Denny's Cypress Blvd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Cypress Blvd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Cypress Blvd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.010/31/18Accurate order and fast service!Response from Denny's11/4/18We are delighted to hear that you had good dining experience at our restaurant. We truly value your patronage and look forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 5.010/25/18Food was hot and it all tasted fresh.Response from Denny's10/28/18We are delighted to hear that you had good dining experience at our restaurant. We truly value your patronage and look forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 1.010/16/18I placed a to go order online, when my son got to the restaurant to pick our order it was not ready my son had to wait 40 mins for the order. After the order arrived they spilled the coffee on him, and they did not give us all we paid for. I didn't bother calling and put a complaint. I just went order from them again.Response from Denny's10/20/18Our goal is to provide exceptional experience to all guests. Your experience obviously fell short of your expectations and for that we apologize. If three are additional comments you would like to share about your recent visit, please email them to email@example.com
- Rating 5.09/25/18My order was ready when I arrived .The food was hot. No fuss no mess.Response from Denny's9/27/18Thank you for taking your time to provide this feedback. We truly value your patronage and look forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 3.09/11/18Enjoyed being able to place the order online with ease, however I was sorry to see that online ordering does not permit the application of AARP discounts to online orders. Perhaps this will change in the future.
- Rating 4.09/10/18Most times food is good, but at times, some items are missing from my order, such as, added bacon I paid for, or veggies in my Philip melt, etc. Small oversights that should not be missed.
Also, drinks are over priced in my opinion.
And, the last order I called in, the person who took my order was not friendly, and sounded bothered by my call.Response from Denny's9/17/18Our goal is to provide exceptional experience to all guests. Your experience obviously fell short of your expectations and for that we apologize. If three are additional comments you would like to share about your recent visit, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rating 1.09/10/18last time i guess the general manager or someone high up was there which is why my ordwr was so good, this time it was horirible. pancake wasn’t made how the special description said to and my eggs were not replaced with english muffin. i wasn’t too bent over about the english muffins but at least make the eggs right. it was literally like biting into water if that’s even possible. when i first came into the restaurant, it was just hectic with no type of order or structure and the front desk people were completely lost themselves. will NOT go to this dennys, i’d rather travel the 20 miles more to another one. On the bright side, it was pretty clean and although staff were completely lost, they were pretty nice.Response from Denny's9/17/18Our goal is to provide exceptional experience to all guests. Your experience obviously fell short of your expectations and for that we apologize. If three are additional comments you would like to share about your recent visit, please email them to email@example.com
- Rating 5.08/28/18Food was very goodResponse from Denny's9/5/18Thank you for taking your time to review us. We truly value your patronage and look forward to serve you again soon.
- Rating 5.08/14/18pick up was quick and easy. they gave me all i needed and put my peanut butter on the side to be on the safe side. everyone was nice and chill. AMAZING pancake too.Response from Denny's8/19/18Your satisfaction is very important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for dining with us and we look forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 2.07/24/18Usually have to wait extra time when picking up order and also have to ask for condiments/toppings. Almost always missing something and they burn the bacon and hash browns. Overall, food is ok. Not much around the area we live to pick up food, so we tolerate in rare occasions.Response from Denny's8/1/18
- Rating 1.07/16/18My hamburgers were spoiled. Had to call in and get two more cooked. I was told they used a different batch. Though not as bad as the first ones was also spoiled. At this point I’m exhausted and didn’t want to deal with it anymore. So I went to bed hungry and without a refund. Waist of time and $24.00 plus $5.00 tip.Response from Denny's7/20/18Our goal is to provide exceptional dining experience to all guests. Your experience obviously fell short of your expectations and for that we apologize. If three are additional comments you would like to share about how we could improve, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rating 3.07/15/18There are a few things at this Denny’s that could use some renovations. To begin the water filtration is abysmal, every drink ordered, especially the teas and coffee, has an un-appealing aftertaste that lingers. Ordering water is NEVER an option! It’s disappointing and leaves a lot to be desired for most of the beverages.
There is a smell that often plagued the restaurant that makes it an undesirable location to actually stay and eat at. It smells dirty, and a bit moldy. Like really old carpeting and upholstery that has attempted to be cleaned but has seen too much trauma. I’d recommend eliminating the carpeting and using only cleanable sustainable seating options. There is often food in the carpets and in the booth seating that has evidently been there for a while, because it’s hard to mainting clean upholstery.
The food is usually good although the presentation is always lacking. It’s not uncommon to order something that features an special ingredient (like avocado) that comes out with almost none of that ingredient or a sickly presentation of that ingredient, which is disappointing if it’s supposed to be a feature item. It makes a customer feel that they aren’t getting what they paid for. Also, soggy, stale, buns seems to be something this location cannot avoid.
I like Denny’s and I think the products marketed for the prices that are promoted are very family friendly, but this location has been neglected, and it shows. If there was another diner in the area, I’m afraid this Denny’s would not survive.Response from Denny's7/20/18We appreciate the time you took to provide this valuable feedback which will help us to improve. Thank you.
- Rating 3.07/11/18I did not give Denny's a 5, because my online order was not printed until I got to the restaurant. But the store made up for it by getting my order done on time. I ordered my food at 8am Sunday, but my online order was not printed until 8:45. Hopefully next time my online order will be printed before I get to the restaurant.Response from Denny's7/14/18Thank you for taking your time to provide this valuable feedback which will only help to us to improve.
- Rating 1.07/11/18They have bad service! I once was told they wouldn't replace my burger after they screwed up on how I wanted it. Then I was told to just come for the sauce they didn't give me and not a new burger.Response from Denny's7/14/18Our goal is to provide exceptional dining experience to all guests. Your experience obviously fell short of your expectations and for that we apologize. If three are additional comments you would like to share about how we could improve, please email them to email@example.com.
- Rating 5.06/26/18I celebrated my Birthday there this month & it was all paid for by Denny's including a darling cake. It was all delicious and Thank you for the great treat!
I don't live far from the Restaurant & we go there for food after the Sunday Mass at church. We used to get 10% toward St. Rose of Lima Catholic Church Building Fund but no longer with new Management. We miss that it really helped us get our church built!
- Rating 5.03/28/18The food was great however I was a little taken aback by my soup arriving to my house in a cup used for coffee instead of a bowl just a little strange
- Rating 1.03/26/18I ordered online for pickup. I had to wait about 10 minutes after I arrived but I had no problem with that. It was busy and the staff in front did their best. When I arrived at home with the orders (3), they were all incorrect. Items were missing and items I did not order were there. It was not worth the time or effort to return and get it fixed. I will not return to Denny’s
- Rating 5.03/19/18Excellent food, seasoned to perfection...
- Rating 5.03/14/18All the ladies up front was great. My food was not correct but the ladies were so sweet. ❤
- Rating 5.012/19/17good servise and food