Denny's Kentucky Ave
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Kentucky Ave
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Kentucky Ave
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 1.09/10/18Porion was much smaller than what is served in the restaurant. Eggs were under cooked.
- Rating 5.09/5/18👍
- Rating 1.08/21/18Horrible service! They took 30 minutes to give me my food, and the server I believe her name was britney didn't let me speak with a manager. I am never ever going back to dennys period.
- Rating 4.08/8/18I love the customer service
- Rating 5.07/11/18Great customer service. Excellent food. Awesome place to eat
- Rating 5.07/3/18Very good place
- Rating 5.05/25/18Super great, and ready when I walked in!
- Rating 5.04/16/18Great food, prices, & customer service!! I’ve ordered online & love how easy it is, once it’s ready, I just pick it up and enjoy some delicious food!! Delicious French toast !!
- Rating 5.04/16/18Great pick up service as always
- Rating 4.04/16/18Service as usual was awesome! Ordered online and food was ready by the time I got there. It wasn't all bagged up tho cuz no one really knew how or where my order came from. Lol no big deal tho. Just not used to getting online orders maybe? Will still continue to go to dennys tho cuz the food is always wonderful and service is always friendly! Thanks for being awesome and feeding My family dennys!!
- Rating 5.04/9/18these people are always spot on and professional.
- Rating 3.03/26/18Order was wrong. Order French toast slam, eggs over easy and all bacon.
Got scrambled eggs and 2 pieces of bacon and 1 sausage.
- Rating 5.03/6/18Excellent food and service !!!
- Rating 5.03/6/18My order was correct. all the food was good and prepared right .
- Rating 1.03/6/18Horrible experience! I want a refund
- Rating 5.01/17/18Excellent as usual
- Rating 4.012/19/17I only used the online ordering and carry-out, but the food was just as I had hoped. I've recently had two mediocre Super Birds in a row across town, and was starting to wonder if it was the chef, or if they had just changed the item. But the Super Bird that I got from this Denny's was as delicious as I remember. My wife got the Zesty Nachos (which they forgot to add the extra sour cream, until I asked when I didn't see it - and they were happy to get it for me), and my son quickly devoured his chocolate chip pancakes and bacon. The only other thing missing was utensils (which I don't know if they normally include for carry-out), but since we were eating at home, it was no problem. Thank you for a good experience, Denny's! We'll be back!
- Rating 5.012/14/17Fast and friendly!
- Rating 3.012/12/17They are ok
- Rating 3.011/20/17Dine in Love it
Carry Out not so much... Portions are 1/2 if I get when dinning in