Denny's de Torrence Avenue
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de Torrence Avenue
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de Torrence Avenue
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 5.012/11/18Good service
- Rating 2.011/28/18Please make sure to read the special requests when customers take time to type them in the box. My request was only partially granted. Also, the toast was burned.
- Rating 1.011/15/18The delivery service contracted by you delivered order over an hour later. Food was cold and unappealing.
- Rating 5.011/8/18Great service! My pick up order was correct, hot, and tasty!
- Rating 1.010/30/18Terrible service from start to finish. My order was taken from me since they use Door Dash instead of driving the food themselves. I explained to the manager there on the phone that I'm out of money and no food for my kids tonight and all she could say was "I'll be out of money if I make the food for you and your kids again" She also lied and said the GM won't be there to do a refund. Never getting food from there ever. And I will be contacting the GM who I know will not like how the customer service by both managers there let me and my kids to not receive food on 10/25/2018.
- Rating 5.010/4/18This was my first time ordering online at Denny’s. I ordered cheeseburgers and fries which were very large and delicious. The food was ready and packaged perfectly for travel. This will not be my last online order.
- Rating 5.09/21/18The service is always excellant even when they are busy i buy with the app and it comes to my house just when i am driving up from work on fridays i love it
- Rating 5.09/20/18Fast, friendly and delicious
- Rating 3.09/5/18The overall experience was good, but unfortunately my order was wrong. I didn’t feel the need to call because I’m sure they would have told me to just come pick up the correct order which takes away from the convenience of having it delivered. The food I did receive was good and delivery was quick.
- Rating 5.09/5/18Only good experiences
- Rating 5.08/28/18The food was just as I ordered and very good and hot. Thank you.
- Rating 2.08/21/18$5.99 slam special not shown on website. From which I placed my order. Ended up paying over $20 for two breakfast that have similar items as the $5.99 deal.
- Rating 2.07/31/18The burgers had no flavor. They were big but didn't taste like anything
- Rating 3.07/24/18Find a container where the bacon stays crispy because that container makes the bacon soggy. Also, the container sweats causing the good to taste watery.
- Rating 5.07/16/18Love the fast service
- Rating 2.06/26/18I had my order delivered. The order came in a timely manner, but I was missing the grits out of one of my slams. I called back to the restaurant to tell them. the girl that answered the phone told me they didn't deliver. I informed her they did because I just had my order delivered. I told her that I was missing my grits out of my order she told me that they had stopped making them at 2. I said I know I ordered mine around 1. I was not informed by the restaurant nor the delivery guy that they had already stopped making the grits. I then spoke to the manager who told me that I had to come up to the restaurant to get my refund for my grits. I told him I was leaving back out of town and could not stop back in the restaurant which is why I chose delivery. I stated that I was visiting my mom and couldn't get up there. He told me my mom could come up to the restaurant and get my refund for me. Overall very disappointing that I would have to go through all of that just to get my refund for an item that I didn't get. I paid $8.00 for delivery it's a shame they couldn't send the delivery guy back out with an acceptable substitution. I am very disappointed that every time I order online something is left out of my order and then having to prove that I didn't get it. I guess they don't check the orders before sending out to eliminate this problem. I don't think I will be using the online service anymore!
- Rating 3.06/26/18The waffle was soggy, and bacon wasnt crispy at all, but eggs were surprisingly Good! Delivery took longer than estimated. Average c+
- Rating 3.04/10/18I placed an online order. Arrived after the time it was said to be done, however had to wait about 10-15mins to get my order. As I was leaving a lady told me she forgot to give me my one of my meals. After looking over my whole meal, I realized they also forgot my fruit cup & sauces that I asked for. That took an additional 10mins.