Denny's de Palm Bay Rd NE
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Palm Bay Rd NE
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Palm Bay Rd NE
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 2.012/20/18Forgot food so had to drive to pick it up manager said they would refund it but never didResponse from Denny's12/28/18Our goal is to provide exceptional experience to all guests. Your experience obviously fell short of your expectations and for that we apologize. If there are additional comments you would like to share about your recent visit, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rating 5.012/11/18Everything was perfect! The order arrived on time. It was hot. All ordered items were in the order correctly. Great job! Thanks!Response from Denny's12/13/18We are delighted to hear that you had good dining experience at our restaurant. We truly value your patronage and look forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 3.012/11/18I ordered a bacon cheeseburger with fries. received bread, meat and cheese. No bacon, lettuce, tomatoe, or onions, or pickles. No mayo no condiments at all. just patty, cheese and bread. It says on your web site that lettuce tomatos pickles and onion comes on each burger unless otherwise asked to not have it. It was good but without anything on it, it was dry. Just wish it would have come loaded as requested.Response from Denny's12/13/18We are really sorry that you didn't receive your order the way you wanted it. Please email us your information to email@example.com so we can get the opportunity to earn your business back.
- Rating 5.010/9/18Food (to go) was ready when I arrived and milkshake was kept cold so that I did not have chocolate milk by the time I arrived home. Food was prepared exactly as requested! Denny’s continues to be one of our favorite places.Response from Denny's10/20/18Your satisfaction is very important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for dining with us and we look forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 3.07/31/18This is the second time that my food wasn’t ready when I arrived. The woman who worked there told me it was too loud and that they didn’t hear/see that there was an online order. She did offer me a drink while I waited for them to make my food, which I thought was nice of her.Response from Denny's8/1/18Our goal is to provide exceptional experience to all guests. Your experience obviously fell short of your expectations and for that we apologize. If three are additional comments you would like to share about how we could improve, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rating 5.07/16/18Food was delicious and the waitress was exceptionally kind. This is not usually what we get when we go to Denny’s so I was surprised. She was wonderful.Response from Denny's7/20/18Your satisfaction is very important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for dining with us and we look forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 4.06/25/18good food, the manager is A1. phone and website have had issues and should be addressed.Response from Denny's6/26/18We appreciate the time you took to provide this valuable feedback essentially will only help us improve. Thank you and we look forward to serving you again soon.
- Rating 5.04/3/18My food was ready on time all 4 times - mostly early & they were very attentive to the details, of preferences & silverware, etc. Excellent service - Kathy & the other servers are very valued employees & I hope they are treated well & compensated for their special effort! Thank you for a great experience & delicious food!
- Rating 4.03/26/18I wish there were coupons or rewards. We order from dennys at least twice a month.
- Rating 3.03/22/18They had my order sitting in the window when I arrived, realized they didn't have lids, repacked the whole, recooked something they damaged during repacking, and 15 minutes later, finally handed me my order. Every time we go in there between 9pm and 11pm, it's always the same three servers complaining loudly and being inefficient. Sandy is amazing and it seems like it's always her job to save the day when she gets there.
- Rating 5.03/14/18Very happy with order everything was perfect
- Rating 1.03/6/18Order wasn't prepared the way I ordered...items was missing.
- Rating 3.03/6/18Ordered online and our food was not ready at pickup time. This is not the first time this has happened.
- Rating 5.01/9/18I am currently battling cancer and at times dont like to be out. I did my order online and was told it would be ready in 15 minutes. I arrived and my order was sitting there hot and waiting to be picked up! I will definitely use the online service again, its a great alternative for people like me.
- Rating 3.012/12/17I arrived when my food was supposed to be ready, and they hadn’t even started it! Had to wait for 10 minutes while everything was made. While I’m happy that the food was made fresh, don’t tell people that their food will be ready at a certain time and not have it ready.
- Rating 3.010/30/17Didn't go to this Danny's, I live in Texas. But I'm sure Regina enjoyed it
- Rating 4.010/26/17At this particular Dennys, the service is always friendly and the food is always good, however the place could be a little bit cleaner. Weird smells.
- Rating 1.010/17/17Food wasn't prepared at the same time. Waited 15 minutes to get rest of order. Two meals were cold and one hot. Workers were clueless and unable to get it together. Food should have been ready by the time I picked up. I left 20 minutes after getting there to pick up. Horrible service.
- Rating 3.010/11/17I had two experiences that will probably leave me to believe it will not change. I will leave a 3 star rating because its in between. I was very disappointed with the online ordering when I had got to the restaurant. It was not completed but what got me more was when I got there they could not find it when it was sitting on the receipt machine waiting to be picked up. I was late going back to work because it was not made and it was already paid for online. I asked for my money back and I was told it would take 5 mins. So if they say 5 mins why was it not seen nor done. So never again am I using the online ordering. The second time we went to Dennys to sit and dine in was another horrible experience. We got to a booth and it took 10 mins to be seen when there was one other table being occupied and everyone was talking. A lady named Rose came to the table and asked for our drink order. Ok that was fine but no apology for not acknowledging us. we placed the order and then again waited for 30-40 mins for our food to come out while watching the 2 tables receive their food when they came in after us. again drinks were not refilled nor was it asked about. when she finally saw that the drinks were empty because it was put on the edge of the table she brought one drink and forgot about the other. then brought the food out, still no drink.Food came out cold or burnt. So upset we waited for the lady to come back to get the check. Still no drink and food cold and no waitress. I called over another waitress and got the check paid for it and left. Worst customer service ever.
- Rating 1.09/25/17Staff d idnt even k ow we ordered take out. Not enough staff to cover. Waited an hour for take out. We won't be back.