Denny's Schneidmiller Ave
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Schneidmiller Ave
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Schneidmiller Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.011/6/18Ordered online, picked up dinner ontime, everything was delicious. The help was great, the food was great, the price was good, I will use this service again, absolutely!
- Rating 3.011/6/18I ordered online. When I got home My order was incorrect. I called and spoke to someone and told them. He verified my online order didn't match the ticket. He said I could come back and they would fix it, but it wasn't worth the drive. If you order to Go, I advise checking your order before you leave.
- Rating 5.010/30/18ordered the Turkey dinner for 4 , had it ready to go in 20 minutes !! wonderful service
- Rating 4.010/9/18Food was okay
- Rating 1.09/25/18Horrible experience this is the second time my order has been screwed up ! I was given the Wrong sandwitch my chicken. Strip dinner was cold and my kids chicken nuggets didnt look cook. I wont be returning for awhile !!!
- Rating 4.09/20/18My order was lost somewhere in the system. When I got there to pick it up the waitress that greeted me was very helpful and got the order put into cook and tryed to find what happened to the original. Beside having to wait the experience and the food was good.
- Rating 5.09/11/18Once a week we order take out!
- Rating 1.08/28/18Worse experience !!!! My. Tortilla shells were hard. The chicken was burnt !!! Forgot a meal on my aunts order!!!! It will be awhile if ever if we. Use to go anymore !!!
- Rating 3.08/28/18Pancakes were slightly burnt and all of the rest of the food was stuffed into one small container which made some of it not very good to eat.
- Rating 2.07/4/18I want to give you guys 5 stars, but seriously I have had horrible experiences with takeout from you guys for a year now. Mistakes were never ratified and when I attempted to use a credit I was given, after a royally screwed up order and me complaining for the 8th time , I was still charged the order plus the generous tip I left. Very frustrating as we utilized you guys alot while our kitchen was being remodeled hundreds of dollars spent and of all the orders only 2, yes 2 were done as ordered the other 20 plus orders all had mistakes! We recently ordered from you guys after 6 months and I'm not kidding things were left out of our order! I really just don't understand why it's so hard to pack up a to go order or even include the elements. ie soup and Sandwich with no soup or salad with no ranch or my favorite was the ranch with no salad 😐 maybe we'll give it a shot again in 6 months, but I'm still frustrated about the $40 credit I was screwed out of, so we'll see, 27th chances are hard to give!
- Rating 5.07/3/18Service was great, food was great. We will use online carryout ordering again!!!!
- Rating 2.06/30/18Went to Dennys early early morning and bought 3 breakfasts for Father’s Day for 3 men in my family. All eggs were cooked hard (no yolk) despite ordering all over medium. I ordered salted caramel & banana pancakes but received chocolate chip pancakes instead and the hash browns with each meal were the smallest portions I’ve ever seen. Since my order was “To Go”- I called and staff said call back after 7:30 a.m. when the manager is in. I called back and spoke to the manager, Darren, who said he would call me back on Tuesday. I still haven’t heard from him. Disappointed
- Rating 5.012/27/17Everything was delicious as always! All of our special requests were fulfilled beyond expectations, it was so great!