Denny's S US 27
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's S US 27
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's S US 27
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.010/18/18The food was great but the service for pick up was terrible. I ordered online to pick up on my way home. The web site said 20 mins. I gave them 30 mins. When I got there, my food order had not been put in yet and I still had to wait another 15 mins for my food. I will never go back to that location again.
- Rating 2.010/4/18This particular experience left a little to be desired, but I understand it wasn't, collectively, the result of one person. It was a Sunday, breakfast time, and apparently extremely busy. I submitted my order online and it said to pick it up in 20 minutes. I arrive 15 minutes in and they told me they hadn't started the order yet. After about 45 minutes of me getting there (so about an hour since placing the order) my order was ready. Unfortunately, for me, I didn't check my order and realized part of it was missing when I got home. So I returned to the restaurant and at this point just wanted a refund. Hoping I would have gotten the refund on my card, they just gave it to me in cash and change. It wasn't the ideal experience and I probably would never order online again.
- Rating 2.09/10/18I have left prior reviews (not good ones) as it seems the location is very short of staff and I feel maybe is not the manager's fault that I always had to wait a very long time for the food. I keep ordering because it is the closet Denny's I have and I really like their breakfast. But service is bad , customers just walk off like nothing since there is not many people on the front side of the store but I am sure they are busy because they are doing something. Hopefully this location can get more associates so they can provide a good customer service.Response from Denny's9/13/18We would like to apologize for the poor service you received and we take these comments very seriously. Please send me an email detailing your visit so we can better serve you.
-Thank you, email@example.com
- Rating 3.09/10/18Me dieron la orden incompleta y las papas estaban quemadas. Tuve que virar para que me dieran lo que faltaba.Response from Denny's9/13/18Thank you for your feedback!
- Rating 5.09/10/18I was there at the schedule time it said and it was cold when I picked it upResponse from Denny's9/13/18Thank you for your feedback! Please tell us how we can better service you for your next visit. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rating 1.08/28/18I asked for avocado in my zesty nachos and althought they charged me for it, they still didn’t give it to me. I also ordered the bacon tots and they were extremely burnt. Super disappointed.Response from Denny's8/31/18We would like to apologize for the poor service you received and we take these comments very seriously. Please send me an email detailing your visit so we can better serve you.
- Rating 5.08/16/18I am very delighted with the service and the food. The manager and the employees are by friendly. I would order food again.Response from Denny's8/31/18We're glad you enjoyed your services. Please visit us soon!
- Rating 2.07/11/18This is the second time I placed an online order and when I go to pick it up I have to wait a long time even though I go after the 20 minutes time frame the store give you. This second time there was a huge line of people waiting to get serve but there was no associate on the front. People just came in and left after seeing the people waiting and no movement on the front . Food was good in flavor and well pack but the wait is too long. I already gave the store a 2nd opportunity to see if the service was better the second time around but sadly it was worst.Response from Denny's7/12/18We apologize for the speed service. Could you please call Kim Pietrolaj GM (863) 420-6903 we would like to get more details on the time and day of order. Thank you.
- Rating 1.06/14/18It was horrible experience. I made the order online, and when I arrived at the schedule time, I had to wait more than an hour for the food. After an hour of waiting, they tell me that several of the items ordered did not have them available. Then when I arrived at my house with the food. I found the food in an unpleasant way, as if it had been thrown on the plates. Also the meat was not well cooked. It is the first and the last time, That I will visit this restaurant.Response from Denny's6/14/18We apologize for this experience. Can you please call Kim Pietrolaj GM (863) 420-6903 so we can rectify the situation. Thank you.
- Rating 1.02/27/18My food has not been ready when i get to the location for at least 20 minutes passed the scheduled pick up time. Its usually wrong as well & then i have to wait another 10-15 minutes for them to remake whatever was wrong!! The staff is always apologetic however I pay alot of money for cold food!Response from Denny's3/21/18We hope that we can better serve you and have you as a customer in the future. Thank you for your review. We are working on correcting those errors.
- Rating 3.01/30/18I ordered online. Paid extra for avocado and when I got home. It was included.
- Rating 5.01/23/18Food was hot and had a good flavor.Response from Denny's2/5/18Thank you for the great review! See us again soon!
- Rating 3.012/28/17Gave me wrong order
- Rating 3.012/19/17They messed up the first order. Had to go back and have order redone. My husband picked it up so he didn’t know it was wrong but it was. The waitresses was nice but I placed it correctly online and it could have been avoided. I’m not sure if it’s a system issue but she could not go back in and see it so I don’t know but thank goodness for email.
- Rating 1.011/29/17Most of the experiences here are bad but it’s close to the house so we give it chances. This was the worst. I ordered online and showed up a little later than pick up time. I talked to Jeff ( I think he was a manager) and he said it was getting ready in the back. 15 minutes pass and I see the 2 to go bags sitting there that have been there since before I got there. I have to bring up the fact that the order in the kitchen just went to someone else and a different lady checks the 2 bags that have been sitting for about 30+ minutes by now and goes oh your orders right here. I drive back home and we start opening the bag. The condiments were under everything and caused the syrup and butter to open up everywhere. The order was cold, wrong and missing an item. I took it back and “had it made fresh” yet everything seemed dried out and the hash browns were dried and burnt. And they fixed the condiment problem by not giving us any. I’m 21 and don’t complain about much but man this was absolutely terrible. It was like no one even tried. Where was your Q.C. at?
- Rating 1.011/28/17Will not place an online order ever again. Took too long, order not correct, and cold.
- Rating 3.011/28/17I would have left 5 stars but they forgot my avocado in the sandwich which I paid extra for and they said there were rolls for the dinner which were not in the take out bags. By the time I got home it was too far to come back to check. I ordered 3 meals so I didn't want to start opening the bags, Will have to next time though.
- Rating 5.011/20/17Great food. Great service.
- Rating 5.010/10/17Dennys has the best burgers! I love the service and I love that when I order online my order is always fresh and ready to go when I arrive
- Rating 5.010/2/17Denny's has the best burgers!