Denny's S Keystone Ave
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's S Keystone Ave
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's S Keystone Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.07/11/18Food and services are always great, place is kept clean.
- Rating 5.06/26/18A great place to go, everyone is friendly, service is great. And they already know what I want to order. I'm pretty much a regular now.
- Rating 2.04/16/18This is not the first time I've ordered our breakfast for pick-up. The other times the food was very good...not this past Saturday a.m. We got there about 5 minutes early, the food was already bagged and ready to go. When we unpacked everything and started to eat we found that the "egg in a baskets" overcooked, The buns were hard and the has-browns were dry and cold. A very big disappointment, as we had a busy morning planned after breakfast so we had no time to call and reorder. This was about a $35.00 order with the tip. Brenda Berry
- Rating 4.04/9/18Food was ready when I arrived and the order was complete. Everyone agreed the food was as ordered. Great job Denny's!
- Rating 5.03/29/18Easy order, easy pay, easy pickup.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Great
- Rating 5.02/27/18The prime rib salad is wonderful!!
- Rating 5.02/27/18Always effectively prepare order
- Rating 5.02/22/18It was great as always!!!
- Rating 4.02/21/18The food was so delicious! The wait time was a little too long.
- Rating 3.02/20/18Food was undercooked, didn't get my sauce with my pancakes
- Rating 5.02/20/18Great experience like always. Everything was done when I got there and it was made right!!
- Rating 5.01/30/18Great food and service as always
- Rating 5.01/11/18Awesome & delicious
- Rating 1.01/2/18I submitted an online order. 3 items. PREPAID. Exactly the same. Pick up time promised at 1125. I arrived 1126. My food was not ready until 1150.... and my drinks were not even ready. I left without drinks. I seriously could not wait another minute. No butter. Very disappointed... and I never complain.
- Rating 5.01/2/18Ordered carry out. It was ready when promised, order was accurate and hot!
- Rating 5.012/11/17It was ready when promised, quick and convenient. I loved the ease of this transaction along with a free pie!!
- Rating 4.011/20/17Service is awesome. Food is near perfect.
- Rating 3.010/29/17Good food good service
- Rating 1.010/10/17I ordered online and it said it would be ready in 20mins so just to give them sometime to have it donei left my house 30mins after I ordered . I arrived & my food wasn't ready and i was waiting 15 more minutes. I had to remind the manager i had drinks with my order and when he handed me my orange juice you could see through it. I left without tasting it because i was irritated with the 45-50min wait. Yes it was extremely watered down and the food was cold even after waiting an extra 15mins. Really bad experience