Denny's de Honolulu
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Honolulu
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Honolulu
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 5.012/18/18We were so excited when Denny's opened their restaurant around the corner from our apartment. We sat in the restaurant only four times, but with online ordering, we are planning to visit more often. EVERYTHING we ordered (even the bread) has been wonderful--tastes good and the price is right. Thank you being a part of our neighborhood. Sincerely, Jeane K.
- Rating 1.012/12/18Brand new denny's but I suggest you don't go to this location. They aren't 24 hours, and the food is junk in comparison to the other denny's in Waikiki. The bacon was very chewy, the sausage and eggs was undercooked, and the pancakes tasted burnt like they didn't clean the grill at all. Oh and the hash browns were very oily and chewy as well, didn't taste fresh at all. Ended up throwing away in the trash half of our order due to food quality. They also wouldn't give me any ice water to drink because I made a take out order and not a sit in. Terrible customer service if you ask me.
- Rating 4.012/4/18The first time I online ordered I got a burnt grand slamwitch. I’ve only got biscuits and gravy since. Pass on the $11 burnt sandwich.
- Rating 3.011/28/18Was advertised to serve 4-5 people. We planned for 5 - 3 elderly, 1 adult, 1 teen. We received the turkey and stuffing already portioned out into 4 but then we had to give some of each of our turkey to the 5th person. My turkey portion then ended up being rather meager. Also, during ordering I wasn’t able to select different sides...I had to put in the comments.
- Rating 3.011/14/182nd time visiting this location, first time ordering online for takeout. Process was easy, food was ready on time, however my eggs were not cooked (ordered over medium, received over really easy with egg white not cooked) and no eating utensils. All other items were cooked perfectly. And pancakes are way better than IHOP!
- Rating 1.010/30/18This Denny’s was an absolute joke! I was in a rush to get to the airport, and decided to order online, and have Denny’s delivered to me. Time passed, and no food came. So I called them, and one of the managers answered, saying they don’t do delivery, even though it says this restaurant does. So I end up running to the restaurant, about a mile away, to pick up my food...I had to leave for the airport in 5 minutes by the time I got there... I get there, grab my stuff, and sprint back to the car to go. I look at the receipt, and notice they charged me for a $5 delivery fee, as well as an Orange Juice, which I didn’t even order, and I didn’t even receive it! Last I checked, having a customer run over to grab food themselves is NOT delivery. I called them multiple times, and no response... after my flight, I called them again, using another phone, and they finally answered. They told me that my orange juice is sitting there, ready to go! Ha! They then told me I wouldn’t get my refund for anything, even though I didn’t order it, and I didn’t get food delivered to! Absolute joke! Well done Denny’s... I’ll be sure to order online next time I’m in Oahu...not! Also, shoutout to the main manager for “kindly” going through everything with me, and spreading that Aloha spirit! Really appreciate it! Mahalo!🤙🏼 (PS: last few sentences were sarcastic)
- Rating 3.09/25/18Ordered 2 skillets that were perfect. The grand slamwitch was almost burnt on one side and burned on the other. It was eatable but should have been remade.
- Rating 5.08/14/18Very friendly and efficient staff!