Denny's S Keystone Ave
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's S Keystone Ave
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's S Keystone Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. We’ve brought back the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. The New! Super Slam™. 2 fluffy buttermilk pancakes, 2 eggs cooked to order, 2 strips of bacon, 2 sausage links and hash browns. Plus, you can upgrade to New! Pumpkin Pancakes for only 49¢. Don’t miss the festive flavors you’ve been craving all year long! Be sure to stop by your local Denny’s to try our New! Holiday Craft Pancakes, Turkey & Fixin’s, and Pumpkin Treats. We even have an exclusive online value pack with turkey, dressing and sides to feed a family of four. And since we’re open on Thanksgiving & Christmas, that means you can ditch the stress and let us do the cooking!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.010/18/18Food was delicious and hot, the order was also correct.
- Rating 5.010/17/18Is a good
- Rating 2.010/16/18I got a bourbon bacon burger which I typically get. And it was made extremely poorly and very sloppy. The lettuce was terrible I wouldn't use it to feed my rabbit. Kinda disappointing because they usually do pretty good any time we order.
- Rating 5.010/16/18I always get good service and with a smile and friendly
- Rating 5.010/16/18Always great food for reasonable price
- Rating 5.010/9/18Speedy service, and great guest service.
- Rating 1.010/7/18I ordered online a Biscuits and Gravy with Scrambled Eggs and Hash Browns (Golden Brown Crunchy Not Soggy) $5.00, Mango Smoothie $2.50, 4 Sausage Links $3.89 and an order of 2 Bacon Strips $2.29. Order was promised ready at 10:00 P.M. I arrived at 10:05 P.M. and my order could not be found as I was repeating my order to the hostess she was scrambling around trying to put it together in the back along with the other ladies. As I got home my order looked like it had been sitting a while just thrown together and I had 1/2 a top of a Biscuit and a Hard Bottom Biscuit skimpy gravy on the side not even on the biscuit. I was displeased to the point of giving my food to the trash I didn't even want to deal with it again.
- Rating 5.010/5/18Fast service
- Rating 1.010/3/18If I were the GM of this store I would be ashamed of how my employees treat customers. I stood in the front of the restaurant for 10 minutes being completely ignored as I watched my to go order dying in the window. The girl who finally spoke to me was rude and stood right in front of me for 2-3 minutes with me staring at her before she finally did speak to me. This Denny’s has the worst service out of any I’ve been to. If it was possible to rate it with 0 stars I would, unfortunately they knew that’d be the most common response I feel so that’s not an option.
- Rating 4.09/20/18Pretty good, forgot one item I requested tho.
- Rating 2.09/6/18I return to this location often because the servers are great. Unfortunately the new server we had today was inattentive and got our order wrong. We had to ask for dressing for our salad and she never brought us water or refilled our coffee. We ate it anyway because it’s never a good idea to send food back. Perhaps she was just not having a good day. Our usual experience has always been excellent so this day was disappointing.
- Rating 5.09/5/18Always friendly service.
- Rating 4.08/14/18Prices have always been good at Denny’s but the online ordering option is great!
- Rating 5.08/11/18Great food
- Rating 5.07/11/18Food and services are always great, place is kept clean.
- Rating 5.06/26/18A great place to go, everyone is friendly, service is great. And they already know what I want to order. I'm pretty much a regular now.
- Rating 2.04/16/18This is not the first time I've ordered our breakfast for pick-up. The other times the food was very good...not this past Saturday a.m. We got there about 5 minutes early, the food was already bagged and ready to go. When we unpacked everything and started to eat we found that the "egg in a baskets" overcooked, The buns were hard and the has-browns were dry and cold. A very big disappointment, as we had a busy morning planned after breakfast so we had no time to call and reorder. This was about a $35.00 order with the tip. Brenda Berry
- Rating 4.04/9/18Food was ready when I arrived and the order was complete. Everyone agreed the food was as ordered. Great job Denny's!
- Rating 5.03/29/18Easy order, easy pay, easy pickup.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Great