Denny's de Cypress Garden
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Cypress Garden
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Cypress Garden
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 1.04/17/19Food was dried out, I get home there is no silverware, syrup , ketchup nothing in the bags.. if I have a Togo order I would expect eating utensils and condiments would be in the bag 🙄🙄Response from Denny's4/18/19Hello Kaitlyn L., we are sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your experience in our restaurant. Please use the following link eymdiner.com/contact-us so we can make it better. Thank you.
Customer Service Representative
- Rating 5.012/11/18was a really good experience, from ordering, pick up to the food...it was all as ordered and everything was included and it was ready when it was supposed to be...no problems and the pumpkin spice pancakes were yummy!!!
- Rating 4.012/5/18Quick meal dine in or take out. Comes with friendly service as well
- Rating 2.011/29/18I wasn’t very happy with my last visit to denny’s Since I ordered breakfast online for my grandson and I to go, and was told they didn’t have to go boxes so they couldn’t fill my order. So I said ok well then I need a refund and the girl said she didn’t have a clue how to do it then I looked at my account she had refunded it then billed It again. I spoke to someone on the phone at your help center and she assured me she would refund it to ASAP that I should have it back in 5 to 7 days. I still have not received my refund and that was over a week ago.
- Rating 5.010/17/18Food always great
- Rating 4.010/17/18We eat here every Friday, food is always great
- Rating 5.010/3/18We at Winterhaven Women's Hospital, ordered our dinner from Denny's at this location. As usual everything was perfect, nothing was missed, nothing was overcooked, or orders were correct and prepared in a timely manner you guys rock.
- Rating 3.09/25/18The food itself was delicious but a little undercooked the waitress was fantastic and I thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere. Restaurant itself was clean and comfortable.
- Rating 2.09/20/18no acknowledgement when you walk through the door.
- Rating 1.09/10/18I ordered 3 breakfasts from here. I had two of the same pancake breakfasts except one with sausage and the other with bacon. I received both with sausage. Also, we received no syrup, butter,or silverware.
- Rating 5.08/15/18GOOD SERVICES EVRYTIME
- Rating 5.08/14/18I really like this particular Denny's in Winter Haven Florida. There's an especially good waiter at this Denny's his name is Patrick ask for him and you won't be sorry. He is outstanding. The restaurant is clean, the staff is friendly, and the food is cooked to perfection. Stop in and give them a try.
- Rating 5.07/16/18Easy online ordering. Food was ready upon arrival. Well packaged and excellent. Will order again!
- Rating 4.07/16/18Patrick is a fantastic waiter. He has been invaluable in helping me to select a meal and he is an all-around excellent writer. Respectful, considerate, attentive but not intrusive. This in the past has been a problem that Denny's seemed to excel in. I went in Sunday morning to pick up my meal, which I had ordered online, it was hot and ready to go. Patrick checked me out without delay. It was a fantastic experience. Thank you Denny's
- Rating 4.07/11/18Several of us that work at Winter Haven Women's Hospital, in Winter Haven ordered dinner from Denny's. As you can well imagine we don't have time for mistakes. We need our order correct and fast. Denny's has done this and has done this amazingly well. The food is cooked perfectly, it's done in a timely manner, we have plasticware and napkins, and the order is complete, never shorted or incorrect. We are very happy with Denny's and will continue to order from them.
- Rating 5.07/11/18It started off rough with no togo plates to get our order but the guy who was there in the managers place made up for it he gave my son a sweet tea which is his favorite and he offered him chocolate chips in his pancakes which he still talks about it till this day. I did not get his name but his service was outstanding!!!! Thank u again.
- Rating 2.07/4/18It was horrible, my food was sloppy in presentation. My eggs were supposed to be over easy and they were fried hard. My hash browns were burnt instead of fried hard. My food was cold. I have ordered a to go order before but this was the worst. I can go on and on
- Rating 2.06/29/18I ordered a Cobb Salad and Mediterranean Chicken with Rice and Sauted Zucchini through the online ordering system. When I arrived 20 minutes after ordering my to go order was not ready. The Chicken had been made, but was sitting on the counter, not in a to go container. The cashier put the chicken in a to go container for me. The Cobb Salad was not ready. When I told him I needed a Cobb Salad he went back to make it. He came back and asked if I had protein on the salad. I told him yes, the Cobb Salad comes with the fried chicken. He brought my salad to go. The chicken tenders were laid to the side (not cut up,) and it did not have dressing, nor did it have the bacon, or avocado that is supposed to come on a Cobb Salad. It also only had 2 grape tomatoes.
- Rating 1.010/17/17TERRIBLE SERVICE WILL NOT RETURNResponse from Denny's10/18/17Hello Diana D, we are sorry to hear you were not satisfied about your experience in our restaurant. Please use the following link eymdiner.com/contact-us so we can make it better.
Customer Service Representative
- Rating 1.010/11/17I found hair in my nachos and my child's pan cakes did not have fresh strawberries, and the eggs were sunny side up, when it was ordered scrambled.