Denny's de E Joppa Rd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's de E Joppa Rd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's de E Joppa Rd
Denny's es el Diner de América, donde nuestros clientes han venido por más de 65 años a relajarse y disfrutar de deliciosa comida clásica americana de gran calidad las 24 horas, los 365 días al año. A lo largo de los años, Denny's se ha ganado una gran reputación con sus populares platillos estrella que se sirven todo el día, como Moons Over My Hammy®, Sizzlin’ Skillets, malteadas preparadas a mano, hamburguesas 100% de res y el mundialmente famoso Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Su amplio menú ofrece opciones deliciosas e innovadoras de aperitivos, almuerzos, cenas y postres, atendiendo el gusto y los requisitos dietéticos de cada persona que entra por nuestras puertas, lo que nos hace el lugar perfecto para llevar a los niños y a la familia. Ya está aquí el ¡Nuevo! Super Slampler. 2 esponjosos Pancakes de Buttermilk, 2 huevos cocinados a tu gusto, 2 tiras de tocino y French Toast. Además, puedes mejorarlo con la Hearty Breakfast Sausage por sólo 49¢. Y cuando creías que el desayuno no podría ser mejor, ¡lo es! Los ingredientes perfectos. La manera en que doblamos los huevos. Presentamos nuestra nueva línea de Omelettes desde $6.99: el ¡Nuevo! Wild West Omelette, el ¡Nuevo! Greek Garden Omelette y el ¡Nuevo! Sunny-Topped Omelette. ¡Son suculentos!
En Esta Localización
- ●Desayuno a toda hora
- ●Almuerzo y cena
- ●Ven sin reservación
- ●Ideal para grupos
- ● Ideal para niños
- ●Para llevar
- Rating 1.04/3/19Horrible services food was cold manger had attitude
- Rating 5.012/19/18The food was great and wthe service was awesome. But the restaurant need to be cleaned. There where dead fly in the window ledge and dust. This was the Dundalk restaurant.
- Rating 4.012/16/18Food is always great. The 30 wait time on an order of pancakes left a bad taste in my mouth. We never have to wait long when dining in, but when ordering for pickup it seems like you are bumped to the back of the line. I honestly love this place and it pains me to say anything negative, but the pickup experience is lacking and has been for a few visits now.
- Rating 4.012/5/18I really enjoyed the food and it was very quick, I definitely didn't wait the 20 minutes estimated time. HOWEVER, the food sitting on the chair wasn't really as presentable as I would have expected for take out. Just a thought.
- Rating 1.011/28/18Usually this location is great but they forgot the kids meal, everything was cold, and i stood there 20 mins with no one acknowledging me to get the dipping sauce.i called to talk to the manager and the employee said none were available and they'd call me back. I never received a call back.
- Rating 2.09/26/18They forgot my eggs that come with the grand slam meal I ordered. Other than that the food was good.
- Rating 1.09/25/18I ordered delivery and never received my cold brew coffee. I asked the delivery driver when he arrived if he had it and he said he go back to get it. I called the restaurant 30 minutes later and they said no one ever came back for it. I called the next day again and the manager offered me a free soda, I will probably never order Denny’s again due to this bad experience and poor resolution.
- Rating 1.09/5/18Just horrible! Got my food wrong two times and the the manager was rude as hell. I actually like this Denny’s but o don’t think I will be returning
- Rating 4.08/28/18The food took way longer than the allotted 20 minutes that was estimated. There was some confusion when going to the store to pick up food. I think they thought I was a driver for grub hub, and I realized if you say it’s “on demand” then the employees realize it’s a customer pickup. It did take a while for someone to ask me for help. I don’t mind waiting if the food is right and cooked to our specifications and it was. There was even utensils and the correct salad dressing and butter and syrup. The only complaint would be the fries seemed undercooked. But honestly I’m not sure fries ever taste good when carried out.
- Rating 5.08/14/18The food and service were on time and on point. Will order online again.
- Rating 3.08/14/18Service has really taken a dive. Delivery orders are incomplete, pickup orders take forever, even when the restaurant is empty. Sometimes I get extra food that I didn’t order. Horrible.
- Rating 4.08/7/18Denny's food is always consistent. That is one of the reasons I order from there. I always know what to expect. No surprises. The one time I did have an issue it was corrected immediately and I got a voucher for a free entree
- Rating 4.07/31/18Food was good and hot
- Rating 4.07/31/18They need to make sure they read the special instructions for sauces and stuff but food has been very good
- Rating 4.07/24/18Everything was very good.
- Rating 1.07/16/18One of the worst pickup experiences I have ever had. When I arrived at exactly the time my food was supposed to be ready, the restaurant was in utter chaos. Staff were shouting at each other and rude to me. They couldn't find my order at all. I waited 10 minutes for them to figure it out. I eventually had to pull up the order email on my phone for them to find it. It wasn't ready for another 10 minutes, making it about 25 minutes late over the pickup time I was given. It was nothing but stressful and terrible. We have no interest in going back to Denny's.
- Rating 4.07/3/18The food was very good but they forgot my dipping sauces and that was frustrating because everyone had their own way of eating things and I was disappointed that I had no ranch dressing
- Rating 2.06/26/18Food was cold and grits was too hard to eat. Felt like I wasted my money.
- Rating 5.06/6/18Great food at great place
- Rating 5.04/16/18Food was excellent and ready when I got tbere to pick it up !!!