained that they just had a shift change and were completely sorry. Since I ended up having to come out to bring their food back, I wanted a refund so I could have just spent my money elsewhere. I was told that because it was an online order, that money couldn't be refunded. Settled for them remaking and completing my order, which was another 30 minutes. When I got home and pulled the meals out, 3 of them were still wrong. I will never do business here again.
- Rating 5.01/17/18Very nice management.
- Rating 5.01/9/18Great food. Great service.
- Rating 1.012/7/17Food was very disappointing I had items missing, food was cold and chewy, bad overall.
I also received a frozen pie that was still frozen after seven hours of purchase. Not going to dine here any longer.
- Rating 1.09/25/17Our food wasn't ready when we arrived (at the time our email suggested we arrive), the staff was rude and acted like they had no idea about our order, our order was missing items when she finally brought it out and looked through it with us, and our food was cold, sloppy, and undercooked when we got home (and we live less than 5 minutes away).