Denny's W. New Haven
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's W. New Haven
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's W. New Haven
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.09/25/18The service we receive when we dine in is first rate. My complaint is when we use the app to order, we have not gotten our order correct. It is always small things like getting regular fries instead of seasoned or not getting the marinara sauce with the cheese sticks.
- Rating 1.09/20/18Dirty tables, girl had to clean a table. However she did not clean. The seats. The heavy set (I guess she was a training supervisor, she treated the young lady being trained in a demeaning way. My wife and I had like warm meals. We had to stop another waitress to get refills of our drinks. The training waitress just dropped a few packets of you jelly packets on our table as we were eating and telling us to put them in the jelly cup. We go to the restaurant (or we used to go) and almost every time we have to flag down another waitress for refills,wrong meals, and cold food.
That is why I WILL NOT RECOMMEND THIS RESTAURANT TO ANYONE. I ONLY SUMITTED A STAR BECAUSE IT WONT LEY ME SIMBIT U TIL I ENTER A STAR. IF I HAD MY CHOICE THE RESTAURANT WPULD GET 25 NEGATIVE STARS.
- Rating 5.08/21/18Amazing! Very quick service and beyond friendly customer service skills when I went in to pick up my order.
- Rating 5.03/20/18It was really good! I enjoyed it very much. We would definitely do it again
- Rating 5.03/14/18Quick and speedy service
- Rating 5.02/27/18Excellent to go service order was correct and it was quick in and out for pick up.
- Rating 5.01/1/18Great food great customer service
- Rating 5.012/20/17Very happy with our recent experience at Denny's. The food was very good and the service was prompt.
- Rating 5.012/12/17Excellent customer service skills food is prepared right never had a problem i go there roughly 6 times a week to get food and it is excellent...
- Rating 2.011/21/17My experience was okay. My order wasn't all the way correct, but it wasn't a big deal. Also, I didn't order from this Denny's on this date. It was from the cocoa beach location on a1a. And I had to call it in because I was using cash and for some reason I can call and make a cash order but I can't do it through the app. The waitress was awesome though and very helpful.