Denny's Edgewood Rd
Por Tiempo Limitado en Tu Denny's Edgewood Rd
Programa Denny's Rewards
Nos gusta tenerte como cliente y queremos mostrarte un poco de amor.Regístrate
FREE BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM GRATIS®
¡Celebra tu cumpleaños con un BUILD YOUR OWN GRAND SLAM® GRATIS!®!
*Pueden aplicar restricciones
Niños Comen Gratis
Martes de 4PM a 10PM. Pregúntale a tu mesero/a por detalles Restricciones pueden aplicar.
Denny's está orgulloso de participar en Kids LiveWell®. Ve nuestros productos del menú que han sido verificados por la Asociación Nacional de Restaurantes y Comida Saludable para cumplir con los criterios nutricionales específicos.
*Restricciones pueden aplicar. Las ofertas son válidas sólo en los locales participantes. Las ofertas están sujetas a cambio y pueden variar según la ubicación.
Sobre Denny's Edgewood Rd
Denny’s is America’s Diner. Where guests have come for over 60 years to sit back, relax and enjoy classic American comfort food and everyday value 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Over the years, Denny’s has gained a cult association with its popular all-day signature items like Moons Over My Hammy,® Sizzlin’ Skillets, hand-dipped Milk Shakes, 100% Beef Burgers and the world-famous Build Your Own Grand Slam®. Its expansive menu features delicious, innovative options for appetizers, lunch, dinner and dessert, catering to the taste and dietary requirements of every guest that walks in the door - which makes us a great place to bring the kids and family. And now, we’ve added the ultimate breakfast deal to the menu. Introducing the New! Super Slam™. Two fluffy buttermilk pancakes, two eggs cooked to order, two strips of bacon, two sausage links and hash browns. Available on the value menu for only $5.99!
En Esta Localización
- ●Round-the-clock breakfast
- ●Lunch & Dinner
- ●Walk-ins welcome
- ●Good for groups
- ●Good for kids
- ●Take out
- Rating 5.04/9/18Good service
- Rating 5.04/3/18Great service
- Rating 5.03/19/18The staff here are always so pleasant and attentive. No problems EVER at this restaurant. I live an hour away from this location but it’s an absolute go-to when I’m in the area. Keep up the amazing work.
- Rating 5.03/14/18My cravings were fulfilled!
French toast and bacon! Delicioso!
Hot and ready when I arrived for my pick up. Will definitely order again!
- Rating 5.03/6/18This is one of the best breakfast spot in the area!
We emailed in an order last Friday during the storm with 50 + winds and when I arrived the power was knocked to restaurant.
They took my order that was send and cooked it in the dark, it was fast and hot! 🥞🥓👍
The owner, general manager and staff were fantastic, the customer service was outstanding.
Thank you guy!🥂
- Rating 5.03/6/18Quick and friendly service
- Rating 3.02/27/18Very friendly staff I’m glad the manager checked my order because it was missing bacon. The bacon wasn’t too small and burnt good pancakes were good. I’m an aarp member had no idea about the discount until I paid for my food on my no one offered to honor it.
- Rating 4.01/30/18There was a special promotion going for a free slam with your online order and I did not get the option for it. All in all everything else has been good. Just wish you all would allow for a remember be option on the app so that you don’t have to keep logging in.
When will you all start delivering?
- Rating 3.01/23/18Service was good but they did not check to see the order was complete. I got home, to far to want to go back, and found I was missing my english muffins.
- Rating 3.012/12/17They forgot my pecan pie 😔
- Rating 5.012/5/17Workers were very polite and my food was ready really quick
- Rating 1.010/30/17Poor service
- Rating 3.010/27/17Almost gave up on you all after a few bad online orders but things have turned around. Only suggestion is really look at the online order menu and make sure all functions work. Certain meals won’t let you select turkey bacon and I can’t order or have so things al la carte. Oh and add a spot to request condiments like ranch or ketchup on the side. Oh and please start delivering in the edgewood aberdeen areas asap please.
- Rating 5.010/17/17Great job!
- Rating 4.09/25/17Your online does not have a space for your ARRP members. Retire people use this a lot when they are on a fixed income. Please look into this matter
- Rating 1.09/5/17Its funny that Ireceived this because I was gonna contact the company. The food that I got the other day was horrible it was squishy and hard at the same time the toast tasted better than the meal. Not sure if ill eat there again.
- Rating 5.09/5/17I often order my breakfast online from Denny's in Edgewood, MD. They always have it ready on time. They pay attention to my substitutions like an english muffin in lieu of pancakes. They also honor my request for extra crispy. They seldom make any mistakes in my order. When they do the correct it immediately with a smile. That's what keeps me coming back. But I also like their breakfast menu. Mike C
- Rating 3.08/21/17The app was very easy to use! Staff was nice food was ready on time as promised. Unfortunately the 4slices of beacon weren't editable very burnt, didn't feel like driving all the way back so we didn't mention it. I'll just be sure to check my food before we leave.