Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Spokane
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Spokane
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 4.012/12/17The food was as expected, although with the free pie promotion we only got one slice not the whole pie as advertised
- Rating 2.011/6/17The small amount of food that we received was alarming compared to the amount we normally receive when ordering online and in the restaurant. (Three tiny pieces of broccoli for each meal, for example.)The kids spaghetti I ordered had barely any sauce at all and the noodles were so cold and hard that my daughter could not even eat them, so she had no dinner. We order from Denny’s to-go all the time and it’s usually great so we were very disappointed with this order.
- Rating 5.010/26/17Love their food and being able to just go pick it up is helpful with little kids. Our order was exactly what we ordered and was ready when the end of order processing said it would be. I will definably be ordering from them again
- Rating 1.09/12/17Cold food, no syrup even though I specifically requested it with my order. Sat and waited at the restaurant for 1 hour while the food was sitting on the counter but no waitress would come to the podium to assist. Horrible experience.
- Rating 5.09/5/17All of the food I have ordered has been good! Could improve accuracy on takeout orders.
- Rating 2.08/28/17The food is always cheap. The service is always terrible. But again the food is cheap. And every time I rate less than 4 stars, there's an error.
- Rating 3.08/17/17VERY FAST SERVICE. Food products were delivered hot and tasty. One exception was the chicken strips. They had a rubbery gristle in almost every strip. Would definitely go there again, i'd just not order the chicken.