Denny's S Keystone Ave
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's S Keystone Ave
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's S Keystone Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. Denny’s and Solo: A Star Wars Story have teamed up! Come in now and try the new menu with flavors from across the galaxy. Don’t miss out on the bold flavors like the New! Blaster Fire Burger and the New! Co-Reactor Pancake Breakfast, available for a limited time only.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 2.04/16/18This is not the first time I've ordered our breakfast for pick-up. The other times the food was very good...not this past Saturday a.m. We got there about 5 minutes early, the food was already bagged and ready to go. When we unpacked everything and started to eat we found that the "egg in a baskets" overcooked, The buns were hard and the has-browns were dry and cold. A very big disappointment, as we had a busy morning planned after breakfast so we had no time to call and reorder. This was about a $35.00 order with the tip. Brenda Berry
- Rating 4.04/9/18Food was ready when I arrived and the order was complete. Everyone agreed the food was as ordered. Great job Denny's!
- Rating 5.03/29/18Easy order, easy pay, easy pickup.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Great
- Rating 5.02/27/18The prime rib salad is wonderful!!
- Rating 5.02/27/18Always effectively prepare order
- Rating 5.02/22/18It was great as always!!!
- Rating 4.02/21/18The food was so delicious! The wait time was a little too long.
- Rating 3.02/20/18Food was undercooked, didn't get my sauce with my pancakes
- Rating 5.02/20/18Great experience like always. Everything was done when I got there and it was made right!!
- Rating 5.01/30/18Great food and service as always
- Rating 5.01/11/18Awesome & delicious
- Rating 1.01/2/18I submitted an online order. 3 items. PREPAID. Exactly the same. Pick up time promised at 1125. I arrived 1126. My food was not ready until 1150.... and my drinks were not even ready. I left without drinks. I seriously could not wait another minute. No butter. Very disappointed... and I never complain.
- Rating 5.01/2/18Ordered carry out. It was ready when promised, order was accurate and hot!
- Rating 5.012/11/17It was ready when promised, quick and convenient. I loved the ease of this transaction along with a free pie!!
- Rating 4.011/20/17Service is awesome. Food is near perfect.
- Rating 3.010/29/17Good food good service
- Rating 1.010/10/17I ordered online and it said it would be ready in 20mins so just to give them sometime to have it donei left my house 30mins after I ordered . I arrived & my food wasn't ready and i was waiting 15 more minutes. I had to remind the manager i had drinks with my order and when he handed me my orange juice you could see through it. I left without tasting it because i was irritated with the 45-50min wait. Yes it was extremely watered down and the food was cold even after waiting an extra 15mins. Really bad experience
- Rating 4.09/9/17Thank you for putting together my On-line order, and getting it right.
- Rating 4.09/5/17Great way to order; however regular bacon as a side item was not available ( or is the ability to request blueberries or chocolate chips to pancakes or waffles)