Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Honolulu
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Honolulu
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.012/4/18The first time I online ordered I got a burnt grand slamwitch. I’ve only got biscuits and gravy since. Pass on the $11 burnt sandwich.
- Rating 3.011/28/18Was advertised to serve 4-5 people. We planned for 5 - 3 elderly, 1 adult, 1 teen. We received the turkey and stuffing already portioned out into 4 but then we had to give some of each of our turkey to the 5th person. My turkey portion then ended up being rather meager. Also, during ordering I wasn’t able to select different sides...I had to put in the comments.
- Rating 3.011/14/182nd time visiting this location, first time ordering online for takeout. Process was easy, food was ready on time, however my eggs were not cooked (ordered over medium, received over really easy with egg white not cooked) and no eating utensils. All other items were cooked perfectly. And pancakes are way better than IHOP!
- Rating 1.010/30/18This Denny’s was an absolute joke! I was in a rush to get to the airport, and decided to order online, and have Denny’s delivered to me. Time passed, and no food came. So I called them, and one of the managers answered, saying they don’t do delivery, even though it says this restaurant does. So I end up running to the restaurant, about a mile away, to pick up my food...I had to leave for the airport in 5 minutes by the time I got there... I get there, grab my stuff, and sprint back to the car to go. I look at the receipt, and notice they charged me for a $5 delivery fee, as well as an Orange Juice, which I didn’t even order, and I didn’t even receive it! Last I checked, having a customer run over to grab food themselves is NOT delivery. I called them multiple times, and no response... after my flight, I called them again, using another phone, and they finally answered. They told me that my orange juice is sitting there, ready to go! Ha! They then told me I wouldn’t get my refund for anything, even though I didn’t order it, and I didn’t get food delivered to! Absolute joke! Well done Denny’s... I’ll be sure to order online next time I’m in Oahu...not! Also, shoutout to the main manager for “kindly” going through everything with me, and spreading that Aloha spirit! Really appreciate it! Mahalo!🤙🏼 (PS: last few sentences were sarcastic)
- Rating 3.09/25/18Ordered 2 skillets that were perfect. The grand slamwitch was almost burnt on one side and burned on the other. It was eatable but should have been remade.
- Rating 5.08/14/18Very friendly and efficient staff!