Denny's Kunia Road
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Kunia Road
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Kunia Road
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.010/25/18I’ve ordered via the Denny’s app three times now. The first two times, aside from some confusion over where I was located, there weren’t really any issues. It was Door Dash that delivered both times. The third time was a complete mess. I get the confirmation that Door Dash will be delivering again. The time comes where they were supposed to arrive, and more time passes. I call Denny’s to ask about it and they said the food was done, they were just waiting on somebody to pick it up. More time goes by, then I get a notification that Door Dash had canceled the delivery, so I call back in. I spoke with multiple people, some of them didn’t even know Denny’s provided (for lack of a better word) a delivery service, some said they “only” use Uber eats. The last employee I spoke to I could barely get a word in edge wise. I regretfully interrupted and asked to speak to the manager. The manager was professional, but also said they only use Uber eats. At this point, it’s nearly 1.5 hours after I placed the order so I said I didn’t mind to just come in and pick it up, however I didn’t want to pay for food that had been sitting out for ~40 minutes. She complied and I went in and picked it up. Honestly, my biggest issue here is the feeling of “it’s not our problem” the store was putting out. If I use your app to order your food, and you assign to Door dash or Uber eats or Grub hub or bite squad, it should be you contacting the delivery service to figure out why they aren’t picking it up. If I had ordered through a Door Dash, then I definitely wouldn’t be talking with Denny’s.
- Rating 1.010/16/18Waited 40 minutes for my order. The line to get my order was so long because something was wrong with their computer. One person for cashier and hostess . Ridiculous !!!! We like the food but we always have problems with the service. Not happy !!!!
- Rating 3.010/10/18Took twice as long. The cashier said I he couldn’t find my order - until I showed him my phone receipt.
I think that’s when they started cooking it.
The packaging was nice and everyone was friendly and the food was good / but I was going to go to Jack in the Box for a fast breakfast platter - but I decided to try denny’s Online order. Bad idea. It took me an hour to get home and my wife and daughter were furious with me an starving even though I went and got them a $20 breakfast takeout. So thanks for that.
- Rating 3.05/29/18order was ready when I arrived for pick-up
- Rating 1.04/9/18The store was out of mashed potatoes. They offered me a replacement, but I didn't want something else. When I arrived, they told me they couldn't refund my money due to it being ordered through the app, and I should call customer service. Also, I had to wait an extended period of time due to a line, but by the time I got to the front of the line, they still hadn't made my biscuits, even though it was well past the predicted time for pick up.
When I called customer service, they told me that the store is responsible. They said since this is an independent franchise, there is nothing they can do. I haven't received a refund. Now my option is to contact the owner. This is a HUGE inconvenience. Dennys offered me NOTHING for this inconvenience (no coupon, no real apology.) I am aghast and unlikely ever to use the app or go to this Dennys again
- Rating 1.03/19/18My service was terrible. My food was cold when I picked it up. I had to wait for fresh waffles and about time I waited for those my other food got cold waiting.
- Rating 4.03/14/18Blueberry pancakes weren’t baked inside
- Rating 2.03/6/18I tried the new online ordering system and my food was not ready at the stated pick up time. I had to wait an additional 20 minutes after the pick up time for my take out order.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Service at the Kuna Denny's is excellent! The food is always great and the staff makes you feel like you are at home!
- Rating 5.02/28/18The meal was delivered to the cashier on time as I walked in the door! Everything was as ordered and tasted great! I will order meals online again!
- Rating 1.02/27/18Don’t like the services there
- Rating 5.02/21/18As usual the service was excellent.
- Rating 2.02/20/18Pancakes were great, service was provided on time of pickup but... My hot grits were served in a cold only take out cup. When hot items or beverages are served in a cold only cup the protective wax pinning the cup melts in to and destroying the food. Seams this would be common knodledge in any restaurant industry. At least serve hot items in a take out coffee cup if you do not have take out bowls approved for hot food.
- Rating 1.02/20/18HORRIBLE and Surprised you are still in business with the horrible service your employees love to give. Down to the Mold on your food and your lying manager who said I would be fully refunded within 3-5 days. Well I haven't gotten refunded and no one has contacted me regarding the mold. I filed a complaint with the Corporate office the operator told me someone would get back to me on Friday it's now Tuesday 2/20/2018 and no one has contacted me. I also spoke with manager Chris at the actual location and he was no help insinuating that we put the mold on the bread. Real class act. I don't know why I expected they would rectify the situation just reading the yelp reviews it's crazy you still allow people like this to run your establishment. This place is a circus ran by clowns! The only reason you get a star is because it's required to write this review. 0 stars is what you really are.
- Rating 4.01/26/18Food was great despite the burnt Hashbrowns. If it wasn’t for that I would have given all 5 stars.
- Rating 5.01/17/18My online order was very easy to use, best of all I got a free build your own grand slam. Great huge pancakes also butter & syrup provided was just the right amount.
- Rating 4.01/17/18The reason I used the online option was because no one answered the phone at the cashier's desk! I get a military discount by ordering with the cashier. There is not an option for military discount when ordering online.
- Rating 5.012/5/17Ordered from Denny's website for the first time and it worked great. Very easy to use the website and my food order was completely correct. I will definitely be ordering online again.
- Rating 5.011/7/17Thank you
- Rating 1.010/10/17It was horrible I tried to put it to a later time that day it didn’t work soo I had to cancel my thing