Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Spokane
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Spokane
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.08/14/18I wish I could say something good but my experience the last 3 times have not been. I feel that quality in your food as declined at this specific location in Spokane WA. Each time the burgers we're falling apart literally the Patty falling out of the bun in chuncks. And the bun soaked with juices from the burger and tomatoes so maybe finding a new way to build the burgers and prep the Patty's should be in order. I can tell passion is missing at this location as there is always an issue with my order. Another time I ordered two orange juices and the guy said that the machine has been acting up. Got home put my straw in my juice and sure enough it tasted like water with a hint of orange and the same thing with the other juice. Only thing that I have been able to enjoy at this location were their pancakes and that is sad it being a new location only open for maybe a cpl years. My advice to you guys is to replace the manager(s) because theybare the ones responsible to hold the team to the highest standards and that evidently is not happening. Maybe giving the cooks some more positive training would also be helpful. If these things are not done I don't foresee your restaurant staying open much longer and that's to bad because Denney's has always been a place of good memories with my family as a child and I would like to make those memories with my children but at this rate who knows if it will exist in the next few years. Best wishes and hope things can turn around. P.S. I am a restaurant manager and have debated on applying at Denney's just to help turn the place around. It needs help before it's to late!
- Rating 5.08/7/18Good food, friendly service and affordable price.
- Rating 4.07/31/18food was ready and correct
- Rating 5.07/23/18Extremely happy with the entire process. Great job!!!!!!
- Rating 4.07/16/18I mostly call in orders for pick up, but the staff seems to complete the job and all items are correct so keep up the good work!!
- Rating 4.012/12/17The food was as expected, although with the free pie promotion we only got one slice not the whole pie as advertised
- Rating 2.011/6/17The small amount of food that we received was alarming compared to the amount we normally receive when ordering online and in the restaurant. (Three tiny pieces of broccoli for each meal, for example.)The kids spaghetti I ordered had barely any sauce at all and the noodles were so cold and hard that my daughter could not even eat them, so she had no dinner. We order from Denny’s to-go all the time and it’s usually great so we were very disappointed with this order.
- Rating 5.010/26/17Love their food and being able to just go pick it up is helpful with little kids. Our order was exactly what we ordered and was ready when the end of order processing said it would be. I will definably be ordering from them again
- Rating 1.09/12/17Cold food, no syrup even though I specifically requested it with my order. Sat and waited at the restaurant for 1 hour while the food was sitting on the counter but no waitress would come to the podium to assist. Horrible experience.
- Rating 5.09/5/17All of the food I have ordered has been good! Could improve accuracy on takeout orders.
- Rating 2.08/28/17The food is always cheap. The service is always terrible. But again the food is cheap. And every time I rate less than 4 stars, there's an error.
- Rating 3.08/17/17VERY FAST SERVICE. Food products were delivered hot and tasty. One exception was the chicken strips. They had a rubbery gristle in almost every strip. Would definitely go there again, i'd just not order the chicken.