Denny's de Saint Petersburg
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Saint Petersburg
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Saint Petersburg
Por más de 65 años, Denny’s ha sido un punto de reunión para disfrutar de buena comida. Es un lugar donde las personas pueden relajarse y ser ellas mismas; donde pueden disfrutar los platillos clásicos de la cocina estadounidense y un buen precio todos los días, las 24 horas del día, los 365 días del año. Denny’s es un lugar en el que puedes ordenar lo de siempre o probar algo nuevo, como nuestros nuevos y auténticos Crepes franceses en nuevos y deliciosos sabores como Banana Berry Caramel, Banana Chocolate Hazelnut y Strawberry Vanilla. Y cuando de valor por tu dinero se trata, nada le gana al nuevo Meat Lovers Slam: dos huevos, 3 salchichas, 3 tiras de tocino y dos Pancakes de Buttermilk, todo a un precio bajo. Y aunque hemos remodelado los restaurantes y cambiado nuestro menú, Denny's conservó tus favoritos, como Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Ya sean aperitivos, desayunos, almuerzos, cenas o postres, nos sentimos orgullosos de nuestro extenso menú con deliciosas e innovadoras opciones que satisfacen los requisitos nutricionales de cualquier cliente que visita nuestros restaurantes. Tanto amigos como familiares pueden entrar, sentarse y sentirse como en casa en un lugar que está hecho para ello. Nos vemos en Denny's.
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 5.05/6/19Was really goodResponse from Denny's5/7/19Thank you Ryan T. We hope to see you soon!
- Rating 5.04/23/19Food was delicious as always.Response from Denny's4/24/19Thank you Robin T. We hope to see you soon!
- Rating 4.02/23/19SLAMBurgers were YUMM !!Response from Denny's2/25/19Thank you Osman E. We hope to see you soon!
- Rating 5.02/15/19Awesome serviceResponse from Denny's2/19/19Thank you, Clarasee K. We hope to see you soon!
- Rating 4.012/19/18Good service
- Rating 5.012/12/18The food was awesome! We will definitely use this service again!
- Rating 3.011/6/18Staff always seems overwhelmed
- Rating 3.010/16/18My order was fast and convenient
- Rating 5.08/28/18Everything was great 👍🏻
- Rating 5.08/14/18Food good; to-go service quick; employees efficient; 5 stars.
- Rating 1.07/4/18I have had better breakfast meals from this particular Denny's in the past
Something has changed with the food and it has not been for the good.
- Rating 2.03/19/18I once went to this Dennie’s after placing an order only for it to be closed. The manager told me they were closed for cleaning and were trying to get ahold of me for hours. I always place my order a few hours ahead of time and pick it up after work. I’ve had so many issues with the online ordering at Denny’s. I even told myself I wouldn’t go back after the last issue but I did. This last time i placed my order 3 hours in advance and it was still 30 minutes late. Denny’s was understaffed. They also don’t allow you to tip on online orders so I doubt it’s a priority. The food is great but the online service has been awful.
- Rating 5.03/15/18Excellent service.
- Rating 1.03/6/18Not a great experience. Placed my order online at 9:28 a.m.. Received confirmation that my order would be ready at 9:48 a.m. I arrived at the restaurant at 9:46 a.m. and check in with the hostess. She goes back to check on my order and comes back and tells me it will be 20 min. I was upset and asked why did it tell me it would be ready in 20 min then when I arrive you're telling me an additional 20 min. She says I am sorry and that she would be upset as well. I take a seat in the waiting room. I notice the manager is ringing people out so I wait until he is done and I speak with him about my confirmation stating 20 min then being told it would be an additional 20 min. He says he has no control over what it says online and that they were very busy as it was Sunday. I just said maybe they should look into fixing the problem with the times. He walks away, I sit back down. After being there for 25 min. I proceed back up to the hostess station and the hostess looks at me and says "Heather, I called your name you didn't come". I said my name isn't Heather and I have been here 25 min now, total of 45 min since I placed my online order where is my food that I have already paid online for. She tells me that is not her job to do the online orders that her job was to seat people and went back on with her business, basically ignoring me, never went to check on my food. The manager came back out and I ask him about my order, he starts to write down my order, I said I placed this order online 45 min ago. So he goes back toward the kitchen, comes back a couple minutes later and hands me my bag and says sorry we are busy. I take my food and said I will be contacting corporate as I feel no one there had any customer service skills. I get home my food was just thrown in the container, the pancakes looked like someone poked their fingers in them and the food was barely room temperature. My guess is my food had been ready for about 10 min but no one checked on it. I sent a message via facebook with the picture of my food, never got a response. Not sure if I will hear anything back after this but I figured you should know.
- Rating 1.02/27/18Employees should not openly broadcast to their customers that every person whom is employed at that restaurant smokes marijuana. We all know it’s medically legal in FL but keep your personal business to yourself.
- Rating 5.02/20/18Great for lady's late night lunch/dinner off work
- Rating 5.02/15/18Front cashier was very rude but the food made up for it.
- Rating 5.01/30/18I always enjoy anything I get there.
- Rating 1.01/24/18After each putting in an order online to receive a free grand slam , myself and a group of two others went to go pick up our orders after the twenty minute estimated prep time. The only thing we ordered were dessert items. None of the staff seemed to know of our order and acted like they did. We were assured it would be right out. After nearly about half an hour of waiting I go to check on the order, which is apparently “almost ready”. Another half an hour later we finally receive our food. After we return to the car we find an entire order missing. After waiting another 10 minutes for that we return home, only to find the food completely inedible. Even the soda tasted like dishwater. Not my first dissatisfied visit at this location either, and I’m pretty easy doing when it comes to service. In the end we never even received the free grand slam either.
- Rating 1.01/23/18I used the app to buy some food and I still have not received my free grand slam in my offers page.