Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Metcalf
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Metcalf
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And just in time for summer, enjoy the bold flavors of Burgertown USA. An entire line-up of 100% hand-pressed beef burgers with wavy-cut French fries starting at only $6.99. Whether you’re a fan of the Classic Burger or the Spicy Sriracha Burger, we’ve got you covered. Be sure to try our New! America’s Diner Cheeseburger with a refreshing Cherry Limeade. Hurry in today. You won’t be disappointed.
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- ●Private banquet room
- Rating 4.09/12/18Service was great. I ordered for 4 people and everything was done within 45 mins and at my door soon after. With every thing inside that should be there.
- Rating 5.09/10/18I love Denny's omlett's. Delivery was easy
- Rating 5.07/16/18Ordering was simple and the food arrived well packaged and well presented. Thank you for a door delivered delicious breakfast!
- Rating 4.07/6/18I would’ve given you 5 stars had you not forgotten my scrambled eggs on two of my meals on my last order. I spoke with Angelica the next morning when I pulled out my breakfast to heat up and discovered the missing eggs. She offered me a $20 credit for the Restaurant, but I don’t eat out. I just started the delivery service. I haven’t been able to eat at Denny’s for a long time and was so excited to be able to enjoy them again thru the delivery service. I hope this gets better.
- Rating 2.06/26/18Great food quality but the customer service is never that great. This time the lady made me wait 7 min for some couple to swipe their card 50 times cause they didn’t have a chip and the machine only allows swipe after trying the chip first twenty times. Then just hands me the bag no condiments like syrup butter and didn’t sign a receipt. Could have just gave me my food and would have been even better but she doesn’t care.
- Rating 1.04/16/18I ordered food to be delivered. Your delivery gets used outrageous. I attached instructions for my desert, pie with ice cream and ask it be put on the side and they didn't. They put my icecream in with my hot apple pie and by the time it arrived it was melted. I sent a message for separate containers but I would assume that this would be done for a take out order anyways. Never again. Called three business in which i was told she couldn't read my entire message about my ice cream and instead of calling me to ask she just took it upon herself to do it the way she thought. Horrible customer service
- Rating 4.04/12/18It was easy online ordering..it was ready when it was supposed be...loved it
- Rating 1.01/31/18Why can I not order the All American Slam on Sunday on the mobile app?
- Rating 1.01/30/18Three times in a row that I have ordered online. Something is either missing or the order is wrong. Each time I have come to pick up my order the same lady is very unpleasant, and makes you feel like you’re an inconvenience to her. I will no longer be giving this location my business.
- Rating 5.012/5/17GREAT service -- love the convenience!
- Rating 1.010/28/17I never ever complain, because I have worked in the food industry now going on 13 years. But the service and quality of food that I, my husband, and my friend received from this establishment was by far the worst I have ever received in my life.
My husband and I placed our order online and it made us pay beforehand and when we got there they didn't even have one of the items that was ordered and paid for. No one called us to inform us of this situation. Which honestly is ok. I understand that things run out. But when I got there I walk in and the woman does not offer me a refund nor is she even pleasant about telling me that an item I had already paid for they were out of. Instead she says in a rude way might I add, so we are out of the tatortots what do you want instead.
Not a good way to approach a very pregnant woman that is very hungry and had my mind set on the tator tots. But once again I have been there before so I brush it off and go to order a different appetizer. So I do and the woman tells the cooks and they argue with her about it. And it took them 17 minutes to make a small appetizer to replace the one that they did not have.
This is not including all the ridiculousness my friend had just trying to order her food.
So to put it all together. My food was very cold and not appetizing by any means by the time I got home and I didn't even get the food that I had ordered and paid for and had my mind set on.
I highly doubt that we will ever go back because service like that is not even worth it. We paid about 32 dollars for food that was terrible and the worst service in history.
- Rating 5.010/27/17Awesome
- Rating 4.09/19/17Good
- Rating 1.09/19/17This was the worst Denny's experience we've ever had. The food was all overcooked. The buns and burgers were both burned , so much that I didn't eat the buns and I had to cut off the outside edges of the burgers. The burgers were dry and gray in the middle. The bacon cheddar tots (one side and the ones we got in the appetizer) were overcooked and tough. And we got hash browns instead of more bacon cheddar tots with one of the burgers.
- Rating 5.09/11/17Easy online ordering system, food delivered fast, received everything we ordered and all the condiments and silverware and was hot like if we were sitting in the restaurant! Will for sure order again! Job well done!
- Rating 1.08/21/17I was charged twice for one order! Got me for over $60!!! Last time I will ever go to, or order from, a Denny's again! Sad too because it's one of my favorite places to go.
- Rating 4.08/21/17Friendly service, food was excellent. I did request katsup and mustard but it was not included l. Besides that everything was perfect!