Denny's US Hwy 27 North
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's US Hwy 27 North
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's US Hwy 27 North
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.09/10/18They forgot the pancakes for the two grand slams. I did call the restaurant and they said they would put my name on a list to get them when I was able to come back.
- Rating 2.07/31/18Food was decent but not as great as usual :(
- Rating 1.07/28/18I ordered online… When I arrived at the store there was a handwritten sign that said the store was closed.
I was charge $6.42 for my online order even though I couldn’t pick it up . I think I am owed a refund .
- Rating 5.07/12/18The Haines City, Fl location is awesome
- Rating 5.07/6/18Very convenient, time saver, I love it!!
- Rating 2.06/27/18I did a online order for pick up to be asap- 20 minutes. The order took 40 minutes. Per the manager who was very pleasant and able to calm me down quickly stated they had a glitch in their system and the kitchen did not receive the order until we arrived to pick it up. The order was just qued in their system. No known reason why this occurred per management. The manager was a 5 but the service was a 2
- Rating 3.04/16/18Food was correct except the pancake puppies were plain and not strawberry, as ordered. I am not one to complain this much but this particular location either always forgets something I ordered or messed up the order.
- Rating 3.04/3/18I didn't receive the special sauce for the pancakes I ordered and since my husband was the one who picked it up he didn't know to checkfor it. Everything else was good.
- Rating 5.03/27/18Great food and service!!!
- Rating 5.03/26/18The to go black bottom, plastic top containers are not good. The tops do not stay on! Food split. Besides that food was normal dennys food just at home
- Rating 1.03/21/18I ordered my food on line and it was horrible . They told me everything was in the bag and when I got home I was missing my son's pancakes my eggs were cold and the pancakes I ordered werent even made the way I ordered. This is by far the worst experience I had with dennys will not eat at that one in Haines city again. These people do not value there customers one bit we should be treated the same as if we were to dine in.
- Rating 3.03/14/18Everything came but my desert never got it even though I payed for it
- Rating 3.02/27/18This location is severely under staffed, each time I am there, there’s people waiting to be checked out or waiting to be sat. My wife and I order to go weekly and they never get our order right. There’s always something missing, please have them show you the items you ordered in the bag before having the customer leave only to find out they either didn’t get what they ordered or the order is wrong.
- Rating 5.01/25/18Wonderful as always!!
- Rating 3.01/24/18I, again had to come back to the restaurant for a missing item from my order. This time I realized it when arriving home so I had to drive back to town to get my missing dessert.
- Rating 4.01/17/18Service was great for my takeout order but they did forget to add in one of my entrees in which I had to drive back and pick up but was given a free dessert which made up for that.
- Rating 5.01/10/18Thank you for the easy pick up of my online order.
- Rating 5.012/19/17They always take care of my order effectively and are thorough.
- Rating 3.012/5/17Order was not ready at time indicated on the order.
- Rating 5.010/26/17This is the best Denny's I have been to! Food is excellent and you couldn't ask for friendlier, more helpful servers!