Denny's Palm Bay Rd NE
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Palm Bay Rd NE
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Palm Bay Rd NE
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.06/25/18good food, the manager is A1. phone and website have had issues and should be addressed.Response from Denny's6/26/18We appreciate the time you took to provide this valuable feedback essentially will only help us improve. Thank you and we look forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 5.04/3/18My food was ready on time all 4 times - mostly early & they were very attentive to the details, of preferences & silverware, etc. Excellent service - Kathy & the other servers are very valued employees & I hope they are treated well & compensated for their special effort! Thank you for a great experience & delicious food!
- Rating 4.03/26/18I wish there were coupons or rewards. We order from dennys at least twice a month.
- Rating 3.03/22/18They had my order sitting in the window when I arrived, realized they didn't have lids, repacked the whole, recooked something they damaged during repacking, and 15 minutes later, finally handed me my order. Every time we go in there between 9pm and 11pm, it's always the same three servers complaining loudly and being inefficient. Sandy is amazing and it seems like it's always her job to save the day when she gets there.
- Rating 5.03/14/18Very happy with order everything was perfect
- Rating 1.03/6/18Order wasn't prepared the way I ordered...items was missing.
- Rating 3.03/6/18Ordered online and our food was not ready at pickup time. This is not the first time this has happened.
- Rating 5.01/9/18I am currently battling cancer and at times dont like to be out. I did my order online and was told it would be ready in 15 minutes. I arrived and my order was sitting there hot and waiting to be picked up! I will definitely use the online service again, its a great alternative for people like me.
- Rating 3.012/12/17I arrived when my food was supposed to be ready, and they hadn’t even started it! Had to wait for 10 minutes while everything was made. While I’m happy that the food was made fresh, don’t tell people that their food will be ready at a certain time and not have it ready.
- Rating 3.010/30/17Didn't go to this Danny's, I live in Texas. But I'm sure Regina enjoyed it
- Rating 4.010/26/17At this particular Dennys, the service is always friendly and the food is always good, however the place could be a little bit cleaner. Weird smells.
- Rating 1.010/17/17Food wasn't prepared at the same time. Waited 15 minutes to get rest of order. Two meals were cold and one hot. Workers were clueless and unable to get it together. Food should have been ready by the time I picked up. I left 20 minutes after getting there to pick up. Horrible service.
- Rating 3.010/11/17I had two experiences that will probably leave me to believe it will not change. I will leave a 3 star rating because its in between. I was very disappointed with the online ordering when I had got to the restaurant. It was not completed but what got me more was when I got there they could not find it when it was sitting on the receipt machine waiting to be picked up. I was late going back to work because it was not made and it was already paid for online. I asked for my money back and I was told it would take 5 mins. So if they say 5 mins why was it not seen nor done. So never again am I using the online ordering. The second time we went to Dennys to sit and dine in was another horrible experience. We got to a booth and it took 10 mins to be seen when there was one other table being occupied and everyone was talking. A lady named Rose came to the table and asked for our drink order. Ok that was fine but no apology for not acknowledging us. we placed the order and then again waited for 30-40 mins for our food to come out while watching the 2 tables receive their food when they came in after us. again drinks were not refilled nor was it asked about. when she finally saw that the drinks were empty because it was put on the edge of the table she brought one drink and forgot about the other. then brought the food out, still no drink.Food came out cold or burnt. So upset we waited for the lady to come back to get the check. Still no drink and food cold and no waitress. I called over another waitress and got the check paid for it and left. Worst customer service ever.
- Rating 1.09/25/17Staff d idnt even k ow we ordered take out. Not enough staff to cover. Waited an hour for take out. We won't be back.
- Rating 3.09/25/17Asked for sausage. Got bacon. This is the second time I’ve ordered this and it’s the second time I’ve gotten the wrong thing.